The Mountain Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,211 Followers

When Heidi let go it was with a loud yell and then a whimper as the orgasms flooded through her, she was vaguely aware of moisture dripping between her legs and then she was floating in an abyss, coming apart at the seams and not caring where she went. When she finally came down, Zoe was perched on top of her, their genitals touching each other and a crooked grin on her face.

"Now that put a smile on your face."

"Fuck yeah," she kissed her passionately, "give me more of that."

"Maybe after dinner."

"Dinner," she closed her eyes, "yeah, I forgot about dinner."

Their evening meal that night was stir fried chicken, steamed vegetables and rice with korma sauce, it was something she'd cooked a few times before but this time the flavours seemed sharper, more intense. Their second round took place in the shower and lasted almost as long. It was just before half past ten when they finally fell into Heidi's bed and lay in each other's arms just basking in the intimacy of the moment until sleep finally claimed them both.

***

The letter lay on the island bench as Heidi came in from work that following Friday. It was in front of two empty wineglasses and a full bottle of wine, a single white rose was just in front of the letter and she picked it up to sniff it. Her eyes shifted to the letter and she noticed the address. She felt a quiver in her breast. This was it, the moment she'd been waiting for all week and what a week it had been.

The first two nights had seen minor changes in sleeping arrangements when they chopped and changed between different beds together but on Saturday morning just as she prepared to head out for a Saturday morning shift Zoe handed her a fifty dollar bill.

"Bring back some meat for a barbie, we've got company."

"Who?"

"You'll see." she picked up the second hand computer she'd brought back for Peter the previous night, "it's a surprise."

It was all very mysterious and Zoe wasn't giving anything away. It wasn't until she got back from work about one o'clock that she discovered the reason Zoe had her bring back meat. Along with Peter and her brother, Bob, she'd invited Kelly and Jodie, Melanie and Elke and Elke's oldest son, Louise and Sigrid, and their two daughters. The working bee had been organised the previous day and Heidi stared in amazement at the pile of weeds from the garden. Music blasted from somewhere inside the house, Boston singing More Than A Feeling.

The biggest surprise however was inside when Zoe led her to her old bedroom. The bed she'd let Zoe use was gone and the desk from the study was now in the larger room along with another desk and the table from the old study. Peter's 'new' computer was on her desk, it was downloading the Ubuntu updates.

"The bed is in the other room, we had to dismantle it just to get it in the door. This is now the office and retreat," she looked around, "I put a new wireless access point up there," she pointed, "so we can get wi-fi in here. No more stringing cables along the wall just to reach the router."

"Why?" Heidi sat down at her new desk and looked at Zoe's newer desk, "not that I mind, I just didn't know you were planning all this."

"It has a lot to do with my baggage," Zoe sat on her desk and looked at the door as Sigrid appeared in the doorway, the older woman looked at them and grinned.

"Sorry, I'll leave you to it."

"As I was saying, it's my baggage," she looked down for a moment. "I have this habit of leaving an easy exit, which is a pretty good safety rule but in my case it tends to make for interesting living arrangements like a very comfortable second bedroom. I didn't use it much at first when I was with Maggie but the fact I kept it all was a sign I wasn't comfortable with the loss of my independence. I was saying without words that I want to keep my own space. It works if you're both well adjusted but in Maggie's case she took it as a sign of weakness on her behalf and I wasn't much help," she stared at the door.

"So with that being said, I've still got that bed in a much smaller room, so I'm less likely to sleep there when there's a very comfortable bed next door in our room. I want this to work and if it's going to work then I have to pull my finger out and make it work. We can drift along like two pieces of wood in the river or we can tie them together and make a raft."

She looked at her.

"I should have told you last night but I didn't have the words, but actions speak louder."

"They sure do," she rose and crossed to the desk, "I've been trying to work out how to come out and if I should come out, and you do and do this," she threw her arms around her.

"I love you."

"Thank you," she squeezed her tightly, "I love you too."

Heidi stared at the letter for a few more moments as she heard the bathroom door opening and footfalls in the hallway. A minute or two later Zoe came into the kitchen wearing a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, her hair was still wet and she was drying it with a towel.

"Hey, you," she smiled, "you got a letter."

"Yeah," she picked it up, "I wish I had x-ray vision."

"Hmm mm," she replied, "well, you better open it so we know whether to drink to success or get drunk instead."

"So you don't know?"

"I didn't say that," she draped the towel around her neck.

Heidi studied her face as she tore the envelope open, the woman's face was a mask.

"You could be an actress with that face, I never know what you're thinking."

She looked down and read the letter but stopped at the second paragraph.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck."

"Congratulations," Zoe rounded the bench, "I could have told you but it's better you read it for yourself."

"I got the job," she chuckled, "I got the fucking job."

She threw her arms around Zoe and held her tightly.

"Thank you."

"For what? I might have given you a bit of coaching but you're the one who did the hard yards, it was you who got the job."

She released her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"So, let's drink to success."

"I can do that and we're ordering in, Thai tonight, my shout."

Thai takeaway, red wine and a relaxing night in front of the idiot box while she sent texts to her friends and updated her Facebook profile from It's Complicated to In a Relationship with Zoe and when they finally retired to bed, Heidi fell asleep in Zoe's arms with a smile on her face. Her life was complete and a new chapter was going to be written, the sun might be hidden behind clouds sometimes but it was still shining.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,211 Followers
12