The Music Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janneman1
janneman1
82 Followers

Mrs. Skinner, who was used to explain mathematics to Samuel, interrupted our efforts. "Just get rid of your damn clothes man!"

Samuel obeyed sheepishly. He was not ranked high on dance abilities and his strip show was limited to a mere removal of his clothes. For the lack of brains Samuel made up in penis size. I involuntary thought back of Ann's toy, 'Tarzan', but decided that even 'Tarzan' has met his match. Like an Adonis god, the thing dangled from between his legs. There were gasps of admiration from all over the room. Even Janobi stared in awe at her brother's equipment. Samuel sat down self consciously.

Mrs. Skinner's voice was soft and mother-like when she handed Samuel the dice. "Here you go boy, it's your turn." And when he landed on a "GYM" she said. "Wait I'll read for you son," and picked up a card.

"You are a wheelbarrow. The closest person on the board must push you to the far end of the room and back."

Samuel's face lighted up in apprehension. It was evident that he had played wheelbarrow-wheelbarrow frequently and not too long ago. The honor to push him was mine as my game piece was only one block from his. As I grabbed his ankles and lifted his legs I realized this was not wheelbarrow-wheelbarrow, but plough-plough. His penis hung only a few inches from the floor as I pushed him along the room.

Next Janobi landed on a "STRIP" block. Enthused by Ann's and my own performances she got rid of a pink slip-on sandal in a most sensual way.

Harry ensured we did not go thirsty this round. Mrs. Jacobs landed on a 'chicken' block and as per the new rules picked up a card from the "DARE" stack.

"Each player may slap you once on the bum or you can remove 4 pieces of clothing."

Mrs. Jacobs considered her options for a moment. She stood up and kicked both her shoes off her feet. She was going for the second option. Without revealing anything she reached down underneath her long red and yellow striped dress and pulled down her pantyhose. After she stepped out of it, she started to unbutton her dress. Though it was the second time, I was still delighted to see the reverend's wife in only her bra and panties. Both Harry and Samuel shared my delight and I saw them looking intensively at the cream coloured bra and full-cut panties. Mrs. Jacobs sat down again and mumbled something to herself.

Lisa was still sporting all her clothes, though her cameltoe was still visible from the way she sat. I hoped she had to strip as she threw the dice. Unfortunately we were forced to down another drink her game piece came to rest on the "DOWN" block.

Next in line was Ann who had to pick up another "DARE" card.

"You must remove one piece of clothing from the person closest to you on the board. You must keep your hands behind your back and may only use your teeth."

We all glanced at the board and made a quick calculation. Ann's moving piece was right between Janobi's and Harry's.

"So who is it going to be?" asked Ann.

"Just do them both," I suggested.

"Okay, up you go mister Edwards," Ann said while she stood up.

Harry stood up hesitantly not sure as to what to expect. He was dressed in running shorts, plain shirt and leather sandals. Ann kneeled in front of him and held her hands at the small of her back. Harry giggled feeblish as Ann bent forward and bit into the elastics of his shorts. The shorts were a tight fit and she struggled to pull them down his chubby broad hips. Inch by inch she managed to lower them by pulling down on various parts round his waist. As his y-front red underpants came into view it was evident that he had a huge erection. Part of it was damp and moist from the overflow of his erection. Unable to avoid it, Ann's nose trailed down along this wet hump as she lowered the shorts. At last the shorts succumbed to gravity and fell to Harry's feet.

"Your turn!" Ann instructed Janobi when Harry sat down again. Reluctantly Janobi took Harry's place, her face contorted in a frown as she did not know what to expect from the woman kneeling in front of her. She shrieked as Ann suddenly plunged her head below her mini skirt up to between her legs. Ann's head caused the little skirt to rise up and the red g-string panties were visible to everyone in the room. Instead of going for the elastics again, Ann opened her mouth very wide and honed in on Janobi's crotch area. Her mouth closed on the little hill between Janobi's legs. Janobi let go of an audible gasp as Ann closed her mouth on the mound of flesh and started to pull on the red fabric. Most of the view was obscured by Ann's head, but from the side I just managed to see a brief patch of closely shaved red-auburn hair before the skirt fell back into place after Ann pulled the panties down to her feet.

The throw of the dice led my moving piece to a "DOWN" block.

I was already feeling tipsy from shooters I had and my glance around the room confirmed I was not the only one. Except for Samuel and Mrs. Skinner everyone was giggling and laughing as they downed their drinks. Mrs. Jacobs face was engulfed in a red rash and she put down her glass with a force that nearly shattered it to pieces.

Diana landed on a "STRIP" block and stood up to comply. She was about to start some dancing routine when she was interrupted, yet again, by Mrs. Skinner.

"These shoe-removing-dances suck. Shoes don't count. Everybody should get rid of it now."

Having lost the modesty of shoes already I supported my math's teacher's proposal immediately. The remaining shoes in the room were quickly piled on a heap on the floor.

"Now you can strip!" Mrs. Skinner instructed as she looked at Diana.

Being used to be on display Diana looked confident as she stood up to dance. Teasingly she gestured first at her top and then her jeans as to ask her audience what she should remove. She made up her own mind and started to unbuckle her jeans. Against all expectations no panties became visible as she lowered the pants. I recognized my work as the black landing strip came into view. She faced me and bent forward to lower the jeans to her feet. Her buttocks was now in full view of Harry and his eyes confirmed that he was getting a good look at the petite lips at the end of the landing strip. As she came erect again and stepped out of the jeans; the long blue t-shirt covered most of her intimacy again. She sat down and I noticed in the corner of my eyes how she spread her legs wide before she crossed them modestly again, one leg over the other knee. Both Janobi and Harry looked amazed and I did not think they really expected things to go so far so quickly. Mrs. Jacobs giggled all by herself and secretly had filled her glass again to consume some more of the hard liquor, without waiting for a "down" command. Samuel appeared oblivious to the whole strip escapade and had only eyes for Mrs. Skinner's double D's next to him.

Mrs. Skinner rolled the dice impatiently and to her pleasure landed on a "DOWN" block. She was no longer satisfied with her little shooter glass and gulped a considerable amount directly from the bottle after we had all filled our glasses.

Samuel landed on a "STRIP" block and as he was already completely nude, he had to pick up a "DARE" as per the rules.

I had my doubts as to what was really written on the 'dare' card, but Mrs. Skinner picked it up from the pile and read out loud on behalf of Samuel.

"You have to fondle the breasts of the lady on your right hand side for one minute."

Mrs. Skinner rather demonstrated than explain and grabbed the poor Samuel's hands and pressed it against her big breasts. His face lightened up as he realized this was an open invitation to touch the two objects of his desire.

Janobi decided to leave the two in peace and threw the dice – "GYM"

"Stand on your head for 30 seconds. You may ask the person closest to you on the board to assist you."

The honor to assist was Diana's and she stood up to help. Janobi giggled sheepishly, but complied and moved to the middle of the floor. She pressed down with her hands on the floor while she kicked her legs up. As her legs came up, Diana grabbed them and forced Janobi erect in an upside-down position. As her skirt fell down her waist Janobi must have remembered that she had lost the luxury of panties in the previous round for she yelled out loud and tried to push back on the little denim skirt. Her task made it impossible and her auburn bush was in clear view of the room. She now desperately tried to wrestle herself loose from Diana's tight grip around her ankles. Diana was stronger than she appeared to be and held on, politely standing away with her body to allow us an undisturbed view. She held Janobi's legs straight and tightly together. I could only make out an inch of her slit where it started between the close-shaved red-brown patch of hair. A very naughty Diana started to separate those legs under heavy protest from her prisoner. As her legs were forced open, more and more of her slit became visible. Janobi's thin outer lips were glued together with her womanly secretions but at last they were torn away from each other and her pink juicy inner folds became visible to us. Her gaping pink vagina appeared and was glistening wet, inviting between the slimy folds of flesh. Diana let go and Janobi fell to the ground. Her face was extremely red; I thought it was part of gravity's contribution to the blood flow to her head, but mostly because of her embarrassment.

"Harry, Harry, it's your turn!" I shouted. Though Janobi was sitting again, Harry's eyes were still fixated to the place in the room where he last saw pussy.

The statue responded to my voice and picked up the dice and landed on a "TRUTH" block.

"Who was the last person you had sex with?"

Harry's face went red and he stumbled on his own words. "Well I...You see...I..."

"You're still a virgin!" Ann interrupted him laughingly. "Well I never! Mr. Blackmail hasn't had a girl yet. You've come to the right place then Mister!"

Harry just nodded shyly and passed the dice to Mrs. Jacobs without comment.

"STRIP"

The reverends wife was now giggling uncontrollably and her full c-cup breasts wiggled underneath the protection of the cream-coloured bra.

"Wait I need a drink first," she said to no one in particular and grabbed the bottle of peppermint liquor. After a few swallows, the Mrs.-Skinner-way, she put the bottle down and stood up. She was quite good in imitating Diana and Ann's dance routines and after about 30 seconds worth of vulgar dancing she unhooked her bra and let it fell to the floor. Her dark-brown nipples were pointy and erect and the areolas looked like it had been stung by a hundred tiny insects. She was beyond shyness and sat down without taking an effort to cover up.

At last Lisa landed on a "STRIP" block.

"Feels like I'm way behind," she motioned to Mrs. Jacobs on her right hand side. I've never seen Lisa dance, but she did it with the athletic ability of the gymnast she was. After a few splits and high kicks she finally took off her orange blouse to reveal her beautiful handful of B's. She wore a tight fitted sports bra; her nipples protruded firmly as if they yearned for freedom. The night was full of surprises and instead of sitting down, Lisa continued to dance.

"Like I said, I'm way behind," she said and fiddled with the button on her yellow shorts. With a few sexy sways of her hips, the garment went on its own to the floor. She still had the cameltoe from her previous demonstration and the material of her white sport-style bikini panties were still nestled deeply between her labia.

She turned on her own axis to ensure a good view for everyone then said, "That's enough for now." She sat down under accompaniment of a huge applause.

I looked around the room to make a brief mental summary of each persons 'condition'. My own attire was reduced to the blue jockey underpants; Diana was clad in a long blue t-shirt with nothing underneath; a completely nude Samuel was still busy in his task to fondle Mrs. Skinner's breasts – at some stage of the task she must have removed her bra for she was only wearing her long brown conservative skirt. Janobi's body featured her short denim skirt and a loose fitting white blouse. Her red g-string lay on the pile of clothes in the middle of the room. Harry sported a bright red y-front pair of underpants with a plain blue shirt making up for some modesty. Mrs. Jacobs' attire was reduced to her full-cut cream coloured panties and Lisa was sitting in a tight fitting sports bra and panties. Ann had most of her clothes on and was quite modest in her white skirt and flowery blouse.

She landed on a "DARE".

"Remove 4 pieces of clothing or show one centimeter of your pubic hair to each player."

Ann looked down at her outfit and supposedly made a quick calculation. She stood up and hooked her fingers in her skirt's waistband. Slowly she pulled both her skirt and panties down until a good measure of her curly brown pubes was visible to the waiting audience. It was a whole deal more than a centimeter, but nobody objected as she went from person to person to show it off.

I landed on a "GYM" block and read.

"The person of the opposite sex, closest to you on the board, must sit on a ten cent coin. You must remove it without using your hands."

The honor to cover the coin went to Mrs. Jacobs. She looked more than a little bit drunk and accepted her task with confident anticipation. She sat down on the coin as required and spread her legs to accommodate me. At first I wanted to plunge in head first but decided to tease her a bit with my foot first. I stood in front of her and inserted my bare right foot between her legs. Her flesh felt hot and moist through the fabric of her silk panties as I wriggled my toes underneath her crotch. She sighed with the pleasure of it and leaned backwards to accommodate more of my foot. I eased my foot out and curled it over the front of her panties. My big toe traced down and divided her lips as it went. The material was definitely getting wet and as I went up again I felt the distinct texture of her clit under my toe. I wasn't making money the way things went and I went down on all fours and pressed my head between her legs. Though the ten cent piece wasn't in close proximity of the area, I started to lick her panties from top to bottom, before I went in deep between her legs. The rich musky smell of her vagina filled my nostrils and finally my tongue connected to the metal taste of the coin. Forcing it down on the chair, I inched the coin out to the open. My task was completed and I handed my dice to Diana.

For the first time the evening, Diana had to pick up a "DARE".

"Hold a teaspoon between your thighs. Pass it on to the thighs of person of the opposite sex, closest to you on the board."

Diana laughed, stood up and picked the teaspoon from the pile of 'accessories' next to the board.

"It's Harry," I said after I glanced to the board and saw that his piece lay next to Diana's."

"Oh Virgin-Harry, stand closer to mama," Diana teased. She lifted the blue t-shirt all the way to her waist, exposing her naked body underneath, before she nestled the teaspoon's handle tightly between her legs, just below her vagina. Just the head of the spoon showed from between her clean-shaven lips. Harry stood up hesitantly and moved to right in front of Diana.

"Closer boy," she urged, "you will never get a grip on it that way." Like a penguin she moved closer to the taller Harry until his red clad erection pressed tightly against her strip of pubic hair. She raised herself on her toes, causing his member to smear downwards across her vulva, until his tip settled on her clitoris. She grabbed him around his buttocks and pulled him still closer. Their hips pressed against each other, obscuring our view, but I knew his penis were now between her lips with only the thin layer of his underpants as a barrier between them. Then the virgin exploded. Unable to control himself I saw his buttocks contracted spasmodically before his hips moved away from her. A slim thread of his semen dangled for a moment between their intimate parts, before it broke lose to settle between Diana's intimate folds.

"I'm so...Uh...Sorry!"

Mrs. Skinner chipped in. "Oh for God's sake control yourself young man. The party hasn't even started yet."

Well I must admit; if you looked at Mrs. Skinner the party had started long ago. Her big nipples were shiny and wet from Samuel's saliva; they have been quite busy from the look of things.

"Oh don't worry," Diana soothed, "Ann's bathroom is down the passage, go clean yourself up. You'll be right as a rifle in a jiffy."

"And ready to shoot," I echoed.

Diana passed the dice to Mrs. Skinner who had to interrupt her massage from Samuel to take the throw.

"STRIP"

"About high time," she said while she stood up and yet again entertained us with some sort of Martian dance. We had to endure it for a full minute before the brown skirt finally fell to the floor.

"Mom!" Lisa appeared shocked at her mother's lack of panties. As I was used to her shows in class, I gave it no second thought, but stared approvingly at the full red bush.

"Agh come on you prude. At least I have some hair on my nana." Mrs. Skinner replied.

"Mom!" Lisa moved her hands protectively over her crotch.

"Samuel's turn!" I interrupted the two of them.

His throw enabled all of us to quench our thirsts. We disregarded the little shooter glasses and we passed a freshly opened bottle of Stroh-Rum-80% around.

Janobi landed on a "DARE"

"Fart once or loose 3 pieces of clothing."

Janobi wasn't the fart type and her body followed the beat of the music on the stereo as she danced for us. First the white blouse went to the floor. She wore a lacy red bra which matched the red g-string already on the pile of clothes. I ranged her tits somewhere between Mrs. Jacobs' C's and Mrs. Skinner's D's. They revealed however to be rounder and firmer than both mentioned ladies' breasts as Janobi unhooked the bra and added it to the collection on the ground. Her nipples were surprisingly small compared to the mounds, but had a rich dark-brown colour to them.

The Stroh-Rum must have taken effect for Janobi danced with confidence. She was now only clad in the short denim skirt and she flaunted it up and down to allow us brief glimpses of her auburn red-brown patch. At last the skirt dropped to the floor and Janobi joined her brother and Mrs. Skinner to be completely nude. The brown patch were very closely shaved, almost a stubble, and her long slim labia lips showed clearly through it.

"Now that's a good nana," I used Mrs. Skinner's term. For me the word sounded better than vagina or pussy, like some heavenly fruit. Tasty and edible.

Janobi shied away to her seat, but made no attempt to cover up as she assumed the smoking-Sharon-Stone-position.

Harry had just returned and was way due for a "DARE" of his own. The Goddess of Luck made sure he got his fair share.

"Waltz with the person of the opposite sex closest to you on the board for 1 minute."

After a quick glance to the board I announced, "Will Mr. Edwards and Mrs. Skinner please enter the dance ring."

I went to Ann's stereo and sifted through her CD's. I came across 'Klipwerf Boeremusiek Treffers' (South African Folk Music Hits) and selected a very slow and intimate waltz. As the music filled the room, I stood back to enjoy.

The bottle of Stroh-Rum was about half, the result of a more than ample contribution to the night's drinking by Mrs. Skinner. She was more than ready to waltz. Harry looked pale and not ready at all. It was evident from his face that he wasn't used to drinking and that he had lost his sexual appetite when he had shot his load into his underpants. However he had no choice in the matter and was pulled up from his seated position by a pair of massive arms. Equal in length, Harry's chubby body was dwarfed by Mrs. Skinner's figure as she forced him to a waltz-position. Though Harry couldn't waltz, he was a quick learner. He had to. His mere efforts to avoid the trampling feet of the big lady had the visual effect that he was in fact quite a good dancer. He must have relied on some sort of sixth sense, for his vision was limited to the shadows of her breasts – his head forced into them by her one arm. Mrs. Skinner was enjoying herself to the full as her nude body moved graciously with Harry and his underpants. She ignored my announcement of a minute expired and continued till the song faded away. Afraid that she might be looking for other partners to waltz with, I quickly changed the CD again.

janneman1
janneman1
82 Followers