The Music Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jacobs landed on "GYM".

"Person closest to you on the board will lie on his/her back. Do ten squats over his/her face."

Dressed in only her panties Mrs. Jacobs squatted over Ann's face. Her coordination wasn't what it used to be and with each squat she involuntary (I thought) touched Ann's face.

"Ooh!" She giggled like a preteen on Christmas Eve as Ann's tongue thrusted into her vulva after the third 'hit-and-run' of her hips. By the seventh time the strength in her legs must have faded for she no longer squatted up and down over Ann's face but moved forward and backwards over Ann's flicking tongue. Some more 'ooh's' were added to the conversation. The combined moisture of Ann's saliva and her own fluids made a dark transparent patch on the lower half of her panties. Ann also wedged the material firmly between her lips causing them to be partly exposed on the sides of the panties' elastic bands. At last it looked like Ann was struggling to breathe and she pushed Mrs. Jacobs away from her. They both looked exhausted as they sat down again.

We shared a sip of the Stroh-Rum each after a visit to the "DOWN" block by Lisa's game piece.

"It's about time you lost some of your clothing," I said as Ann shook the dice before her throw.

Ann just laughed and said, "You wish hey!" She threw the dice. "CHICKEN" and picked up a "DARE" as instructed by Mrs. Skinner.

"Make love to the Invisible Man/Woman for one minute. Missionary Style."

"Okay," Ann laughed as she lay flat on her back in the middle of the floor. She spread her legs and drew up her knees. As she lifted her buttocks up and down in sexual imitation, her white skirt slided gradually down to her waist, exposing her white silk French-style panties. Her body moved up and down and by times the loose-fitting material gaped open, enabling us to see right down to her curly brown triangle of hair.

"Wait, wait," I was going to try my luck. "You can't make love while you have all your clothes on."

My suggestion backfired as she said. "I tend to disagree Mister McBride. Samuel come here! I want you to be the Invisible Man and show Pete over there, the impossible." She lifted a curled index finger and beckoned him closer. Samuel's impressive member was as stiff and rigid like a diesel truck's piston as he went down on his knees between Ann's legs. Her hand looked small as she gripped his shaft and guided it to between her legs. She moved the material of her panties to the side and suddenly Samuel's tip was against the bare opening of her vagina. Ann guided him inch by inch forward, burying his tip inside of her. Samuel's primal instincts took over and he forced his hips forward penetrating Ann very deeply.

"Careful with that thing," Ann said and she restrained Samuel's hips with her arms to prevent him from fully entering her."

"Oh come on Ann don't be a sissy," Mrs. Skinner looked annoyed, maybe she wanted Samuel all for herself, "Samuel you can burry that thing of yours all the way into me."

Ann whispered something in Samuel's ear. He grinned and retracted from her.

"You sure Ma'am?" Samuel asked as he turned to Mrs. Skinner. She opened her legs wide in response. Samuel's buttocks obscured our view but from the way he thrusted his hips forward, accompanied by a huge 'Arrgh' from Mrs. Skinner, I knew he went all the way in.

The sex-with-your-clothes-on-thing looked very interesting and I was willing to give it a try. I took the vacant place between Ann's legs and pulled my Jockeys to the side to enable my penis to pop out in the open. Ann's vagina was still a gaping hole from the previous entry and I slided with ease into her. There appeared to be no permanent damage to her love box as I felt her inner muscle's contractions. She was as tight as ever as I moved in and out of her. The clothes-on-thing didn't do it for me as the friction of my underpants against my shaft caused some discomfort. I moved to my knees to remove them and felt a helping hand.

"Here, let me help you with that," Lisa said as she pulled the material down my legs. In the corner of my left eye I saw some more human bodies piled on the floor next to us. Diana and Mrs. Jacobs both took pity on Virgin-Harry and he was barely visible underneath their bodies. Diana was on all fours and bent down to offer Harry's member some lip service. Her buttocks were very close to my left hand and I used the opportunity to cup the dangling piece of flesh between her legs. She groaned as I forced my middle finger through her tiny lips into the little hole between them. As I descended once again into Ann, Lisa stood in front of me, Ann's head between her feet. She wasn't a sex-with-clothes-on-person either and had removed her underwear in the midst of the chaos in the room. Straining my body upwards I was able to lick those beautiful clean-shaven lips, without having to leave Ann or compromise my hold on Diana's vagina. I heard some 'schloop-schloop-arghh' sounds from behind me and knew Mrs. Skinner and Samuel were getting along just fine.

The warm moist feeling on my hand disappeared as Diana moved away to squat over Harry's face while Mrs. Jacobs positioned her hips above his throbbing penis. As she sat down, Harry was virgin no more and Mrs. Jacobs let out a few giggles at his reaction. Her giggles turned into an 'ooh' as I reached out to her clitoris while she moved up and down on Harry next to me. Diana leaned to the side while still squatting over Harry's licking tongue. Lisa also moved down and to the side as she stood to meet Diana's tongue in a deep French kiss while I continued to moisturize her vulva with my mouth. Lisa also went down, now squatting over Ann's face, enabling both of us to lick her at the same time. I concentrated on the clit and upper part while Ann focused her energy to Lisa's vagina, flicking her tongue in and out of the tight pink hole.

"Excuse me ladies, we are being very rude to some of our guests." I said as I moved away from Ann. Lisa leaned forward to where I have been to assume a 69 position with Ann. Janobi was still sitting in a Sharon-Stone-position, staring wide eyed at the commotion in the room. The shock must have been severe for her right hand shivered spasmodically up and down her private parts. McBride to the rescue and I replaced her hand with my mouth, kneeling between her legs where she sat on the sofa. Again I was amazed to the fact of how all women tasted different. Like a trained wine connoisseur I rolled her fluids around my palette. Crushed pine leaves with a hint of ginger and late harvest grapes. I continued eating the delicacy. A warm hand grabbed my scrotum from behind, outstretched fingers traced along my shaft. I looked around the room and everybody was accounted for but Mrs. Skinner.

Like in a game of musical chairs everybody had traded places. Lisa continued Harry's education and she rode him like a wild horse. Mrs. Jacobs and Ann were wriggling on the floor in a 69-embrace while Diana licked Harry's scrotum from behind as Lisa went up and down. Samuel lay alone on his back, a huge grin and lump penis – I knew the hand on my own scrotum had to belong to Mrs. Skinner. I moved my body up to penetrate Janobi. As I glided into her I thought that she was not as tight as the other women I had, but her vagina's loose inside folds had a massaging quality I had not yet experienced. The hand on my scrotum was replaced by a mouth and Mrs. Skinner continued to lick my balls as well as Janobi's intimacy as I moved in and out of her.

My position on the sofa between Janobi's legs was getting uncomfortable and I dragged her along with me to the ground. Mrs. Skinner followed suit and her chubby body formed a soft cushion for my back, her breasts a pillow for my head. Janobi was now on top of me and continued to pump in and out of me. No sounds came from Harry anymore, but as Diana approached our threesome, I saw a trickle of semen oozing from her vagina and I knew she was the last to take Non-Virgin-Harry over the brink of ecstasy.

No matter where I looked or touched, I seemed to connect to human flesh. I felt the coarse hair of Mrs. Skinner scrubbing against the small of my back; tasted the familiar taste of Ann's womanhood on my lips; saw Diana move between my legs – felt her tongue on my balls – some more groans from Mrs. Skinner as she must have shared that same tongue. I felt Mrs. Jacobs' breasts slide over my chest as she moved down to extend the same courtesy Diana did, but from the front. Lisa joined her from the other side. I was suffocating in a puddle of sex – rolled over to breathe – penetrated Mrs. Jacobs – licked someone's pussy – tasted like Lisa's. Rolled over again – felt Mrs. Skinners weight on my hips as she lowered onto my penis – saw Ann and Diana kissing – I fondled both their breasts. A new taste engulfed my nostrils and lips. Fresh apples with a hint of matured Brazilian coffee beans – Mrs. Jacobs – I plunged my tongue into her core, reached up to caress her heaving breasts. I rolled over again and inserted my penis into the slobbery wetness captured in Diana's pussy. Some more tongues, maybe three on my balls; a clit pinched between my right hand's fingers, a clit in my left. Somebody screamed, somebody came. I felt the familiar warmth of Ann's vagina as she lowered onto me. My view was enhanced by Lisa's bare lips – obscured again by someone's tongue through her legs from behind. I crawled over a pile of flesh and found another open entrance. My penis plummeted into Janobi once more. This time from behind as she was on all fours licking vigorously between Mrs. Skinner's legs. Somebody kissed me from down under as I moved in and out. Lisa lay flat on her back between me and Janobi's legs as she licked both of us. I retracted from Janobi and settled my penis into Lisa's gaping mouth. I took turns from Lisa's mouth then again to Janobi's vagina. I grabbed two vaginas with hooked middle fingers. It was Ann and Mrs. Jacobs who kissed and fondled each other from both sides over Janobi's back. More people screamed. Hot liquid flowed over my right arm as Ann came and squirted. Then I came – joined in the screams as I pumped Janobi full of my sperm. Somebody licked us clean as I finally retracted and fell down exhausted.

We were a pile of human flesh. Breathing, gasping for air, like a symbiotic entity – a huge animal – its body formed by our knotted limbs, tied together by sexual fluids.

***

The lingerie show was a success. A huge success. So was the after party. The four models from the city joined us. I wish I could tell you about our "thirteen-some", but after I had consulted my Oxford Dictionary, I knew I would lack the words to do so.

We continued to do the show throughout the country and still do so. We appointed Harry and Janobi as 'dress-assistants' to help the models get dressed. Samuel was appointed as 'general-assistant' to carry and set up the stage at each town we visited. We signed in additional models in each town as we went. For the show and of course the after parties.

We make a lot of money; have a lot of sex and a bit of waltzing. Maybe we'll see you soon.