All Comments on 'The Mountain Ch. 05'

by MariLeigh

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You . . .

for posting on such a regular schedule. I really like how the story is progressing. This is a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree with Annon

Keep it up. You're doing great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for reading and commenting! If you want to know when I submit a new chapter (Lit takes 3-7 days to approve) you can follow my Facebook page Ellie Crane - MariLeigh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like it but confused

I was really was enjoying the story until the fact it's implied mate doesn't really mean anything except a vessel for children and power. So what is in it for Lucy sex and being used. So Lucy is just supposed to be happy sharing the warrior with someone like Grace. I cannot see how that works and why would't Ysabel or someone who is just used not just decided to die. I love your story line but I think consistent world building is important and this is the second time randomness appears in the story. Also why would Lucy want to stay there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's Different

and that makes your story interesting. Please continue. I look to see your posts, hoping for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing!

MariLeighMariLeighabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ confused

Lucy is a prisoner and also on a mission. She won't stay in a situation she's not happy with, but she's struggling to find a way out because everything is so crazy. Not only is she a prisoner, but she's lived in the shadow of the mountain people her whole life and now she's having at least some feeling for one of them, even if she doesn't understand why. It's going to be a rough journey for her to figure it out. I hope more of her motivations will become clear.

As for Ysabel, you will also learn a lot more about her including the answer to your exact question: "Why wouldn't she just die?" I hope that if you stick with it you find the answers more satisfying and I appreciate your critiques of the world building to help me with ideas for an eventual revision.

Thanks for reading!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
A unique and entrancing read.

Seems otherwordly yet like earth. Non human and yet human. I can relate to both characters. Lucy is behaving in a completely rational way. It would be weird to give in to her situation and her desires without a fight. And Warder is controlling but not unbending and he loves her. She will live a better life with him.

Very curious to find out why warder wants to leave the island and what's stopping them. Also curious to find out what the world outside the island is like now. The islanders may be better off as they are. Besides the starving and rigidly controlled part... :) I also want to know what the mountain people are and how Lucy came to be with her family when she is something 'other'.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazingly built story

You really need to update ASAP. I love this story so much and you are doing great so far. I know it's your story and I love where it is heading but could you make Warder and Lucy talk more? I love their conversations. Also when is Warder gonna explain the whole 'mate' thing to Lucy? I am waiting to see how she would react. And please do update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Continue

I love your story. I really hope you add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Great story, I can't wait to read your next chapter - good job keep on writing!!!

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Please!

I need an update! I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Update!!

Please update! I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ditto

I really love this story. Please continue. xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

Your story was just amazing, like a novel. With the details and erotic story that was so intenseeee xDD

Its freaking me out when i can't stop scrolling my phone screen and hopin that istill have the "next" button. Means the story not end yet

Keep writing and publish soon. Sorry if my english was sooo bad, I'm trying sobhar to make u understand that your story, this story is a masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Than you

I love it. I can't wait for the next installment.

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItabout 7 years ago
Softly softly

I love how your plot and characters are unfolding - what is this island? Why are they here? Where did the mountain folk come from? Why do they see the lowland lot as criminals/ prisoners? What race are they? What was Lucy's mission? etc. Questions, questions. Looking forward to finding out in time!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 7 years ago
Another chapter?

In the top of your comments, you said that you already had another chapter finished. Are you going to post that one? Is something going on with you. This is one of the best stories written. I have decided I like Omegaverse fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick of waiting...

I love these stories but am so disappointed you're waiting so long to post the new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Fantastic story, hits all the right spots. Thank you

Please keep it up

X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh-Oh!

I found this story browsing recent non-consent stories. Only after reading the 5 sections, did I see that all were submitted in February and the story remains unfinished. It is a very intriguing story and I would love to know how everything turns out. Are you still intending to finish this story? I want to know if I should retain some hope and return to check for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't make it sad

I really like your story line. You write extremely well. I hope you continue with this story, but please don't let Lucy devolve into a pitiful character that has great sex but a sad little life. You've wrote her character so well, I want her to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please don't abandon this

I love this story, I've read it multiple times. Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish it please!!!!

I have read your story literally 30 times over and over again. Please finish it is so good. One of the best stories I have ever read actually!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please post next chapter!!!!!

Hope you post next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When

When are you posting the next chapter? I watch for it everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Another chapter please! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING . . .

I hope not, I'm so tired of getting into a story and then the author never finishes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Please continue with the story. I hope all is well with you. You are an amazing author. 5 stars!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Really hope you're coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love!

Hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I've never commented before

This series is the best I've ever read on here. Please continue. It is beyond intriguing.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 6 years ago
Oh god@

Please more please , i need to know how they end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Do you plan on continuing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop now.

Do you plan to finish the story? I agree with previous posts, that this is one of the best stories I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
omfg don't stop now!

Jeebus cracker-cruncher, woman! keep writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please write more!!! I need to know how the story ends!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What can we do

To support your letting us know what happens next? What is the relationship between Persephone, Shell and Warder? How did Warder come about the photo? Who is the spy among the islanders? Why does Warder want to leave the mountain? Where will he go? Is he planning to use the antenna?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Persephone

I'm excited to follow all the characters but especially Persephone. I wonder if she'll eventually betray Warder. Or develop a friendship with Lucy. You are a very talented writer and I hope you come back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was amazing.

Pleeeaaase write more....

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 6 years ago
Sooo goooood!

I love the whole stoey so far. You write your characters very well and leave it up to the reader to find meaning in some of the situations as you get to know them better. So excited! I hope you decide to keep up with writing this series, I'd very much like to read to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Publish on .....

You might investigate publishing this work on wattpad.com

1000's of readers there as well.

Couldn't love this story more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Warder is a selfish man

I feel such rage for Warder. I think he’s incapable of loving Lucy. He’s willing to trap her in an unfulfilling life in order to advance his political/ military goals. He’s too selfish to truly love her. Lucy deserves so much more. I hope Lucy finds a way to escape back to her people. And lead a successful uprising against Warder and the rest of the mountain people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!

You are writing a love story? I kind of hope so!

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

*whistle*... mating and binding being different... interesting! . liking it that the sex in this chapter felt realistic from Lucy's perspective... that she wasn't coming all over the place, especially as she was sore still.... (in some stories this happens like 'magic' :)..... loving the story, the Great Hall sequence was intense, with Lucy suddenly on her back on the table.... you write Warder well.... can't wait to read more... xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey marileigh you are a female right so do you hate when guys touch your boobs coz it seems that the abusive dom here clearly doesnt remember that she happens to have boobs or nipple no touching no caressing no licking no sucking i wonder the women claiming the sex scenes to be hot would hate their boobs to be touched and would love their boobs to be ignored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a hypocritic bastard warder is claiming to love her when he only likes rough and humiliating sex

he patiently waited to claim her virginity but was brutal and animalistic with her the very first time her fucking first time he could have been gentle there was no need to rush at all it could have wait for later

kept her almost naked shivering all the time i guess atleast 10 days and now suddenly remembers she is freezing offering her warm clothes couldnt he have given her some warm clothes and weareables at the beginning

or maybe according to our so called self boating hero was she a cheap whore before mating tgat she didnt deserve warm clothes and now suddenly she became to purest lady and most honoured lady after all the humiliating and painful mating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you have made lucy sound like a dumb girl though she fights why is she grateful for clothes why isnt she angry as he took advantage of ger weakness and forced bonding and mindfucking manipulations why is she so polite to him instead of shouting blaming throwing disrespecting his so called gifts and favour

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I will not use you like that, Lucy. I do not intend to allow harm to come to you.

ya but he wont marry her and still use her hit her ,hit her in front of everyone public humiliation fuck her rough and dry hard mercilless even though she is very new to sex not to forget he froze her to death and even her first time sucks

i dont understand how is this love this is just some bdsm +public humiliation no not love

also your female character is a wimp she never diagrees with her abusive mate she always agrees with him never argues never complains but meekly obliges

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4/5 for lucy try to step up for herself

i am really disappointed with warder he could have punished her in private not in face of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. Some clearly passionate feelings being incited in the comments section! Please can people remember we are in non-con section and the alpha/omega dynamic is a certain way... and stories are like this one. My feedback to the author is that you rushed this last scene. Omega's crave their alpha's and I don't think that's clear and the sex seemed abit mechanical.

LangeannLangeannabout 2 months ago

It just keeps getting better! I hope you never end this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMariLeigh@MariLeigh
I'm back at work on The Mountain and sharing some details about new stories in the same world on my website at www.marileighcrane.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES