The Movie Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for a while, savoring the experience, until Nick finally stopped the cameras.

"So what did you think?" he finally asked.

"You're really going to make me say it, huh? ... OK, I really liked having your dick in my ass ... And I just came like a banshee .... And ..." I stopped.

"And ...?" he asked.

"And if you're a good boy I might let you do it again sometime," I said with a grin.

I was certain that I'd just made my boyfriend a very happy man. He demonstrated that I was correct by plying me with another drink and tons of compliments as we reviewed some of the raw – literally – footage.

With all that sex we were both starving; so we ordered in a pizza. We had pretty much exhausted our libidos in the movie making so I felt oddly dispassionate as I ate pizza and watched us fuck.

I found that I rather liked the way the more distant, stationary cameras captured the tableau of our bodies as we moved. I do think there is a certain beauty to the choreography of fucking. And our dance of love was as lovely as any I had seen.

Of course Nick preferred the 'detail' shots from our close-up camera but we both agreed that they had various problems: like our not holding it steady while fucking; or us accidently moving out of the frame in the heat of the moment.

To Nick's considerable frustration the overhead camera on his specially constructed mount had not been as successful as he hoped, for his body had often blocked the view of my cunt in the 'pile driver' position.

"Oh alas," I thought to myself, remembering how lewdly awkward I had felt at being essentially upside down with my legs spread wide.

"You know we really need a cameraman," Nick observed. "It would be so much better to have another person filming, who could move around and get just the right angles," he added.

He was trying to sound casual.

I was definitely not ready for that.

"Got anybody in mind," I said rather coldly.

"Not really," he quickly replied, "Just trying to solve our technical problems. I'm that kind of guy," he added with a silly yet lecherous grin that defused my frosty reaction.

I decided to take it as a joke and play along.

"So do you think you could find a warm blooded male who could watch me do my thing and not get involved?"

I paused for a moment then answered my own question.

"I know - a gay guy!"

Well poor Nick blanched at that and then turned beet red.

"Maybe not," he said quietly and we dropped the subject.

I headed off to bed soon after that; but a glance at his computer in the morning revealed that Nick had already begun the editing process.

"Does he really love looking at my pussy that much," I wondered, "Or does he just like using the software."

Either way, Nick spent every spare moment that Sunday and much of the next week, I suspected, editing away. By Saturday"Doing Rosie's Rosebud" was ready and we had our premier showing with popcorn and champagne. He wore a tux and I chose a 'formal' bustier, of all things, and fishnet stockings.

Despite a few flaws in capturing all of the 'details,' our home movie turned out quite well. I made sure to compliment Nick on his creativity with the titles and the smoothness of his transitions between cameras and scenes.

He really had done an almost professional job; so I rewarded him with my best blowjob while we watched. That led to me losing the bustier fast and we had a marvelous fuck while we watched him do my ass.

That sounds rather narcissistic, I suppose, but it really made for some hot sex. And that is the point isn't it.