All Comments on 'The Museum of Super Menaces'

by MsNotSleeping

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 7 years ago
A good start

But what happens when the museum is closed and the night cleaning staff comes in? Of maybe one of the preparators gets left alone dusting supergirl while everyone else is at lunch... I've worked in museums I know what happens when no one is looking.

Lots of potential for malfeasance and mischief.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Not my Supergirl.

Supergirl is able to leap from ABC to The CW, I don't believe she can be kept in a box. I'm not the only one wondering who put all the building back together.

Well Raven there will not be a song, getting 'back in the saddle' for you, Oh you always had a 'nice wiggle when you walked and a giggle when you talked'.

Anyone want to help I think Supergirl will be grateful if we take her rock, and show her mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more descriptive please

I like the premise a LOT. But please give us more details on the bodies of the superheroes. What do their breasts look like? Size, nipples, etc. What do their bushes look like? Full, trimmed, shaved? Need some details of their nudity please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

plenty of promises.. please continue.. and also add minor details, of nudity..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
supergirl

Interesting use of gas

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 5 years ago
I like the ideas

A really creative approach to superheroes. I like the new take on exhibitionism and the eternal humiliation of the prisoners. That wasn't as arousing as these themes usually are for me, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsNotSleeping@MsNotSleeping
We live in worlds of our own design. Nothing is as it seems. Reality is a farce. People are not the innocent sheep keeping in line, As you're led to believe by their public masks. Truth is objective, our perception is not. Reality's subjective, so fill it with all the kin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES