All Comments on 'The Music Teacher Ch. 06'

by janneman1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
That Was a Great Series!!!

I like the way you described the sex with the crew during this chapter. This was a good series or should I say great series from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't take criticism

Checked back to see what others thought & my comment was deleted, along with another one. Can't you receive criticism without censoring it? Must we all kiss your ass to make you feel good? Here's the original comment, wanker:

"Is it the same writer?

04/09/09 by Anonymous in USA

First few chapters were pretty good. Ch.6 keeps company with the worst drivel I've ever seen. What happened?"

janneman1janneman1about 15 years agoAuthor
Anonymous in USA

Dear mister faceless “Anonymous in USA”. I’m pretty used to criticism and am quite willing and humble enough to learn and improve my skills as an amateur writer from intelligent constructive comments made by people who do not hide behind a cowardly layer of anonymity. Unfortunately I regard your comment of “keeps company with the worst drivel I’ve ever seen” not as anything intelligible, worthwhile or something I can learn something from and thus deleted it. I would love to read (and comment on) some of your own contributions to the site, other than your comments, so please drop the veil of secrecy and put a name to your face.

Unfortunately I do not share your sexual orientation so it would not make me feel good if “you all kissed my ass”. I’m more a “kiss my dick” person. Your’s was the only comment I felt compelled to delete due to it’s unconstructive stupidity – so please brief me on the “among one other” comment I supposedly deleted.

Regards

Jan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hard to decide

After writing you I'm gratefully happy to read this part which was one of the best if not...well, if not those last three paragraphs I would have rated it 100 degrees due to that game that made me boilig hot. But I can't hide my disappointment about that unworthy end where you castrated the climax of the whole series. I feel like betrayed of all the erotic aspects of the show, the exhibitionism, the shameful situations in front of the family members audience of the whole town, the sexy lingery and the after show. You would have done better to give it a seventh part with all that and some of your genius wicked ideas. Now I hope for a detailed review that may come some day. You're too good to stop! C.P.

janneman1janneman1about 15 years agoAuthor
Reply to C.P.

Hi CP (and the many readers I believe would agree with you). I take your deserved criticism right in the stomach. The reason why I ‘killed’ the series: A great part of the erotica of the story was attached to the innocent inexperience of the characters. The one mistake I’ll admit to was to write the story in first person perspective of Pete. However, in a way, the first person style did contribute to just that – the innocent inexperience, first hand thoughts, actions, reactions and tellings which I hope you found highly erotic. You will have to agree that Pete (and all the main characters) developed from young naïve, inexperienced and innocent to something that led to the massive orgy at the end. No ways a fashion show – even if the models were stark naked – could compete with that. Not through the tellings of the experienced Pete anyways.

The good news – continuing from my last sentence in the story “Maybe we’ll see you soon” – The fashion show will visit a small town in the neighbourhood. You will be told all of it through the eyes and experience of a very innocent and inexperienced character of the town. It won’t be Pete; he grew up and will be too busy anyways to tell a story. It will not be soon (my time available from first starting to write drastically reduced) but look out for a story named “The Fashion Show” that will be a continuation of the current series, but from a different perspective. If you or anyone would like to be notified as and when this happens, drop me a private mail and I’ll add you to an existing mail list, just to inform you when it has been published, so you don’t have to keep looking and searching for it.

Regards

Jan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disappointing

The addition of Harry and the other boys ruined it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous