The Movie Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I think that was for real, don't you?" I said softly.

Somehow my own hand had found its way between my thighs. I spread my own legs a bit to offer some alternative viewing but I realized that I'd have to do some serious shaving if I was going to offer the same unobstructed view of my sex that our porn star was providing. I guess I was shedding the last remnants of modesty – at least with Nick – at that moment.

Nick just smiled back and nodding toward his cock with its swollen head protruding enticingly above his fist said, "He sure thought it was for real."

Inspired, I said that it looked like he could use a little more lubrication and then slid off the couch. Swinging my little titties as best I could, I walked on my knees to his side. I wrapped my hand around his hand so that he couldn't release his dick and then wrapped my lips around the exposed head and deposited a healthy amount of saliva. Swirling my tongue all around the bulbous head, I spread my spit before withdrawing.

"There you go; give that a try."

He did and it was so hot watching him slide his hand over the top of his dick to spread my saliva all over it as he began slowly pumping it again.

"A little more please," Nick requested and, of course, I was happy to comply. I noticed that our brunette was now giving her hunk a blow job and decided to stay where I was on the floor, my head on Nick's belly, while I watched her perform. Given that Nick and the hunk were quite similar in length and girth I was amazed to see the brunette, after just a few warm-ups, start swallowing his entire length. And here I thought I was 'Miss Deep-Throat-Queen' when I'd managed to get a little more than half Nick's length in my mouth.

Curious, I got up on my knees, removed his hand from his cock, and lowered my head to take him in my mouth. As I felt his cockhead approach that spot where you know you're going to gag if you press further, I wondered, "How does she get past that? Her jaw isn't especially long. She's got to get past that thing." So I tried pushing a little further and not surprisingly, instead of pleasure, rewarded Nick with a spectacular display of coughing.

As it finally subsided I asked Nick, "How does she do that?" gesturing toward the screen.

"I can honestly say I have no idea," Nick said laughing.

Well Liz did say I might learn something. The brunette was making it clear that she was truly an impressive cocksucker by taking him in so deeply that she could have kissed his balls. Then she kissed his balls. Actually she did way more than kiss them. Holding his cock up against his belly she proceeded to explore every inch of his scrotum with her tongue. Hunk's dick, twitching in her hand, proved that was quite effective and when she began sucking each ball into her mouth, his moans of pleasure and Nick, picking up the tempo as he rubbed his dick, convinced me that I had been neglecting an important erogenous zone. Just never thought about THEM, I realized. If Nick would like that, well I would be happy to provide. Besides, I was becoming curious to know how a ball would feel in my mouth.

After a few final deep throats, the brunette distracted me from thoughts of ball sucking when she straddled his lap and smoothly impaled herself on his now slick dick. She leaned forward, he spread her cheeks, and we were offered a close-up view of it sliding in and out, tugging her swollen lips along with every stroke. A couple of times he pulled out entirely and spread her lips to offer us a view of her gaping, juicy, inner self. It certainly gave me a much better idea of what Nick had seen when he had done that with me. It was kind of sexy, I had to admit; but what really appealed to my more prurient side was imagining being her, not looking at her. Hmmm.

"I think you need to fuck me now," I said.

"First let me have a taste," Nick responded as he lifted me up on the couch and positioned me so that I could watch the movie - or him. Feeling just absolutely, divinely decadent, I happily flung my knees wide delighted to have him put that wonderful tongue of his anywhere he wanted while I watched the hunk's big dick send the brunette off to heaven.

As I watched, she turned around and still astride his thighs, but now facing the camera, proceeded to strum her clit. Well, I came right along with her thanks to Nick's tongue doing MY clit to perfection. Then the hunk did her from behind and we both came again. There were several more positions but at some point I lost track of sex acts and orgasms, as mine seemed to merge with hers'. All I remember is that at some point I had Nick's fingers in my pussy and his tongue working my clit when suddenly the hunk pulled out of the brunettes' pussy and, fisting his cock wildly, sent ropes of cum across her face - much of it landing in her open mouth.

Believe it or not, that was the first 'money shot' I had ever actually seen. Oh somewhere, I had heard or read stuff about porn and knew that the guys often shoot their cum on the women's faces. The idea sounded gross. The reality sure wasn't. I'd never felt warm sticky cum on anything but my hand but it sure looked sexy, so sexy that I even came another time just watching it.

With that the scene ended and I begged Nick for a break. I'd cum so many times that I was afraid that my clit was becoming numb. Nick settled on the couch beside me and together we watched the start of the next scene while I recovered a bit.

Well, I could certainly see why Nick selected this one – two girls and a guy! It began with the women telling him that their friend, the guy's ex-wife, was always bragging about his big dick and now that she's out of the picture they want to check it out. He complained that he was depressed about her leaving and just not into sex. Of course the girls took that as a challenge and began putting on a lesbian show, stripping and fondling each other, while the guy watched with ever increasing interest.

They moved to the floor and the brunette started eating the blond. After sucking and licking her until her labia were quite engorged she spread the blonde's lips and said, "I'm getting her ready for you, baby, show us that big cock. Show me you want to fuck this tight hole."

With that nasty encouragement Hunk #2 had his pants down and his half-hard cock out in an instant. I noticed that Nick's dick, which had drooped a bit as we rested, was jumping back to full attention.

The blond and brunette (and I!) noticed immediately that even semi-hard, Hunk #2 was packing a very large penis. They dropped the pussy play immediately and crawled over to the guy, who was sprawled on a couch, and went to work. As the blond slid her mouth over the top of his cock, the brunette began licking around the base of the shaft and I encircled Nick's now hard shaft with my hand. The girls swapped jobs a couple of times and then the blond spread his thighs and worked her way between them to get access to his balls.

Wow, I could certainly see why Nick liked this part and I could feel his enthusiasm throbbing in my hand. Well a hand was certainly inadequate, especially considering the wonderful licking I'd just received, so I made him lie back and spread his legs. Then I crawled between them so that I had easy access to his balls as well as his cock.

With the two girls for inspiration, I went places I'd never gone before as I sucked and licked and sampled every inch of his scrotum. I even discovered to Nick's obvious pleasure that licking the crevice where the ball sack meets the thighs and then sucking a ball entirely into my mouth not only seemed really decadent but also got a great response.

After a bit of this I switched to sucking his dick; then back to his balls; then repeat. Since the hunk's cock was several inches longer and quite a bit thicker than Nick's, the girls on screen were unable to get more than a third of it into their mouths. So when they broke from the blowjob and the brunette (who was rather petite) moved to sit on that humongous rod, I had to remark, "Where she's going to put THAT?"

Nick laughed and said, "Takes practice I guess."

"Well I'm not sure I could handle that even with practice," I responded as I moved up to straddle his legs and impale myself on his turgid rod. "This fills me quite nicely." (But I have to confess that I wondered whether someone that large would simply hurt or feel incredible. And that thought had my pussy practically oozing.)

The blond and the brunette were certainly uninhibited and quite creative. First one would get fucked while having her clit rubbed by the other and then they switched. They made it doubly nasty by sucking on the hunk's dick each time he pulled out to switch girls. Hunk #2 even paused at one point and sucked on each of the well-fucked pussies before plunging back in.

"Bet you'd like to be him right now," I commented.

"What guy wouldn't," he responded.

I could think of a few squeamish types I'd known quite personally; but I didn't want to spoil the moment.

When Hunk #2 put the girls in kneeling position and proceeded to have at them from behind, I decided I wanted the same and Nick was happy to oblige. On the screen I was watching a graphic depiction of what I would see if I were between our legs looking up at Nick's cock plunging into my juicy pussy. God it was hot!

Finally, while humping the blond, it became clear that Hunk #2 was getting close to cumming and the brunette slipped between her legs with her face directly below the blonde's pussy. Nick's steady thrusting became a pounding and moments later when Hunk #2 pulled out and shot his cum all over the brunette's face I heard Nick groan behind me and felt his warm cum flooding me deep inside. And I came too! Those muscular contractions deep inside me squeezed his cock almost as if milking it, I swear.

Now I almost never cum without direct clitoral stimulation; but this time nothing had touched my clit. Yet I had cum hard just from Nick's wonderful dick – and watching that guy pull out of the blonde's pussy and blast his cum all over the other girl's face. "Guess there is something to a little extra nasty visual stimulation," I concluded.

We collapsed on the couch with Nick kind of spooning me from behind while we caught our breath. The next scene consisted of two well-hung, decent looking guys and a girl. The briefest of plots concerned her having mixed up her calendar and scheduled two dates for the same night. Maybe it helped that she was a blond and acted (?) the airhead/bimbo roll well.

Well, the guys were quite upset since neither one wished to go home with "blue balls." So with a gleam in her eye she decided to be generous and offered to take care of them both. In no time she was on her knees alternating sucking on two lovely hard dicks.

It was around this point that I remember shifting my position on the couch and in getting more comfortable ended up with my legs slightly spread. When I looked down I realized that a significant amount of Nick's cum was leaking from between my legs.

"I better get a towel or I'm going to drip on your couch" I said, nodding toward my crotch.

"That's OK, it's leather," Nick said as he slid his hand between my thighs.

"I'm pretty gooey, I think."

"That's OK, I've usually got that stuff on my fingers around now," he responded laughing.

Well I had to laugh, too; and even though I would have thought it rather disgusting a few hours earlier, I found myself spreading my legs further allowing him to check out my cum-filled hole.

Meanwhile our blond was now on her back taking one cock in her mouth while the other guy licked her pussy. Like the first girl, she was shaved completely bald down there and curious, I asked Nick what his preferences were on pussy couture.

"Well I guess I'd have to say 'less is more' as a general principle," he answered laughing. I looked down at my own pubic zone, which was neatly trimmed and shaved for my bikinis, of course, but nowhere near as exposed as the girl on the screen. Nick caught my look and reassured me that I had a "beautiful pussy" and that hair was not a big issue. He slid two fingers inside me and stroking gently said, "This is what counts."

That was sweet but by then I knew that he was a very visual guy and made a mental note to improve my sexiness 'down there.'

On screen things were getting hot and heavy. After licking her to an apparent orgasm, the stud at her pussy had her lips spread wide to give the camera a splendid view way up inside her. The blond abandoned the cock she was sucking and began a lewd commentary.

"You like looking up my hot horny hole, don't you baby," she began. "Oh, you got me so hot with that cum; I need something in there baby; stick your fingers in me and stretch me ... oh shit, that feels good!"

Wow, the guy had fingers from both hands inside in her and was stretching her so that I swear that we could see up past her urethra. But soon she wanted even more.

"Fuck my hot cunt," she demanded and when the guy shoved his meat inside her, she screamed, "Fuck me hard you bastard; pound my cunt." Then she went back to the dick lingering near her face and told that guy to fuck her face.

Meanwhile, Nick was just tantalizing the hell out of me by continuing his slow finger massage deep inside me. When the guys on the screen switched ends, I remember the blond saying, "Oh I just love the taste of my cunt on a hard cock."

I found my reaction to this woman using the word 'cunt' rather strange. In the feminist world in which I'd grown up 'cunt' was definitely not P.C. In fact, it was the one word you could absolutely legitimately slap a guy for using. But here was this woman using it to describe her own vagina and I was finding it rather arousing. Maybe it just seemed appropriate given the raw sex on screen. I wondered how I would feel using that word at just the right moment.

The guys on screen continued switching ends every few minutes as they put the girl through some hard fucking in a series of positions. When Nick asked me if I'd ever "done two guys," I was taken aback. What kind of woman did he think I was!

Believe it or not, until that moment I had never even considered that possibility. For an instant I felt really offended but then I was watching aménage a trois and feeling quite turned-on. I had to admit – at least to myself - that what had never even been a fantasy was now becoming one as I watched the trio on screen.

"No," I answered honestly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear his answer to the same question, so I didn't ask. Would he want me to do that, I wondered. Did his deceased wife get wild like that? This was Marin County after all.

"It looks pretty hot, though," I added, "Which guy would you want to be?"

"The cameraman," he answered, surprising me enormously. "I'd film it all, and then I'd do the girl last after the other guys finished up."

Whoa, I never expected that; but I couldn't help imagining him zooming the camera in on my mouth and pussy as two studs fucked them wildly. His fingers picked up the tempo as he stroked the depths of my pussy. "Do your clit," he whispered as he stuck two fingers from his other hand in my mouth and I sucked them instinctively.

So there I was, getting finger fucked, sucking his fingers, and strumming my clit madly as the guys on screen shot their cum all over the blonde's stomach, tits, and face. I came right with them, writhing with pleasure: it was almost like sharing a bizarre triple mutual orgasm with those two guys. Eventually I looked back at Nick who had a shit-eating grin on his face as he gently caressed me.

"You manipulated that," I said meaning the timing of my orgasm.

"And you sure manipulated something," he responded as he stared at the clit I'd just been working frenziedly.

His "Greatest Hits" DVD ended after that scene and we moved outside to the love seat on his deck for a nightcap. It was just a little chilly so we had both put on robes and I cuddled up next to him as we sat drinking a final cognac.

"So did you find my taste in porn offensive?" he finally asked.

"No, I found it quite ... arousing, as you very well know."

After a pause I continued, "Is all porn like that? I mean, just people fucking with minimal plot."

"From what I've seen a lot of it is. There are some big budget movies with plots that attempt to link the sex scenes but you don't buy this stuff for the acting quality."

I laughed and he continued, "Most of the movies I've seen have some sort of theme: lesbian sex, blowjobs, threesomes, gangbangs, amateurs, even a series called "Swallow Every Drop" – how's that for a subject. Generally they just repeat the theme and mostly the same set of positions with four or five different sets of actors."

"It sounds kind of repetitive. Maybe it depends on the theme," I suggested helpfully.

"It can be, especially if they're not well done. Personally I think porn producers must be a pretty dull bunch when it comes to creativity."

"Well I certainly didn't find your selections a "dull bunch," but then I am new to this genre."

We chatted a little more and then headed off to bed. Nick fell asleep immediately while I, still a little charged up from all the hot sex I'd seen - and had - pondered the evening's events. I realized that my feminist preconceptions about porn had pretty much faded while watching those hot young women, who clearly enjoyed the hell out of performing wild sex on screen. They didn't look bedraggled, coerced, or even bored, so who was I or anyone else to criticize their choices. And who was I to judge harshly Nick or anyone else for enjoying their performances? After all I knew that many - OK all - of my orgasms had been enhanced by watching the action onscreen.

And it had been educational. I'd learned a lot about Nick's tastes by watching his dick respond to events onscreen. He really liked it when the girls talked dirty for example – a definite challenge for me – and he really liked looking at, uh, cunts, wide open ones especially. As for cocksucking, I had definitely been inspired to be much more creative in the future.

I had to admit that Nick was a fantastic lover. He might not cum as often as an eighteen year old but I'd seen him stay hard for what seemed like hours and he clearly took great pleasure in making me cum. Contentedly I snuggled up against him and fondled his flaccid dick as I fell asleep.

12