The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Another thing that had changed for George was her perception of Nancy. Though smart, quick witted, intuitive and rational, some of the things that George adored about her, Nancy was also quite vulnerable. For all her talents, she really had no sense of who she was, or what she wanted beyond mystery and adventure. Holding her gyrating body down, this is what had dawned on George, that Nancy's talents were largely fronts to cover up the fact that she was completely lost in life, waiting for Ned to come along and solve this, to ruin all she was by making of her no more than an extension of himself.

George, though she'd always had to hide it, had been long ago forced to see herself for who and what she was and, eventually, Nancy as the object of her desires. And now she had an even clearer picture of self, especially where she related to Nancy. She was a year older, a little taller and the only one who Nancy could ever really rely on in times of need. How many times had George been there to provide stability when her dark blonde beauty had needed someone as brave as, or braver than herself? How many times had George been the strong backup to Nancy's assertiveness? How many times had George been there for Nancy when she'd needed someone to talk to, someone who had the inner strength to be there for such a large personality as Nancy's? And while Nancy's leadership would never be in question where investigating mysteries were concerned, George would always be the lead where their relationship was concerned, not just because they both liked it that way, but because it was how they fit together. In her friend, George sensed an inner need to be dominated by an authority figure, and George was naturally capable and more than willing to take that role.

Presently, Anna was approaching, wearing a saucy little nurse's uniform that every curve seemed to hang out of. She was smiling and looking just beyond George at Nancy who, adorably, was trying to hide her half exposed body behind George's.

"Hello again, George. So glad you've come back, and I see you've brought your friend?"

George smiled, noting how she'd presented the observation as a question that asked much more than it seemed.

"Yes, you were right about me," she replied, moving aside to present Nancy as Anna shrugged and smirked, her silent way of saying, "Well, of course!"

"This is Nancy Drew. Nancy, this is Anna Phillips."

"Pleased to meet you," Nancy managed, red faced, but smiling as her eyes helplessly roamed Anna's body. George wasn't jealous, knowing it was mostly a reaction to the sexy uniform and how good it looked on Anna. Anyone, she knew, man or woman, would have looked the boutique's proprietor over.

"Likewise," Anna greeted, looking Nancy over before adding, "That skirt looks super on you."

"Thank you," Nancy replied, flushing deeper while George beamed with pride.

"So, how can I help you two exquisite young ladies today?"

"We need some new clothes," George answered, looking to her right and, for the first time, seeing Bess there with another woman in a black dress.

She was about to go on, but only stared at her topless cousin, not only surprised to see her there, but almost mesmerized by her perfect, bared globes. She barely even noticed Bess's aghast expression as she stared at Nancy's attire, wondering what could have possessed the straight-laced junior detective to leave their suite looking like that.

" ... I uhhh..." George dithered, managing to tear her attention away to place it back on Anna. "Yes, we decided we need new clothes. Especially Nancy; she's so beautiful, and I'd like to see her looking a lot sluttier while we're in town."

"George!" Nancy complained with a shocked smile.

"Of course," Anna replied while George glanced again to her right. "Why don't you two go ahead and join your friends while I go prepare a nice treat for you all?"

George flashed her an agreeable smile and then took Nancy's wrist, leading her to the clothes racks to join Bess and the woman in black who, for some reason, was wearing a priest's collar. Another novelty costume?

Bess, hands paused in the act of going over Anna's stock and having completely forgotten about her breasts hanging out, was quite taken aback at the sight of George. The more she looked, the more she saw that her cousin was quite different than the last time she'd seen her. Was it just the way she was wearing her makeup? No, it was more. She seemed to have gotten over her fear at being outed, walking with purpose and authority that Bess had never before seen in her. What was more, she was leading Nancy by the wrist. It looked as though George had gotten what she wanted and it seemed to be very good for her.

"Hi," George greeted, looking pointedly at Bes's chest, then back up to her face.

"Hi," Bess replied in kind, jolting herself out of her reverie. "Hey, Nancy. You look... wow!"

"Thank you," Nancy replied, sounding half dazed as she glanced at Bess's chest before looking at the Reverend Muren.

She remembered the woman from the veranda and, while she normally would have been quite embarrassed to be seen dressed the way she was in public by a priest, Bess's exposed melons with their incredibly erected nipples were, at the moment, upstaging her naughty little schoolgirl outfit. In any case, Muren looked as uncomfortable as Nancy felt to be in an actual sex shop, despite the subtly provocative outfit the older woman wore.

"Hello again, Reverend," Nancy nervously greeted.

"Hello... I'm sorry- Nancy, was it?"

"Yes. Uh, please excuse my attire, I..."

"I told her to dress this way," George supplied with a smile.

Still looking rather uncomfortable, Muren only smiled with a polite nod.

"My name's George, By the way."

Muren introduced herself and the two shook hands while Bess continued to stare from George to Nancy, her hands slowly moving through the rack with a will of their own, though she wasn't looking at what they were doing.

"So, you and Nancy have met before?" George pleasantly asked.

"Yes, we uh, met yesterday at the Faldor. Out back on the veranda."

"Oh, I see," George replied while Nancy's attention was once again captured by Bess.

"Why are your boobs hanging out?" she asked with a half smile.

Bess looked down out of pure instinct as she simultaneously remembered why. Looking back up, it was her turn to blush as she explained, "Oh! Uh... topless shoppers get twenty-five percent off today..."

"Oh," George commented, her brows raised in such a way as to suggest that this was a great idea, pausing a moment in thought before adding, "Nancy, take your top off."

Her smile suggested that it was a request but, incredibly, her tone implied instruction. Both Nancy and Bess gasped while Candace's eyes widened, her mouth now showing a half smile similar to George's.

"But George, I'm not wearing a bra!"

"I know that, baby. Take it off. It's a great discount and I want the girls to see your perfect titties."

"Oh, George..." Nancy half moaned in a small voice before beginning to slowly untie the tails of her blouse from under her breasts. All three females watched as she then slowly undid the two buttons and spread the blouse open, baring her chest for the group, then looking up as though for approval.

"Take it right off. ... Yes. ... Now, pinch your nipples so they're nice and hard."

"Uhh-h!" Nancy gasped, pinching them up as she blushed even deeper, yet very much enjoying this public display and mostly because it pleased George. "Uhh-h! Ooooh, George... i-it feels so good..."

"Oh, Nancy," Bess breathed with appreciation, "you look like such a little fucking whore..."

Nancy looked up and showed a crooked smile at this. After a few moments, Anna joined them with a round tray and they all took a full glass from its surface, Nancy still pinching a nipple with one hand while she did.

"I see you've been told about our topless discount," she said to Nancy.

Nancy only nodded, still red faced but quite enjoying herself as George began undoing buttons on her own blouse. Nancy watched, licking her lips with her empty glass in hand as George reached the waistband of her skirt, pulling the tails out of it to finish removing the garment. In her little white, quarter cup bra, she smiled at Nancy while she reached behind herself and popped the clasp, shrugging out of the shoulder straps to stand completely topless as were her two friends. Nancy stared at her pert little breasts, their nipples that needed no pinching to become erect.

"Oh, my..." Reverend Muren sighed, her hand groping her own breast, fingers splayed as she squeezed.

Bess reached over and grabbed her other one, staring at her hand as she massaged it before reaching around with the other to pull the zipper tab from the back of Reverend Muren's neck all the way down to the small of her back. Candace, while watching Bess massage her breast, didn't seem to notice this until Bess started pulling the front of her dress down, but only watched its downward progress with her lower jaw hung in what seemed like mild surprise as Bess uncovered an incredibly sexy, black lace bra that created beautiful cleavage. A shiny little silver cross hung in that soft valley, sparkling as it caught the light. With the top of Muren's dress riding her hips just below a narrow, black lace garter belt, a grinning Bess then began pulling the bra's shoulder straps down. A moment later, Reverend Muren's bra was inside out and upside down, just above her garter belt and leaving her only slightly sagging breasts as bare as the other three girls.

"Now we all get the discount," Bess giggled.

Muren looked up at her with an incredulous grin as George, Nancy and Anna looked on with horny grins of their own.

"Is it just clothes that have the topless discount?" George asked as she replaced her glass to Anna's round tray.

"No, it applies to everything in the boutique except for movie rentals."

George nodded, then asked, "Um, do you have any more king schlongs in stock?"

"I certainly do, honey," Anna replied with a leer.

Turning to a freshly aghast Nancy Drew, George fixed her with the same leer, shooting her a suggestive wink while stating, "We'll be taking one of those."

Over an hour later and after several more drinks from Anna's tray, the three girls and the Reverend Muren left the boutique, all four with each hand carrying at least two bags of purchases.

Candace had pulled her dress back up her body, but had first removed her bra, leaving her breasts to sway and bounce with each step, her nipples hard and visible through her dress.

George was still wearing her skirt, but also a narrow, opaque, black halter band around her breasts.

Bess had changed into a tight, red sleeve dress that was similar to the one Anna wore the day before when she'd first brought George to the boutique. Its hem kept riding up and she'd stopped trying to pull it down, leaving the crotch of her white panties just visible as her breasts bounced like Muren's did, her nipples as obviously hard underneath the thin material.

Nancy, at George's instruction, was still wearing George's schoolgirl skirt, but now with a tight, white cammie that was so short that the very bottom of her breasts hung out below its hem.

In the boutique, there'd been a lot of nipple pinching, stolen kisses and bottom caressing as they shopped. George had heisted Nancy's skirt to show the group her panties, but actually slipped her hand down the backs of them for an appreciative squeeze while Nancy squealed. Reverend Muren seemed to like it when Bess changed right in front of the group and didn't resist when, wearing only her panties and garters, Bess started making out with the topless woman of the cloth.

It was decided by unspoken agreement that the four would return to Suite 408 for a private lingerie party. Walking into the Faldor's grand lobby, Nancy was too buzzed to worry about her shameful lesbian behaviour. In fact, she was still so preoccupied by the incredibly hot sight of topless George making out with her half naked cousin in the changing room that she almost didn't recognize the person who turned from the reception desk at the sound of their entry.

It took another two long seconds to fully appreciate just why her dearest Aunt Eloise's face registered such shock at the sight of them.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers
12