All Comments on 'The MP'

by panamacock

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 7 years ago
Roleplay

Jose is caught by Ethan. But this is only a game. Panamacock informs us: "Ethan and Jose had played out this scenario before and found it exciting to come up with new ideas and twists." Unfortunately he does not reveal what the new ideas are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a career MP, retiring as a Master Sergeant, I had numerous pleasant encounters with young soldiers while off duty. I had fooled around with boys in high school and had sucked a few dicks prior to joining the Army, but was afraid to approach other soldiers for sex because I could be dishonorably discharged if I was found out. It wasn’t long before the temptations of communal living and group showers had me risking my career to quench my urge for sucking cocks. I frequented areas known to be frequented by soldiers and civilians seeking the service I was eager to provide. By the time I retired, having served in several overseas locations,I had sucked the cocks of black, white, Hispanic and Asian soldiers, as well as Korean, German, Italian and Arab civilians.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

<h1>good</h1>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous