The Mudroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

"I'm cumming Daddy, don't stop please, I'm cumming from your cock in my pussy. Hit it hard, harder please, faster please. I can't control it anymore." I wailed as I arched my back and screamed like the little sissy he had just turned me into.

With one hand, John pulled on my shoulder til I lifted my torso as high as I could and with the other he positioned the camera to capture my slutty little cock spurt. As he filmed a close up segment of my orgasm, I felt spurt after spurt start to leave my cock. It was an intense cum, more so that when I masturbated, got a blowjob or fucked Stephanie. It came from my bowels, deep within me and it lasted much longer. I must have shot 8 thick squirts before my cock emptied out and some type of dry heave ejaculation thing started. Even though nothing else was coming out, the spasms of an orgasm still throbbed in my cock and balls.

John shoved my shoulders and head back into the mattress and aimed the camera at my asshole and his cock. When he came, I knew it, the exact moment, I knew it. My ass cavity became so immediately lubricated and warm from his slippery hot cum that there was no mistaking it. His cock began to slide like a freshly oiled super slick piston, as he grunted loudly and fucked me frantically with every inch he had. I felt the spasms in his cock as it twitched and as he pulled all the way out and re-entered. I felt his warm cum start to run down my inner thigh as it seeped out of my ass. He kept pumping me, his cock never going soft and I crumpled exhausted into the bed.

He followed me down to the mattress, not pulling out yet as now he laid on top of me still slowly thrusting. He slowed down his pace making sure he had exhausted all his cum into my ass. Laying on top of me, John kept a slow stroke in my ass while his cock deflated. Sucking on my shoulder and neck, it felt like he was giving me a hickey. My head was spinning, finally realizing how drunk I really was.

John finally pulled out and got off the bed, me still laying in my cum covered sheets.

"Biaaatch, you got some good pussy there. We are gonna have to do this again soon." he said. "I gotta get going, mom asked me to come back early and is gonna be pissed if I stay out too late."

I just laid there as he stood over me. I was a crumpled beat down mess. I could barely stay awake.

"John, I loved that and I want to do it again. Often and soon I hope. How did you know it was me that sucked your cock through the gloryhole? My mail?" I asked.

"You little dummy, I'm a real estate agent, I looked up the address you gave me on the phone. The CAD role said it was a rent property, so I looked up the utility bills. When I saw your name, I thought, how priceless, my cousin is gonna suck my cock. My pretty little cousin with the cute ass that I have always wanted to pop is gonna suck my cock. I knew it was you before I pulled up. The only reason the postman gave me your mail was because I told him your name and that I was your cousin. The mail confirmed it before my cock was in your mouth. I knew it was you." he laughed.

I think I fell asleep when he was still talking. I don't remember anything else from that night. The next morning when I woke up I was alone. The sheets were literally plastered to my stomach and ass. He had locked my front door and left a note.

Cuz, enjoyed last night, will send a video to your phone, we're leaving tomorrow, I think, but I'll see you soon...John

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers