All Comments on 'The Mysterious Mr. Inoue Ch. 03'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Worth the wait!

I really enjoyed this newest chapter, the 'punishment' scene was VERY sexy. Love the work on all your stories and I look forward to anything that gets post. I would love to know more about Mr. Inoue, some kind of back story and more Vinnie and King Phillip time, of course. LOL!!

Great job! Please keep going and post again soon :D

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

At least Vinnie can say that there will never be a dull moment with Phillip. He cracks me up with the way he keeps surprising her.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
I want one!!

Where do they make him? He is the straight truth! The long wait was definitely worth it.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago

That was hot!! Vinnie slept so hard that Philip was completely transformed when she woke up and it shocked her. This chapter was sexy and funny!! I love her mom!! How often has Philip been calling her momma? Philip and her momma seem like old friends. Excellent!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

They need to mass produce him. This was a crazy chap that has left me begging for more so please please please come back soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! What a Hot Session!

Really great sex scenes. First punished by orgasm overload, then pleasured by orgasm overload by the same sexy man. He has declared she is his and they are "engaged". Will they really marry? I agee with the prior comment and would love some background on Mr. Inoue. How did he come to be a killer, how can he really get out of the mercenary life? Will he and Vinnie get to live a "normal" life. Can't wait for the next update. 5*****stars! Keep writing.

bensyayabensyayaover 9 years ago
Awesome

Awesome chapter. Love him. He is too good.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
WOW!

WOW!!!!

Enuff said!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I wouldn't mind having a Mr Phillip Inoue myself lol!! Loved this chapter. Hopefully we can find out a bit more about this mysterious man and a few more naughty scenes hahaha!!! Cheers for a great chapter and story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I absolutely love this story please I beg you update soon please. I love how this story has a little bit of everything oh gosh Phillip if that's his real name sigh why can't there be more Phillips if you know what I mean! I hope she acts up again so he can punish her !

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I really like this and I am giving it 5 stars! First this is one of the first stories I read where they put lotion after a bath! .. it’s the little things. I also love the humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous