The Mudroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

Still sucking his cock and so content doing it, I was starting to try to force it deeper in my throat as my eyes stayed glued to the video. Occasionally John would grunt approval as I went deeper on his cock, but mostly he just sipped his Scotch and held the phone so I could watch the video.

As he continued to deep dick power fuck this guy's ass, all the sudden the guy started screaming, "Now Daddy, now Daddy, now, please, now, now, now! Pound me hard and don't stop."

The guy arched his torso as high as he possibly could in his kneeling position, while still keeping his butt in line with John's thrusting cock. John moved the camera phone underneath to the guy's slender but very hard throbbing cock. As the guy screamed, you could see it tremble, spasm, shudder and throb as rope after rope of cum began to fly from it. The guy howled and groaned while John continued to abuse his ass, shooting maybe 8 to 10 thick ropes of cum onto the mattress sheet. John grunted while he kept pounding this poor guys butt with everything he could. When the guy finally stopped spurting jets of semen, his hard cock still dribbled and drooled more cum as John relentlessly kept pumping into him. John moved the camera back to his hard cock still power fucking that smooth girly ass.

John screamed at the guy, "Here it comes, take my seed up your little pussy bitch, here it is."

John zoomed in on his own cock now and you could see it start pulsing while he just kept thrusting his 10"s all the way completely in and all the way completely out. In a matter of seconds, thick white cum started to pour out the guy's asshole every time John pulled the tip out and thrust back in. On every out stroke it seemed like a teaspoon of new cum escaped from that abused beaten asshole.

After a few dozen more strokes that emptied all of John's cum into the guy's ass, he finally removed his cock. His cock, it was majestic, absolutely still rock hard and poking straight out from his body as the cum in this guy's ass really started to pour out now. Like a dormant volcano starting to erupt, the cum came out like a thick white creamy lava. So much came out that it looked surreal to me, maybe 4-5 times as much as I have ever cum on my best day. As his obscenely dilated, rubbery little sphincter muscle tried to close, cum just drooled out of the opening and puddled on the mattress.

"Don't get jealous. You're turn is coming." he laughed when he paused the video.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I really was jealous. Even though I had his fantastic cock in my mouth right here and right now, I wanted to be that guy. I wanted to be groaning and cuming from having my ass fucked.

I saw the time frame on that video, it was 17 minutes and 27 seconds long, which was I guess in my horny, drunken, alcohol stupor, was how long I had been sucking on his cock. I thought to myself of the silly adage of how time does fly when you're having fun.

The video ended and John started playing with his phone again, I guess looking for a new video. Without the distraction of the video, I now engrossed myself on his cock. I redoubled my efforts on sucking and began attempting to deep throat his big dick down my neck. I worked it down to the root in just a few seconds and was so proud that I could swallow it without gagging. I will admit, my eyes did tear up a few times, but I could do this all day long if he wanted.

Well, he didn't. After a few minutes he pulled my head off and said, "As good as that is, don't do that, I don't want to cum in your throat, I want to fuck your little boy pussy."

Releasing his cock from my hungry mouth, I was heartbroken, now kneeling in front of him without his huge appendage of a cock stuffing my throat. A strand of thick saliva clung from the tip of his cock to my lips as I knelt waiting his next command. I was ready for what I saw that guy experience in the video, I wanted that too.

"Did you clean yourself out really good like I told you to?" he asked.

"Yes, I gave myself six water jet enemas with a shower nozzle, I'm clean." and then I added "Daddy." at the end of the sentence, almost giggling in my inebriated state, which made him smile.

"Good girl." he laughed. "Is that your bedroom he said pointing to a door down my hallway?"

"Yes Daddy." I said again in a girly voice as it made me feel submissive.

With that he stood up, me still in my kneeling position. When he did, I swear, his cock looked 2-3 inches longer standing straight out from his body. His erection was unreal in how it pointed at a 45 degree angle up towards the ceiling. How strong could his cock be that all 10"s could point up when walking. I mean, mine gets hard and points straight out, not up, but his actually pointed upwards. John rummaged through his pant's pocket lying on the couch and pulled out a little brown bottle.

As he took off down the hallway, I scrambled to my feet and followed behind him naked. My little erection flopping around as I tagged along. When he entered the room, the first thing he did was turn the lights on.

"Get on the bed, buns up kneeling, face in the mattress, spread your legs wide, really wide, as wide as you can." he commanded.

"Can I turn off the lights please?" I asked feeling suddenly shy again.

"Of course not, it would fuck up my video." he quickly replied, which made me groan.

"Please no faces John, okay?" I pleaded.

"Well, at least not mine, but your's will definitely be in it." he laughed.

Crawling up on the bed, I positioned myself as he told me to and waited for him to make a move. I felt really awkward being on display in this position. Embarrassed but anxious for him to start.

"Get to the edge of the bed, closer to where I'm standing. Spread your legs as wide as you can and put the balls of your knees on the edge of the mattress. Let your shins and feet hang off. Spread wide." he directed me.

As I got into position, scooting all the way to the edge of the bed with my feet hanging off, I realized how drunk I was now. The two large shots of Scotch had me so fucked up. I waited with my head in the mattress, buns up kneeling when he threw that little brown bottle up to my turned face. I sensed him kneeling on the floor behind me so he was looking directly at my now hungry open ass. Kneeling on the floor between my legs, he pressed both of his huge hands onto the cheeks of my ass, spreading them as far as they would open.

Then the most incredible feeling ever happened. I felt the stubble of John's beard scratch against my soft smooth tender exposed hairless ass cheeks, followed by his lips and tongue touching my rosebud. Electric shocks came over me as he stretched my cheeks even wider and slowly slurped and licked my asshole with his flat tongue. Oooooh my God, I can't even describe how good that felt. Pulling my cheeks apart as far as humanly possible I never felt so exposed in my life, but the warmth of his tongue and lips on my sphincter was absolutely incredible.

With his strong hands, John kept my cheeks pried apart to the point of something tearing, which exposed that tiny ring of muscle that was my sphincter to his stubbly face. That feeling was absolutely unbelievable. Nothing Stephanie had ever done before compared to his slurping and nibbling on my most private spot. Within seconds, I was lost in passion and overwhelmed. Nerve endings that have never been exposed to anything like this before, were firing away. I just closed my eyes and groaned hoping he would never stop.

I remember when we were kids. John was like 14, he could palm a basketball, none of us could do it, he just had these huge hands. Those big strong hands had my cheeks stretched open as wide as possible as he started darting his pointed tongue in my asshole. I was just purring like a kitten and pushing my ass to his face hoping he would go deeper to scratch that itch building up inside me.

"Open that bottle, hold one nostril closed, inhale deep with the other nostril. Now!" he directed me.

I did as I was told and within seconds I felt dizzy, warm, flushed and faint. My body wilted a little in my prone position as I struggled to stay upright. The feelings that came over me from inhaling that strong scent made me incredibly horny. My horny scale went up a ten fold after inhaling the poppers and impossibly everything he did now felt even better. I unabashedly gave my ass to him and he ate it like I ate Stephanie's pussy. I felt lips, teeth, a tongue, sharp fingernails digging in, it was pure ecstasy, I never wanted it to end.

John did this for I guess 5-10 minutes. Really, I don't know how long, all I know is that he did it for a long time. I kept inhaling the poppers and had totally lost any concept of time. Finally, I felt his lips stop and then one of his large fingers started digging into my hole. All this time, he had been prepping my asshole with his slobber for his fingers to stretch me out some. It was really slick and slippery now. I had developed a crazy itch deeper in my bowels that needed to be stimulated, so his finger felt really good. He wormed it in, twisted it around, poked, prodded, almost like he was just teasing me and making me want more.

A second finger followed and it felt even better. No pain at all and not really deeper, just a thicker more full feeling. I accepted it quickly and easily as he worked them in and out for a few minutes. This felt so good, that when he withdrew them, I involuntarily pushed back longing for them again.

"Be patient, go slow, I know what I'm doing. Don't rush it, go slow, I want you to need it, not want it, but need it. I want you to need that stuffed feeling." he instructed me.

He inserted a third finger and I felt some pressure or resistance from the girth of them. He noticed my flinching and slowly removed them til just the tips of the three fingers were still in me. Toying with my ass and teasing me til I relaxed more.

"Do some poppers, it will relax you, trust me." he again directed me.

I snorted both nostrils and slumped deep into the mattress, still on my knees with my back arched and ass as high as it would go. John started twisting the three finger in slowly and deeper. I was buzzing so bad and so relaxed and horny that I accepted them with only a grunt. For the next few minutes he just diddled my hole with three long fingers. Twisting them, turning them, slowly thrusting them deep, just a slow finger fuck that soon had me bucking back on his fingers. My cock was rock hard and drooling a long elastic string of cum that almost reached my bed spread. The dangling string of cum swayed back and forth, not yet falling to the mattress, but rocking in rhythm of his finger's thrusting motions.

"I think you're ready. What do you think? Are you ready for some of Daddy's cock to fuck your sweet little pussy?" he teased me.

"Yes, I'm ready for your cock, I want it, I need it, come take my pussy like you did the guy in the video you showed me." I almost begged.

"Remember, you promised you would give it to me anyway I wanted, you better keep your promise." he reminded me. "Scoot up, move your legs up on the bed so I can get up there and kneel behind you. I'm ready to feed you some dick."

I adjusted my position as John crawled up on the bed behind my spread legs. He placed his cock between my ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun. His tip really no where near my entrance he just rubbed the length of his hard cock back and forth in the cleft of my cheeks. Up and down, he pressed the measure of his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. I felt the heat and hardness of his cock sliding back and forth as he used his strong hands to try and envelop, squash and compress my ass cheeks around it. To me, it was just a tease as I was craving to experience what the guy in the video had gotten.

John did this for a while and then started prodding my hole with the tip of his bludgeoning hard cock. All his slobber and rubbing his cock in it had made me really wet and slick. His cock was still thicker than the three fingers he had used to prepare me for this and I felt the resistance my ring was offering to his thick cock head, but no pain really. It was so wet with slippery saliva that I finally felt the tip penetrate me. I gasped for a second and flinched just a bit adjusting to it.

"Relax, take a deep hit of poppers. Then take a few deep breaths. Relax, I'm gonna be slow and patient, but this is going in one way or the other. If you fight it, it's gonna hurt more. Push out like you're trying to expel me. That will help you." he instructed me.

It was going in easier than I thought it would, but still, I felt my sphincter ring being stretched to the limit to accommodate his massive girth. I did as he said, taking a big hit of the poppers and felt my ass dilate and open like a flower to his invading cock. He had me lubricated and really wet, so it slid into my ass like a tight glove. As my head spun from the alcohol and the poppers, I felt really relaxed as I could feel his cock dig into the depth of my bowels. John was surprisingly gentle and the poppers really helped me relax and accept a quick 6 inches before I started to feel some pressure.

"You're doing good for a first timer. I got over half of it in your ass already and boy is your ass ever tight. You should see what my cock is doing to your asshole. This is absolutely obscene how wide your tiny hole is stretching. You doing okay?" he asked me almost caringly.

"Oooooh!" I groaned a bit as the pressure was intensifying, "Yes, I'm okay, I want more, just go slow please."

"I told you I would, and I will. You just keep hitting those poppers and don't fight it. Again, try to expel it with your muscles, that will help you accept it. When we get it in, I'm gonna make you hunger for it. I know what I'm doing, trust me." he replied.

My cock was still hard and totally drooling a strand of cum as it almost felt like his cock was forcing my semen out as it invaded my cavity. As John slowly and lovingly rocked about 6"s in and out of my ass, the most wonderful feeling swept over me. Hard to describe unless you have been there and done that, but it was a warmth, a fullness, a hot soothing inner body massage. That coupled with the submissive feelings that were filling my head, I was so happy that he was doing this to me and wanted to please him.

John kept a slow pace with short strokes, never forcing any more of his length into me. Thank God he was being patient, it gave me a chance to relax and accommodate this invasion into my ass. He kept this up for a bit til I realized I wanted more, I needed more of that stuffed feeling. I reached under between my legs and rubbed his ball sac. It was tight and his balls were drawn up really snug. I started pulling his sac towards me, giving him a signal so he realized I was ready for more.

"You want some more cock in your little pussy hole bitch?" he asked.

"Yes, I want more please, just go slow." I panted back to him.

"Why do you want more cuz? Tell me." he taunted me.

"Cause your big cock feels so good in me and I want to please you." I managed to gurgle out with my eyes closed and my face lying sideways in the mattress. I wasn't even embarrassed about the comment. I would have admitted and pledged anything to him at this point.

"Open your eyes and look into the camera. Then tell me what you want and why you're my little cock slut." he again taunted me.

Ooooh my God, he was filming this and wanted my face in the video saying how much I loved and needed his big cock. Embarrassing, but I didn't care, I played the role like the horny cock craving slut I was becoming. Looking straight into the camera, I opened my heart and let it all out.

With him holding the phone camera inches from my face, in my drunken stupor and popper induced state of arousal, I opened my eyes and stared into it saying, "I need your big cock in my tight little virgin boy pussy. You have the cock of a God and my pussy is starving for it. It feels so good, I love your cock. I need more, I need it all, I want to be your cock whore anytime you want to cum. Your big dick feels so good in me, my pussy belongs to you forever. You own this pussy Daddy." I said with all sincerity. I meant every word I said.

"Oooooh, somebody is digging this. Are you gonna tell me that you love me next?" he goaded me as he fed me another 2 inches.

"Are you starting to have feelings for me cuz? Is my big cock in you little pussy making you fall in love with me? Tell the truth, do you love me cuz?" he taunted me, almost daring me to make a recorded verbal commitment.

Lost in the heat of passion, I would have said anything he wanted. So I gave him what I thought he wanted to hear. When I heard it aloud, I almost couldn't believe it was me saying it. "I love you John, I love your cock in me. I want to be your bitch. I wish you could get me pregnant and I could carry your baby. I do love you and will do whatever you need done if you will keep giving me your big fucking cock!"

I grunted and moaned like the guy in the video cause John was really digging deep now. Not only was he going deeper, but he had increased the tempo of his strokes to a faster speed. I could feel about 8 inches popping my ass with long fast strokes and my ass was freaking out. My still hard cock now had dripped a good size puddle on my inner forearm, which still massaged John's ball sac, eventually running down my arm and onto the mattress.

My ass was hungry for it. He still had about 2 inches left to give me and I planned on getting that soon. I accepted what he was giving me for now and it caused me to start a steady verbal animalistic grunting cadence on each stroke. It was getting very intense as I struggled to hang in there. Grabbing the poppers, I did two large hits as John again brought the camera to my face to capture that. I didn't care anymore, I just didn't want this to stop. Something began to happen in my ass and it was triggering my cum reflex in my cock. I felt if he kept this up, I would actually cum like the guy in the video.

"Daddy, if you keep doing that, I think I'm gonna cum." I panted.

"Oh, I'm gonna keep doing that and you are gonna cum, I promise that. You just keep that pretty pussy open and I'll take care of that. I want you to fight the urge til I tell you to cum. I still got more cock to give you before I cum." he grunted back to me.

John started hitting it hard now, just like in the video, he pulled it all the way out til my stretched out muscle ring tried to close, then he would shove it back in, a little deeper each time. When he pulled it all the way out, he made me struggle on his massive girth as my hole tried to close and was forced open on each and every stroke. He made me struggle on the depth as each stroke in my ass went just a fraction deeper. I finally felt his groin pressed into my ass and knew he was all the way in. I was in heaven, totally buzzed out and being pleasured like never in my life.

"I got it in now baby girl, you're getting it all on every stroke. You got all 10 inches of my fat cock up your tight little pussy. I'm ready to cum now, but can control it til you're ready. Do some popper and spread your cheeks with your hands as wide as you can." he told me.

I let go of his ball sac, which had gotten so tight now and did as instructed. I took a few really big hits of the poppers and then reached back and stretched my ass cheeks apart as far as I could with my hands. John just kept stroking the full length all the way in on the down stroke, while he pulled it all the way out on the up stroke.

Pulling my cheeks apart, I think he got as much into me as humanly possible, and then it hit me. I heard myself whining like a little girl, like he promised I would. I started to scream as the feeling washed over me so strong I couldn't stop it. I was gonna cum with his big cock popping my ass.

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers