The Movie Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show us that sweet thing Rosie. Remember how you did it before?"

Well of course I did. Nick's a gaping pussy fan so I gave him what he wanted.

"Like this right, Dick?" Rosie said as she used both hands to spread her puffy lips. "It gets me so hot showing off my juicy pink hole. Do you think the guys will like this, Dick?"

"Oh yeah, Rosie, that's perfect. Now slide a couple of fingers in there and show us how wet you are."

"Bet I'd get even wetter if you showed me your cock. I've got real fond memories of sucking Mr. Dick."

He laughed at that but quickly got naked. I was pleased to see that just by watching me so far he was already rock hard. As he exposed himself, I fingered my clit and pulled back the hood to expose 'Her Swollenness' saying, "My clit just loves to see your cock doesn't she."

Poor Nick had his hands full, literally, as he stroked his cock with one while trying to hold the camera and zoom in on my crotch with the other.

"Bring that big boy over here," Rosie said, as she slid off the couch onto her knees on the floor.

Having watched numerous porn actresses go down on their knees to suck the cock - or cocks - they were about to fuck, I'd become rather enthralled with the concept. It shouldn't be something that would appeal to me. I mean kneeling in front of a man to service his dick would seem like a very demeaning thing to do; but, strangely, I found it incredibly erotic - at least in my imagination.

In my fantasy I imagined spreading my knees and masturbating as he fucked my mouth. So that's what I did.

I kissed the tip then lightly sucked just the head into my mouth. Then I kissed my way down his length and licked my way back up.

"You're quite lovely, Mr. Dick," Rosie said.

After allowing his cock to kiss my tonsils a couple of times, I decided to give his balls some attention. As I first licked and then sucked one into my mouth, Nick said, "Did you know that's called tea bagging, Rosie?"

I almost choked with laughter as I got the picture but somehow I recovered quickly enough to reply, "Hmmm, then I'll have my tea with cream."

Nick chuckled and soon I went back to sucking his hard rod with enthusiasm.

"That's it, fuck my mouth," Rosie said as she felt his hips begin gently thrusting in response.

At first, I rubbed my clit as he treated my mouth like a cunt. Then I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick so he couldn't accidentally thrust too far and briefly cupped his ass with my clit rubbing hand, pulling him toward me as a signal that he didn't need to worry about choking me.

Since he usually preferred to cum inside me, I'd only sucked Nick off to orgasm a couple of times. But this time I was determined to make him cum and I hoped to time mine with his as I diddled my clit.

Nick held the video camera above me as I bobbed up and down on his cock and the two cameras on tripods caught the action from either side. I had angled myself so that one of those could capture my hand in my pussy and I looked up frequently at the camera he held.

Then I pulled back and looked straight at his cock, which was dripping my saliva.

Rosie said, "You like my mouth, don't you, Mister Dick ... I bet you'd like to spit your hot cum in my mouth, wouldn't you ... Oooo, I'd like that, too, and I'll swallow every drop ... I just can't wait to taste your warm juice and feel it sliding down my throat."

Mister Dick's head was swelling as she stroked it and when it oozed some cum, she licked it up and said, "Yummy, but I want more."

Then Rosie went back to sucking him off. At first she held his cock in her mouth rubbing the underside of the head with her tongue. Then she scraped the bulbous head – very lightly – with her teeth. She felt it swell even more as Dick moaned his appreciation. She even tried sucking on his pee-hole very firmly and he seemed to like that, too.

Finally she went back to using her mouth like a very wet tight pussy, taking every bit of him deep in her throat as she kept her lips tight around the shaft.

Poor Nick. After all the anticipation and then being cut off for the last three days, I was now naked at his feet fucking him with my mouth ... well, the poor guy didn't have a chance. I wanted it all in my mouth and so as I felt his orgasmic spasm begin, I opened wide.

I stroked his spit lubed cock rapidly and made sure it was aimed directly at my mouth as he shot salvo after salvo of creamy cum onto my tongue. I even did my best to smile with an open mouth as I looked up at the camera and sluiced his juice around in my mouth. Then finally, I swallowed.

I was so turned on by my totally lewd performance – and my fingers frantically frigging my clit – that at that moment I came too.

Nick stepped back to film me on my knees, fingers stuffed up my cunt, cum leaking from my mouth, and trembling with ecstasy.

I needed a break and so did he. We shared fresh margaritas and another bit of his pot. But I still had flashes of insecurity about such totally slutty behavior.

"You know I'd never even thought about doing stuff like this before I met you."

"Of course I do," Nick replied. "That you're willing to fulfill my wildest fantasies and do it with such enthusiasm is what makes it so special."

He continued to go on and on about how amazing and sexy my performance had been.

"Well I did kind of have fun," I confessed. "I just don't know if I should be."

He laughed at that. "Hey we're both adults and we're just playing with our fantasies. It's fine with me if you're a bit of an exhibitionist. In fact it's one of the things I love about you."

I continued to express some doubts; but the word 'love' helped quite a bit as did the hugs and kisses and more reassurance. I was definitely feeling a buzz from the drinks and the pot and was, frankly, still pretty horny. So I let Nick persuade me to press on with our movie.

We began the next scene with me once again sprawled back on the couch with a hand on a boob and the other gently fingering my pussy.

"Feeling better now, Dick?" Rosie said with a lascivious grin. "Your cum tastes so good and my boyfriend really loves watching me suck your dick."

"That was great, Rosie. I'm sure my contacts will be happy to know you swallow. Now, how about showing us some more of your juicy cunt before I taste it."

Nick was definitely getting into 'talking dirty' now and I really did want his tongue down there soon; so I gave him what he wanted.

Rosie said, "You really like my cunt, don't you Dick. I remember how good your tongue felt inside me and ... oh, when you sucked on my clit, god you made me cum so good!"

I was pleased to see that Nick's dick was already rising a little as I talked and spread myself for the camera. Soon I was fucking myself with two fingers of one hand as I teased my clit with the other.

"I'm so excited. I can't believe I still get to be licked and fucked ... and then you're going to do me in the ass!"

The combination of Rosie's nasty words and my trusty fingers really had me gushing by then and Nick, seeing the invitation, paused the handheld camera so that he could hand it to me. I scooted my butt down to the edge of the couch and aimed the camera at my crotch as Nick moved between my legs.

Nick never rushes things when he is eating me and this time he devoted extra effort to make sure my camera captured everything. I did get some nice gaping pussy footage of myself when he spread me open with his fingers. I also got some great detail of his tongue probing my hole and him sucking on my swollen lips.

Then I filmed one of the great clit lickings of all time. Of course I still couldn't manage to hold the camera steady when I came; but afterwards, when we paused, he assured me that the two cameras on tripods had captured my orgasm.

"That's what editing is for," he unnecessarily reminded me once again.

"Oh great," was my comment.

It took a few moments to reorganize things for the next scene. We'd planned to try several rather gymnastic positions that we'd agreed were particularly erotic in the porn films we'd watched.

We started with me bent over the couch supporting myself with my arms on the back, one foot on the seat cushion, and the other on the floor. He arranged a video camera on a tripod as close to the floor as possible so that it pointed up at my exposed crotch.

It felt strangely clinical to be holding that position while Nick found the perfect location for another camera, which would allow him to capture every detail of my butt and thighs as well as my face - when I looked back.

Real cute. Now there would be no denying that the butt and all that happens therein belonged to me. Then he handed me the video camera's remote control and turned the view screen so that I could see what the camera was recording. Hmmm.

Being the ever thoughtful Nick, once he got the cameras rolling he knelt behind my exposed derrière and proceeded lap at my cunt at an angle that both did the job – lubrication – and got all the details. Then his fingers opened up even more of my 'details,' which were thoroughly recorded, for it was my finger on the zoom button of the remote control.

As for my now happily horny, totally buzzed Rosie, she just smiled back at the camera.

"Fuck me now, please," Rosie begged and Dick penetrated her to the hilt in one long slow thrust.

"Oh shit, that's good," she moaned.

When I glanced at the view screen, I saw that we had a really good angle for viewing my lips as his cock stretched them out and pushed them back in with each thrust. I thought that was so cool that I zoomed in a little tighter.

It meant losing my face but I was pretty sure Nick would appreciate having his cock and my cunt nearly fill the screen.

After quite a bit of fucking like this, we paused the cameras to get ready for the next position. This one, which Nick called the 'reverse cowgirl,' would have him sprawled back on the couch and me straddling his thighs but facing away from him. One camera, was situated close to the floor, and zoomed in on my crotch while the other two were set further away at angles that would capture both of us.

It took quite a bit of time to get all this set up and by the time we were ready Nick's cock had deflated a little. I took that as an opportunity to blow him again and we got some nice footage of me sucking him and teasing all around his pee-hole with my tongue. I even spit on his dick, like some porn actresses do, while stroking him to maximum hardness.

I knew that we would need his entire length for this rather awkward angle to work out well.

And it did work out well. Sucking on him always gets me juicy, too, and so it was very sexy when I held myself open and slowly descended, impaling myself on his rigid dick.

Nick was pretty much immobilized in this position; but he supported me from behind with his hands as I bobbed up and down, essentially using his cock to fuck myself. It was also a great position for a little masturbation and I made a point of pulling back the hood and showing my swollen pink clit to the camera as I went to work on it.

"I hope all you guys will like watching me cum," Rosie said to the camera.

It was truly wild staring into that lens as I got myself off.

The last 'gymnastic' scene that we'd planned was one that Nick particularly wanted but I considered gross. For those of you familiar with the porn vocabulary, it's called the 'pile driver.' See, even the name is gross.

Basically, it required that I lay with my head and shoulders on the floor and my backside propped up against the couch. My legs were flipped over so that my feet touched the floor near my head. As a result, my crotch was sticking straight up, about level with the couch seat, with my legs splayed apart. My entire crotch was open for inspection and, from my angle, I guess you could say that I had a front row view of my seat.

Nick had set up his overhead camera support system: something new he'd created, which allowed a video camera to be suspended above us and record the action directly below. It was now pointed directly at my pussy.

My situation wasn't uncomfortable but it left me immobilized in about the most unladylike position imaginable. Of course Nick's opinion differed.

"Fuck that is sexy," Dick said appreciatively as he slid a finger along Rosie's ass crack and her slit.

She let out a slight gasp as he touched her clit.

He continued lightly stroking the length of her crotch with one hand as he spread her buns with the other. He licked a finger and after lightly circling her butthole, he pushed that finger just inside.

If Rosie's rosebud hadn't been visible earlier it certainly was now. And when he withdrew his finger it stayed open for a moment.

"Man, I can hardly wait to stick my dick in there."

That was to come later, however. First, Dick finger fucked her and then, crouching above her, he aimed his cock downward and fucked her cunt while she held it open.

It was totally bizarre being fucked in that position. I was looking up at my crotch as I held my cunt open and Nick shoved his cock inside. Even though we'd never practiced this position, he quickly mastered the technique of the half knee bend, rocking motion necessary to accomplish the deed.

I could do nothing but watch until he pulled out and kneeling above my chest offered me his cock, which was practically dripping with my juices.

Oh well, I thought, as I sucked up my sauce, I'm certainly not having a problem staying lubricated.

He repeated the process – fuck then suck – several times as I remained pretty much the passive observer. Rosie did have a few comments, however.

"Shit, that feels good," she moaned. "Gawd, that looks SO nasty!"

Finally Nick had enough of me in that position and we took another rest break.

I fixed another round of margaritas while Nick filled the pipe.

"I can't BELIEVE I let you do that to me," I sort of complained.

"It's going to be absolutely amazingly sexy on the video," Nick replied somewhat apologetically.

The last scene, my first attempt at anal sex, was all that remained.

Nick suggested that we begin with him taking me from behind, doggy style. And then, if all was going well, we'd move to the missionary position with my butt on a pillow so that I could masturbate while he fucked me.

I slipped into the bathroom to freshen up my makeup – as if he'd ever look at my face during this next part! When I returned, Nick had me kneel on the floor with my head and shoulders down, butt in the air, and a camera on a tripod just a few feet behind me ... trained you know where.

Terrific! Another incredibly unladylike position I thought to myself until I was distracted by Nick's nose, nuzzling my pussy, as he licked my clit.

Oh well ... I soon resigned myself to the kinky pleasure of his tongue rimming my anus. The oil was a bit of a surprise as I felt it trickle down between my cheeks but a well lubricated finger slipped inside me easily and then two.

"Oooo, that feels kind of nice," Rosie crooned.

Nick had positioned himself to one side of me - so that he didn't block the camera, I suspected; but that position made it easy for him to slide two fingers into my pussy as well. I was getting double penetrated – by fingers, at least – and I have to admit that it felt marvelous.

"Oh shit, that is good," Rosie groaned.

Even though I couldn't move (or perhaps because I couldn't move), it felt like my increasing arousal was completely out of my control. I felt an orgasm building torturously slowly as he finger fucked my pussy and asshole. I knew that if Nick even touched my clit I would explode.

But he didn't. Instead I felt the two fingers in my cunt focusing their massage on my g-spot, and then suddenly my whole abdomen began to spasm uncontrollably and a stream of liquid burst from my pussy and dribbled down my belly as I came.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" was all that Rosie could manage in the way of dialogue.

Nick slowly withdrew his fingers from my pussy and ass. As my shaking subsided, I soon felt more oil dribbling down between my cheeks. Looking back, I saw him rubbing still more on his cock.

"Guess it's time for Mr. Dick to try out my ass," Rosie commented.

"He's sure looking forward to it, Rosie," Dick said as he proudly displayed his turgid, shiny manhood.

"I might prefer it slightly softer," I thought to myself, as I felt the bulbous head pressing against my anal sphincter.

But to my surprise, once the head popped inside it felt OK. I felt stretched and very full down there, for sure, but it really wasn't painful.

As he slowly pushed himself deeper inside me I felt more stretching but it slid in easily. I figured that using enough oil to grease the wheels of industry definitely helps.

"Hmmm, that's nice," Rosie moaned and wiggled her ass as signal that she could take still more.

Pretty soon Nick's cock was 'buried to the balls' in my ass and he paused for a moment to let me get used it.

Once her bowels adjusted to the anal invasion Rosie whispered, "I think you can fuck me now."

Nick started very gently. At first it felt like he was barely moving in and out; but since all of the signs and sounds I was offering were encouraging, he was soon giving me at least half his length with every gentle thrust. He kept the pace slow until he felt my hand between my legs beginning to work my clit.

So there I was crouched like a dog and being fucked in the ass while three video cameras recorded my total submission. I guess I should have been shocked at my willingness to perform such a perverted act. But instead I was totally into it.

"You can do me faster now, Dick, it's starting to feel really good," Rosie said.

He did and I frigged my clit faster to stay in tempo.

But I don't cum easily in that 'butt up' position and so I was happy to move when Nick eventually suggested a change.

I sprawled back on the couch with one leg hooked over the back and my ass propped up with an extra cushion. Nick reorganized the cameras.

My asshole lined up perfectly with his cock when Nick knelt between my legs and, with yet more oil applied, it slid inside me easily. It was starting to feel quite nice in my ass and Rosie said so.

"Now give us another nice open shot of your cunt, Rosie," Dick said.

By this point, that really wasn't much of an issue for me and besides, I wondered if we could see his cock bulging through the muscles that separated my pussy and asshole. From my angle I couldn't tell but Nick was staring into my open cunt with a rapturous expression.

What with all the stimulation – both physical and visual – I sensed that Nick wasn't going to last forever. We hadn't discussed where he would deposit his load but at that moment I knew exactly where I wanted it. I really wanted to feel him shoot his warm seed deep in my bowels.

I knew that letting him watch me masturbate yet again would help the cause and besides, I wanted to cum with him ... if that was possible.

"Oh shit, that really feels good now," Rosie cried out as Dick's hard cock rammed her recently virgin ass.

She strummed her clit wildly now and screamed, "Oh god, I'm gonna' cum again. Cum with me, Dick! Shoot your hot spunk deep in my ass."

I was maybe seconds ahead of Nick as my orgasm exploded and triggered his own.

I felt his warm goo flooding my rear as my pussy spasmed with pleasure and it was wonderful. Nick's hips seemed to be on autopilot as he kept thrusting well after I knew there couldn't be any more jism.

But with the addition of his cum as lubricant, the slight friction felt absolutely delightful as his cock ever so slowly softened.

I discovered later that the camera captured a trickle of cum that emerged when his cock finally popped out.