All Comments on 'The Mountain Ch. 08'

by MariLeigh

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

I have watched everyday for your story. Please don't make us wait so long again. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back. Thank you!

Great to see this story continue! I totally hear where you’re coming from re the issues you’ve had with this plot. Thank you for not leaving your fans hanging. Enjoying it much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you so much for finally posting the next chapter!! What are the names of your other stories? Do you have a newsletter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Best story so far, love it and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I was so happy when I saw you uploaded. Made my day complete.

Great writing, I hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

As much as I've loved this story; I'm really beginning to hate Warder. I'm doubtful that you can ever convince me that he isn't a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

Writing is hard! I have a half written book that I've been working on for 2 years. I thought to post what I have and then use this to keep myself diligent. Even POSTING was way hard. After 3 attempts and 3 failures, I gave up. I totally understand. You also didn't make any promises so none were broken. I have to say how happy I am that this story is continuing. You have a real talent. People wouldn't be so upset about an unfinished story if they weren't invested readers. If the story sucked, no one would care. I'm looking forward to seeing your other works. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

jooney_007jooney_007over 5 years ago
Welcome back!!!

And thank you! Omg I love this story I read and reread and ok i re reread I was so hoping you didn't give up! And I'm so glad you didn't! This story is like an addiction. It is a little bit jumbled with the history sort of coming at the end but I just know I couldn't have written something like this so I don't criticize but if you are going to rework or re-edit this for other publication I would just rework it. But if you don't I don't care I will still eat it up with a big spoon and a naughty grin. Thank you! Xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I was so excited to see that you posted again. I love this story. I hope you can do more soon.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 5 years ago
Thank you...

for continuing your story

aries420aries420over 5 years ago
Thanks for the update!

This is a great story, and you're a great writer! So glad you're back!

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

Glad you’re back! I love this story and had almost given up hope on finding out where you were going with it. I’m excited to see how it ends.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
I thought this story was a goner and I was so disappointed...

So glad you're back! Though it was a bit of an info dump, Cenia telling her story played. Also, I'm so glad you will finish this story before editing. So many authors are critical of their first chapters, but they are what hooked the readers in the first place! Imo, no rewrites are necessary. I'll throw in HisPet's name as a cautionary tale... you could be rewriting forever and the readers could be perfectly happy with the originals and not so happy with the rewrite.

All to say, I'll be happy to read the story to its conclusion. I think it's perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for the update

Glad you’re back! I can’t wait to see how this story will end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Its been a while since ive found such good quality on this site and i check almost daily for updates. I love your style and I can see the effort and careful planning that goes into each upload. Pleeeeeease keep writing! Id love to know everything about their world and all the stories!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
A Wonderful Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to me!

Thank you thank you and thank you! I am beyond happy for the gift of a new chapter on this excellent story!

First, I have to say the sex scene at the end of this chapter was totally hot! You’ve given Warder certain dickish tendencies but hot damn can that man dominate! It’s too fucking easy to dominate someone submissive. And it’s not sexy to be a domineering asshat. I think you’ve drawn Warder with the perfect amount of stern coldness. Considering what was revealed in this chapter, I understand his motivations better and I think he’s practically perfect.

Wow! So much was revealed in this chapter, I now have to go back and reread some parts to better understand the answers revealed here.

What happened to Perisphone? Did I miss it? Sherra ended up in Warder’s custody but I don’t recall Perisphone’s whereabouts being mentioned.

Also, last chapter alluded to there being a possible coupe attempt being made through Perisphone, via Lucy. That Perisphone was tricking Lucy into being led somewhere so that she could be...killed/ransomed... in order to loosen Warder’s leadership strength. Was that the resolved in this chapter where Ysabel tried to kill Lucy? Or was Ysabel’s murder attempt a secondary happenstance? If the coupe was explained in this chapter, I missed it. And if there was no coupe attempt, I’m a little confused.

You know, I’ve got more than a dozen stories halfway written that I will never post because I can’t seem to finish them. I also promised myself that I would never post another story unless I had it already written completely. So thank you very much for sticking with this story because it really is fantastic! I know it’s hard to force the creative story telling, to flesh out all the details and make sure you don’t write yourself into a corner. You’ve struggled and stuck with this for quite some time and I admire your tenacity!

Cyimda1Cyimda1over 5 years ago
Love it!

I love this series! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Please

To start, I had no idea what this story would be about and am used to skimming stories to determine if I enjoy the writing style and plot. Yours drew me in after just the 1st chapter with the unanswered questions and not being able to figure out what would happen next. I really liked this series and hope you continue as there's still so much I'd like to know and how/if Lucy will ever submit. I enjoy stories that are realistic in the sense that someone in that position would not suddenly surrender completely so this has been great :) please keep writing more and hold off on the rewrite for now

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for coming back - I find this story intriguing and well written.

I’m assuming Sheena is some kind of beta / maybe even alpha from the way Cenia and Warden responded to her - and her reaction to Warden saying Lucy was his mate. Which begs the question- how? Looks like there’s more than just omegas lurking in the human population. Good to get back story although i’m finding it hard to gel that if they left because their own planet was at war, all the warriors left first leaving the omegas unguarded. Please keep posting this story!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialover 5 years ago

I've really enjoyed your story so far and look forward to reading more. I hope to see some more interaction with the Mountain people and an explanation on why they chose to keep the islanders underfed and captive. Thanks!

hknisleyhknisleyabout 5 years ago

Thank you for continuing this story! I'm left hanging on every word until the next installment. ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfection

Thank you so very much for coming back to add to this story. It is truly one of my favorites. This part was incredibly well written, as always. I LOVE how you went back and honed in on my absolute favorite quote "you will take it, because I ask it of you." ... chills.

I wish you would continue! i want to know what happens to Shell and his son! Thank you for your hard work on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

i loved it! Hope there's sequel to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it! Can't wait for more!

Incredibly sexy! So glad I've come across this story! Can't wait to read what more you have in store! You're very talented, I'm hooked! :) <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please? Or what about these books?

Love this story so much, did you say there were more coming? And your books? Where can we find them?

If you do decide to tweak any existing chapters please don't take the originals down! They are so good as they are.

Thanks for your sexy writing x

m_egizim_egizialmost 5 years ago
Love your story!

Will you be posting the rest of this story? Do you have other books that have been published? Would love to read them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please!

I hope you’re ok...

Are you still working on this great story?

I’m hoping you are, checking every week if you come back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Pleas release more I love the story I can’t wait for more please come back soon with more chapters ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quickfingers8Quickfingers8over 4 years ago
Please?

Please come back to this story! I couldn’t stop reading it.

AndersoniiAndersoniiabout 4 years ago
Any updates?

The last update was years ago. I'm wondering if you will continue? I really enjoyed reading it! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It's been over a year... I hope everything's okay and just a case of writer's block. Stay happy and healthy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still checking

Still hoping for the ending. Hope you are well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope everything is okay! Still checking back for more

I love this story - I will continue to check back and hope for more (although no pressure - I know that’s not helpful for writing). I hope all is well, and I just want to say thank you for putting this story out in the first place :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
where is the ending!!!!!

get back to finishing this story, right this instant!!!! right now!!!! if it's published, then fucking tell us! don't leave us hanging. there's a special kind of place for writers like you, who leave their avid readers in hell. :) We love you. Hope you are well. Please come back.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

One more chapter. I just want to know how the children fared! And if she is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wish there was more. 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you stopped horrible train wreck this was the storyline is crazy and twisted not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only read a bit, but it sounds an awful lot like ACOTAR… very hot, and you’re a talented writer. Only maybe come up with something not ripped off from another writer/author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMariLeigh@MariLeigh
I'm back at work on The Mountain and sharing some details about new stories in the same world on my website at www.marileighcrane.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES