All Comments on 'The Murdered Football Player Ch. 06'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Congrats to LeFrog08

LeFrog got the gist of the solution in comments after Ch. 05, congratulations to LeFrog08, and keep up the good work!

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I thank you, WW, but I must clarify

that I strongly suspected Mrs "Riordan" since she kept insisting and pushing the bottle on the kid as they had their, er, "congress"- that got my attention- but I never suspected that she was a cop, J.R.Dixon, from a neighboring county, a member of "TheVision"? possibly...a cop? Never!

I also never suspected the vast and invasive influence "The Vision" has; this has now been revealed by the head of that organisation. What is of tremendous import, is the confirmation that an unknown "Someone" has absolute control over Coltrane county that not even "The Vision" can shake.

It was obvious that the collegial footbal program was being protected by various agents but their ID was not clear to me.

In short, the revelations in this latest chapter(6) did bowl me over, I estimate I only got about 20% of the solution, so not that good a sleuth...Still...What a final twist!

From case to case, "Crowbar" senses that there may be a Puppet Master with no solid clue...Maybe the next case will bring more to light. I'm looking forward to that!

* * * * *

I thank this author for coming up with challenging AND erotic murder mysteries that get my "noggin" and "little gray cells"(H.Poirot) going...

* * * * *

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Give yourself credit LeFrog...

I left no clues that Janet Riordan was a cop (though I did leave some that she led a double life as her nice home was sterile of personality but she did have kids). The gist was that two people were behind the murder of Jackson in giving the mix of drugs by separate avenues. The Vision and P. Harvey Eckhart will obviously appear in new episodes.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Great series and a request

Another great series- I did not understand any of the clues, which made the climax all the more stunning for me. Gratulations and thanks on another fabulous thriller story.

I do have one grouch tho'- why are you sidelining Todd- sweet, sexy Todd for whom I started reading all your stories. Can we please have more of Todd and his sexual adventures please- perhaps more of his participation in the detective work as well or is Don a tad bot worried about being outshone yet again by his stud nephew!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 10 years agoAuthor
Imahotgal, you WILL be...

... seeing more of Todd, and very soon.

ImahotgalImahotgalabout 10 years ago
Great

Waiting for lovely Todd

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
Okay...

I didn't figure out the Roiden cop angle. I did catch the Tommy, Janet, drug one. I am curious who "Mr. Clean Up" is. I still think Melina has something to do with the shooting of Oldeeds, the Venezuelan, and the Chinese diplomat. Four headshots during a fire fight is too much of a coincidence for anyone without very extensive training. She and Laura have been at the same sites at the same time as the victims. They all had drug ties. Perhaps Melina is an agent sent to clean up after some of Laura's drugs were stolen? Or some agency is covering their trail to avoid embarrassment?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Too many

Just too many characters in this story. They all become a jumbled confusing mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
different take.....

Ive been enjoying the crime stories, not the cuckold stuff. I dont really care if todd never is brought back.....never enjoyed that element. Just not my thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a proper novella. Good story, and in my opinion well written and properly edited

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great story although got it wrong. 5⛤

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Very interesting ending to this who done it. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES