The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 03

Story Info
The night continues into day.
2.8k words
4.76
28.9k
48

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers

Sorry for the late updates everyone. I've had a crazy few weeks and have a few more before sanity returns to my life. Please enjoy. I love everyone's feedback.

**************************************************

I trembled as he kissed away my tears and stroked my still sensitive body. It was the first time I noticed that his body was bare. I ran my trembling fingers across his chest and he smiled, taking a hold of them and kissing the tips.

"You look so good in the afterglow." Phillip cupped my cheek and ran his thumb across my lips. His eyes were dark with a mix of desire and hunger. I'd never seen that level of intensity in the flesh, especially directed at me.

"Phillip?" My voice sounded little and fragile like an antique music box.

He groaned and set me back down on the bed, hands tracing up my thighs. I gasped and wiggled. My body still felt on fire from his onslaught.

"Vinnie.... Do you still want to touch?"

I blinked slowly and turned to examine him. He was still just as naked as he was in the shower. I reached for him with gentle fingers. My touch reached his thigh first, the toned flesh felt even more alluring than it looked.

My palm connected and I began a slow rub, up and down. The spacing increased until my hand touched his knee then up to his hip. I flustered and crossed to the other side, the base of my palm brushing across the top of his member. The thick muscle pulsed and I gasped.

"You act like you've never seen one before." His voice was pure gravel once again but there was a hint of humor as well.

"Not... not one like yours." I finally wrapped my fingers around him and near swooned. He should have spent his life as model for toys. I know there would be girls who would happily throw me out a window for the position I was in. "Did someone make you? I feel like you're unreal."

That really made him laugh, "I was raised to believe in intelligent design but I don't think that's what you're asking."

I ignored him, adding my other hand to the mix to cup his balls. Even they were perfect and nicely filled my palm. It was a strange angle to be on my back, reaching up. As if he heard me, he straddled my body. Seeing him right on made it worse somehow.

I bit my lower lip as I explored him. My hand traced lightly from the tip to the base. Clear precum leaked down the smooth head. On instinct, I leaned up and licked it from him. He was mild and salty with a slight tang. Not bad at all.

He gently gripped my wrists. "Keep doing like that and you're going to get a mouthful."

I took the initiative this time and opened my mouth wide as I took as much of the head in as possible, eyes locked with his. My tongue traced back and forth across the flesh. His groans turned me on like nothing else.

I moaned against him, beginning to bob on that wonder of creation. The taste of him became intoxicating and I was tempted to look up. He wasn't the type of guy to look away or glance back and forth when getting head. No, I had his complete attention.

My still sensitive core ached as I watched the pleasure on his face. Our eyes locked as I dragged the tip of my tongue across his weeping slit. I was pleasing him but that look in those dark eyes made me leak on the motel sheets.

"Fuck."

He growled and yanked his head from the warmth of my mouth with a hip thrust backwards. My wrists were still locked in his hold and I struggled against him as I tried to capture him again. He forced my arms above me and pinned them down with one hand. With the other he grabbed a pillow, shaking and gripping it until the case was freed. He then used the case to tie my hands to the headboard.

"This isn't fair Phillip; you said I could after my punishment." I growled childishly.

"I said you could touch me after but if you're so hungry for me, I can fill your mouth once I'm done." He got up from the bed.

"Done with what?" I kicked at the mattress with frustration.

"We're not crossing the Texas line without me being inside once."

I watched him walk to the purple bag and pull out a roll of silver foils. It was like someone turned on an electric wire between my thighs. I gripped my legs together and squirmed to provide some kind of stimulation to no avail. My heart raced as I heard a wrapper rip.

"Hurry up!" The urgency in my voice shocked me. Hadn't this man kidnapped me? Killed a man in my presence? Admitted to being a killer multiple times and here I was, barely above begging for his cock.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled at me. His body turned so I could watch the condom slide down that fantastic flesh. I missed it in my mouth already.

"Vinnie..." He crawled back onto the bed. There was something serpentine about him, hypnotic and alarming. I knew right then that I was a mouse in his den, a fly in his web. Phillip Inoue scared me to death and there was no way to break free.

I flushed as he grabbed my thighs, yanking my body to him with such intensity that my wrists popped in their binding. A shocked gasp left my lips followed by a whimper as his thick wrapped heat lay against my lips ominously.

"Vinisha... after this there's no going back." He chuckled to himself like he'd just told a joke. "I'm not saying it like there's a choice, I'm just informing you. Once I'm in, you're mine for good."

I thought about my position as he adjusted me. Here I was, upper half stretched long, lower half spread wide with my thighs being held open by his strong hands. Beyond physical, however, I was a fugitive here with a man I didn't know from Adam who continually has done the naughtiest, spine curling things to me. I was going to "belong" to this man whose real name I still didn't know but as he said, there wasn't a choice.

I embraced the ambiguity of my future by lifting my hips, rocking my wet folds along his length. He liked that answer. One of my thighs was freed momentarily so he could line up. I did my best to prepare of but swell of his head forcing into my overworked walls was life changing. My only saving grace was the slight numbness still from the vibrator assault.

The feeling of his dominating thickness consumed me. My walls gripped and fluttered around the invading length as he sank in. I leaned up to look at my swollen dark pussy lips getting stretched apart and felt the fine tremble start in the base of my spine before washing over me.

I screamed out as the orgasm flooded my senses and the sheets. He'd done too much, pushed me too far to just think he could just slide in without my body going nuts. He probably expected and hoped for this exact reaction. Tears of overload rolled down my cheeks as he ruthlessly pulled back through my still spasming walls and sank back in with a purposeful thrust.

"Inoue! God just- Ugh bastard!" I wasn't making sense as I struggled against his pumps but it didn't matter.

His grin marred his face. He was my savior during the day but my tormenter in bed. Leaning forward, he kissed me deeply, muffling and swallowing my obscenities as his hips kept up their thrusting pace.

I screamed across his exploring tongue as he ground his hips against me, touching my raw clit and sending me into a violent orgasm. I bucked and fought. His tongue slid back just in time as I bit his lip. A warm metallic taste touched my tongue and his hips went into overdrive. I'd drawn blood and sent him into frenzy. Phillip was a shark.

I turned my face from him, letting out shrieks until his hand covered my mouth and his tongue ran up my neck. My eyes fluttered and rolled. His hand slid a little and I opened my mouth to suck on his fingers, a hint of my taste still there.

The bed bucked and rocked and bounced as he drew near. I shook my head as I felt the orgasm build again. This one was too much. I dropped fingers from my lips and turned my head, cheek to his temple as he sucked on my neck.

I wanted to say 'No', beg for mercy but the pleasure blocked every word from leaving. All I could do was let out little whines and whimpers with each connection of our hips and claw at the knot of the pillow case holding me. His wet fingers once again covered my mouth, predicting my release. I screamed out at the top of my lungs into his hand as I thrashed threw my climax. More tears came and he gripped the pillow so hard next to my ear that I could hear his knuckles popping.

"Do you want it?"

"Feed me."

He yanked from my still quivering hole and snatched at condom. I was sure he just ripped through it in haste because there was still a ring of plastic left on his length when it came into my view. The first pearly stream arched into my mouth perfectly. The next four crisscrossed with most landing on my tongue but the rest decorated my lips and cheek.

I closed my mouth and swallowed. He tasted like salted caramel so I knew that I was delirious. I closed my eyes and licked my lips as my body continued to tremble.

He was panting above me, watching as I savored him. His voice came out gruff and dangerous. "The things I want to do to you drive me crazy. If I become insatiable, it's your own damn fault."

I felt him untie my wrists and heard him recover the pillow. He lifted my head and slid it under me. His thumb wiped the remaining seed from my cheek and I opened my eyes to see it offered to me. I sucked it into my mouth without question.

"Yup, all your fault...." He watched me suckle his thumb before easing it back and rolling me onto my side. "Go to sleep before I get hard again." My throat hurt too much to laugh so I just smirked and drifted off under his watching eyes.

I woke up to Mad George licking my nose. The fat cat purred and settled in front of my face on the pillow, ears flicking contently. I grumbled. My whole body held a sweet ache. I adjusted and felt a pressure on my lower back. Looking back, I saw Phillip still asleep on me with one of his arms across my thighs. His breath tickled across the top of my buns.

I slumped back against the pillow and grumbled, closing my eyes. If I could just sleep a little longer, everything would be amazing. George was having none of it and I was repeatedly head butted in the face by the furball.

"George... cut it out.... I'm serious...." I squirmed as I pushed him back.

Phillip breathed in sharply as he woke and sat up. His long arms reached over me and scooped up the cat that went into a full purring fit as he was snuggled into Inoue's chest. I heard a cat food can being opened and set on a paper plate for George to enjoy.

I drifted off a few more minutes before his arms slipped under me and I was lifted off the bed. There just wasn't enough energy to fuss so I just snuggled against him. He'd run a bath and I was extremely grateful. He stepped right in, easing us down into the water. I cuddled against him as we bathed.

"A quick soak my dear, we have to get out the road." He soaped up a wash cloth and began to rub it up and down my arms.

I let him move my body as needed. "Whatever you say, Fair Prince..."

He laughed and ran the cloth across my breasts. "We're leaving later than I wanted but it's absolutely worth it. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah, yeah..." I rolled my eyes but smirked. He turned my head for a few kisses and continued to wash us both.

"I promise to let you finish sleeping in the car." He started rinsing us now.

"Like you have a choice..." I traced my hand over his arm.

"Good point." He chuckled lifted us from the water. His strength was a constant surprise to me.

I let him dry me and massage lotion into my skin. He didn't try to make it overtly sexual, just nice roaming hands and gentle working to sore muscles. There were a few more kisses snuck in as he finished dressing us though.

He sat me in a chair as he took care of George and packed up everything. I drifted off watching him and woke up in the car as he buckled me in. He smiled and stroked my cheek.

"Aww, I wore out little Vinnie." He bopped my nose with the tip of his finger and I wondered what it took to make a man like that. "Rest now my sleeping beauty. "

I blinked at him a few times before the need for rest outweighed the shock of his existence. I drifted off and slept deeply. The car stopped a couple of times but I didn't care to open my eyes. He was probably pumping gas and it wasn't worth the effort.

"Vinnie, we're in your home town."

I opened my eyes to see we were on Main Street. I turned in the chair and squealed in shock. Phillip sat there, laughing at me. His cool and tough exterior was now replaced with a straight laced businessman on holiday look. He was in a button down and nice khakis. His hair was sculpted and he now wore black framed glasses.

It wasn't just that he was dressed different, he'd changed completely. His mannerisms, his voice, even his grin all seemed different from the man who'd slept beside me for the last few nights. I poked him to see if he was real and he fell over the steering wheel in giggles, not chuckles, giggles. I didn't know this man one bit.

"Vinisha, you're such a joker. I can't wait to see if you got it from your mother." He pulled me in for a forehead kiss and continued to drive toward my childhood home. I stared at him like the stranger he was.

I pointed out the unpaved road he had to turn down. "Its' like a mile in, so be patient."

"Well that's just wonderful for us, Sweetheart." He reached over to tap my knee.

I rode the rest of the way in silence, listening to him comment on the beautiful land and trees and how great it must have been to grow up owning all of that land. I didn't comment on it. The huge blue house in the distance began to grow as he kept driving down the road.

When we made it there, I was shocked to see my mother on the porch in her best summer dress. She grinned and waved. Phillip matched her grin as he pulled into the paved circle drive in front of the house.

He turned off the car, opened the door, and stood up. "Good Evening Ms. McGee." He walked around to open my car door and help me out since nothing made sense anymore.

"Now Phillip, I've told you enough times to call me Mama! We'll be family soon!" She rushed over and hugged him tight. "Oh Vinnie! Thank you! I just love my new son-in-law! You should have sent me his number sooner. Let me see the ring!"

I lifted my left hand, shocked to see a rose gold ring with a big pink princess cut diamond in the middle. Phillip grabbed my wrist. "Get closer Sweetie so... Mama can see."

My mother's face broke into a big grin and she kissed his cheek before examining my hand. "Oh Phillip... that's so beautiful! You know Vinnie so well! It suits her perfectly. Now ya'll come in here, I've spent all day cooking up a storm. I even cooked for Mad George."

"Aww now Mama, you're doing too much already." Phillip called after her as she headed back up the stairs and into through the front door. "We'll grab him and the bags and head right in."

He turned and wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding me back to the car. "Now Vinnie, be a good girl for me. I may have broken the butterfly but the egg is still fully functional and there are plenty of places here to punish you properly."

Well then, maybe I'd met the true Inoue after all.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
735 Followers