The Mystic Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her tongue from my mouth and licked around to my ear.

She set another record for the number of times she had thrown me for a loop when she whispered, "I love you."

She sat back and reached for her beer as I sat stunned, trying to focus on what just happened while Kim writhed like a Gypsy on my dick.

I looked at Kelly just looking at her beer, sipping it slowly. She finally looked back at me and smiled. I know I've described each of her smiles as the most beautiful one I've ever seen but they truly did get better each time. This one was like "I've been waiting to admit this to myself and I wasn't sure when to say it but now that I have, I'm happier than I have ever been in my whole life." Okay, that's what it looked like to me - probably because it was exactly what I was thinking about her.

If it makes any sense, it was even more meaningful due to the fact that Kim was sitting on my cock grinding her ass into my stomach. It was like, at this point, nothing else mattered. Even something as relationship-testing as fucking someone else didn't stand a chance against the connection that had formed between us. Like, "Here, test the tensile strength of what I just said. I'm not worried at all."

I'd never even thought about it that way but it was instantly crystal clear. I refocused on Kelly who was still looking into my eyes and smiling. She knew. I knew.

I mouthed, "I love you."

She mouthed, "I know."

Fuck.

"Hey Brad, I'm really not sure if I'm doing this right," I was snapped back to reality as I realized that I had once again, become completely oblivious to the rest of the world and the rather important act of sailing this boat. Kim was trying to keep us on course but she was having trouble concentrating too as she bobbed up and down on the dick that was impaling her.

I refocused on the boat and got us back on course as Kim simply let go of the wheel and concentrated on driving her ass through the back of my spine.

Kelly put her beer down and slid over closer to us. She took a quick lick on Kim's right boob and then shifted her mouth to mine. At the same time, she reached down between Kim's legs and grabbed my balls. They were totally slicked up with the cream from both girls' ride. She evidently moved up to Kim's clit because Kim's breathing quickened and she started bucking with more abandon.

Kelly moved back to Kim's mouth, licking her sensuously and sweetly. Kim lost it and had a shattering orgasm, which I could feel pulsing around my cock. It almost sent me over the edge but I somehow held back. I think the fact that I was trying to keep focused on the boat and keeping us heading in the right direction had something to do with it.

When Kim calmed down, she rose off of me and pretty much collapsed in the seat cushions on the starboard side of the cockpit. Kelly handed her her beer and kissed her again, almost like a mother tucking in her child. I know that sounds weird but it's what I thought of as I watched it.

I looked up again and realized that we were pretty much at the Baths and really needed to start thinking about getting the sails down and finding a place to drop the hook.

"Hey Kell," She looked back at me and I nodded towards the looming island.

"Oh shit! We're here? That was fast!"

"Can you take the wheel while I get the main down?" I stood up and moved out from behind the wheel to let her take over.

"Yeah, but uh Brad. You may want to, you know." She looked down at my slightly softening cock waving in the breeze for all the tourists at the Baths to see.

I looked down, "Oops! Damn! You girls left me high and dry and I didn't even know it!" I pulled my shorts up and tried to get my dick tucked in without too much discomfort.

"Here, why don't you let me help you get rid of that stiffy a little quicker."

With that, she knelt down in the cockpit and attacked my cock with her mouth. The fact that it had just come out of Kim a few seconds ago qualified it for the pussy-to-mouth fantasy. Check.

"Kell. We've...really...got...uhhh...to...get...these...sails...down," I said as I struggled to maintain focus on not putting us on the rocks.

Kelly pulled my dick out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Well, you better finish then. Here, help me out." She grabbed my hand and put it on my cock. "Jack that thing off. I won't spill a drop."

Fuck.

My cock was a spit and come covered mess which meant that my hand had plenty of lube to work with for fantasy number two. Would that be Jacking off into a girls Mouth? Ding, ding, ding!

As I looked down at her with her mouth open and eyes on me - apparently eagerly awaiting the blast, it only took two or three strokes before I could feel the build. It wasn't a slow build this time though. It pretty much hit me like a truck and I pasted the back of her throat with two quick blasts the almost made my knees buckle. She closed her mouth to swallow just as I launched the third blast so it hit her square in the lips. She quickly opened up again to take the fourth blast and then licked the cum from her lips before swallowing my cock again to get the remaining bit.

She licked me clean and then looked up at me, smiling around my dick which was still in her mouth.

I must have looked like a fool because I think I was just staring at her with my mouth open in amazement.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave it a tiny little kiss on the head and then bent down to pull up my shorts.

"OK, now that that is taken care of, lets get this boat anchored so we can go explore the Baths. OK Brad?"

"Fuck Kell," was all I could say.

I heard Kim give a little chuckle and looked over at her still recovering from her fuck ride. "Gee Kim, you're such a slut," she said, mocking Kelly's quips about her actions earlier. "I'd say you are giving me a run for the money in the slut department Kell."

Kelly looked over at Kim and laughed. "Touche," she said with a smile.

We managed to get the sails down and the anchor set and then started gathering our things for the trip to the beach to explore the Baths.

The girls both pulled on little lycra bike-short shorts over their bikini bottoms and tanks over their tops since there were lots of families on shore and they didn't want to stunt anyone's growth. Of course, the shorts were the kind that are so tight that the rear seam is pulled into their butts -- accentuating their buns and causing a growth of another kind on me. "I really don't think I can take this," I muttered to myself as the girls bent to get into the dink.

As we got closer to shore, the girls got a sense of these massive boulders that appeared to be thrown together, and how they formed the caves and pools.

We beached the dink and spent a good hour exploring and scrambling around on the giant rocks. The grottos that were formed from the rocks leaning together kind of reminded me of the grotto at the Playboy Mansion - no, I've never been there - saw it on TV just like you, smartass. It would have been a killer location to have a quick fuck but there were way too many people around for that. It did however, spark another idea.

I gradually guided the girls to the extreme end of the rock out cropping until we came to what looked like a giant cliff blocking any further travel south along the beach. The cliff extended out quite a ways into the water and, while you probably could swim around it, the waves crashing on the razor-sharp coral heads made that seem less than smart. The face of the cliff was practically straight up as well so there wasn't a way to get over it.

Both girls turned to me with a look that said "What the Hell?"

"If you guys are up for a little adventure, there's a special little place just on the other side of this cliff."

The girls looked back at the cliff. Looked up. Looked out to sea. Turned back to me with a look that said, you guessed it, "What the Hell?"

"There is a little passage under the cliff just a few yards off the beach. All you have to do is take a breath, dive under, give a few kicks and you'll pop up on the other side. I think you'll think it's worth it if you want to give it a try."

I saw Kelly looking out along the cliff, trying to find the spot. "Look, right there, you can see a little light blue spot. That's the sunlight from the other side.

Kelly turned back to me, "So we swim through a tunnel?" She seemed hesitant but intrigued. "What exactly is on the other side?"

"It's a surprise but I think I know you two pretty well and I'm pretty sure you'll be glad you took the risk. Not that it's really a risk."

One more look at the cliff, back at me, over to Kim, and a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm in."

I led the girls out into the water to a point where it was about chest deep. "Okay. We didn't bring masks so you're going to have to open your eyes in the salt water. It might sting a little but you'll be fine. Just take a deep breath, dive down, and pull strongly through. Don't stop halfway or you'll float up and smack your head on the ceiling of the passage. Got it?

"I'll go first to make sure everything is okay. I'll come right back and then I'll go through with each of you okay?"

Kelly looked excited but nervous at the same time. Just as I looked over at Kim, she said "Fuck it," and dove down and into the tunnel.

Shit. I was pretty sure that there would be no blockages or other dangers in the passage but I really wanted to make sure myself first. I dropped down under water to check the passage and didn't see Kim hung up on a rock or anything so I came back up next to Kelly who looked even more worried now.

"She'll be fine," I said rather weakly.

As I was standing there wondering whether to follow after her and leave Kelly on this side or wait for her to come back, Kim popped up right next to us giving Kelly a start.

Kim pulled her hair out of her eyes and looked at me and then Kell. She uttered her signature line that indicated her approval - "Fuck. Me."

"Kell! Come on! You have to see this!" She grabbed her arm and took one of those exaggerated breaths while looking at Kim - the kind that practically forces the viewer to take the same breath. Kell did, and the both dove under and swam for the passage.

It all happened so fast that I was caught off guard. I gave them a few seconds to get clear and followed them under.

On the other side, I came to the surface and saw the two girls looking around in amazement. I had been shown the passage and the destination it lead to several years ago and had thought at the time that if I ever got back here, it would be a fantastic place to take a woman.

We had arrived at probably the most secluded, spectacular beach there could ever be. It was a short strip of white sand the consistency of powdered sugar and was walled in on the South side by another cliff like the one we had just swum under. The beach ran up to a dense stand of palm trees that drooped lazily toward the water, providing just enough shade to keep things cool. It was like our own private paradise.

"Brad! Look at this sand - it's amazing!" Kelly was basically rolling around in it and pretty much looked like a powdered donut.

"Hey Kell," Kim had found a nice spot under a palm tree a little further up the beach. "Fantasy Island!"

Kelly stopped rolling around and looked at Kim. "Oooh, yeah! You're right!"

I had no idea what they were talking about. Yes, it was like a fantasy but it's like they were talking about something else. Kelly rinsed herself off in the water and came over to me. "Do other people come here?"

"I don't think many people know about it. When I was here last, nobody else was here. You have to know where it is and that passage is a pretty good filter for the casual tourist."

"So, umm, Kim and I kind of have this fantasy that we've always talked about," she started, "and this place is straight from it. Do you think you could help us live it?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes. How could I refuse?

"Oh man. I'm about to go on a wild ride aren't I?"

"Yes, Brad. Yes I think you are." She grinned at me and told me what I needed to do.

Oh, Fuck.

Kelly looked up to Kim and gave her a thumbs up.

I headed down to the water.

The fantasy was that they were on vacation (check) and were lying out on the beach (yup, we can manage that) when a dashing stranger (that's me) mysteriously rises out of the water, comes ashore and ravishes them without saying a word. When he's finished, he just quietly disappears back in the water.

Okay, it seems a little corny but most fantasies are when you really think about them. And I'll be damned if I'm going to make fun of it after just getting cast in the starring role.

Kell wanted me to wait in the water for a bit and then just come ashore since I couldn't really just *appear* out of nowhere like in the fantasy but I had a better idea. I slipped underwater and swam back through the passage way, leaving them alone on the beach.

I took my trunks off and stashed them behind a rock and waited in the water. I was supposed to wait to come ashore just long enough for them to pretend that they had been sunning themselves all day but I wanted to string them along for a "truer" affect.

After about 5 minutes, I took a big breath and swam under. I figured I would play the role to the hilt so I swam under water a little closer to the beach so that I could crouch just below the surface and slowly rise all the way up. I envisioned the Daniel Craig in the James Bond movie where he comes out of the surf with streaming and glistening off his muscles. I told you, I swear, I'm not gay but that scene was pretty hot - just sayin.

I figured that was about the look that the fantasy guy would have.

I got to a good spot and slowly rose up out of the water - barely making a sound. Despite them knowing what was going to happen, I think I actually surprised them. I saw Kelly look at my face and then down my body and back up at my face. Her mouth opened slightly and I saw her take in a sharp, short breath. She seemed like she just melted.

I laid it on thicker, I locked my eyes alternately on Kelly and then Kim and slowly but purposefully, started moving towards them.

They were totally naked.

My cock twitched.

They were leaning back on their elbows.

My cock grew.

As I came up to them, in one continuous motion I kneeled down and wedged in between Kelly's legs, came down on top of her and simultaneously stuck my tongue in her mouth and my cock in her cunt. A no hands insertion can be a tricky, dangerous stunt but I have to say, I nailed it. I felt another sharp intake of breath around my tongue as I pressed Kelly to the sand and I heard the same thing from Kim right next to us.

I held my tongue in her mouth for a few more seconds and then rose up and pinned her shoulders to the beach. I locked onto her eyes and slowly pulled my cock away until just the tip was touching her pussy lips.

I held it there. And looked in her eyes.

There was no sound.

Nothing existed except her and me.

I slid my cock slowly back into her and then slowly pulled out.

I poised again at her lips, still locked on her eyes, still pinning her to the beach.

I slid in again. And out again.

She was like liquid velvet.

I slid in again a little faster this time. A little faster the next.

In a couple of strokes, I was pretty much slamming into her. Each time, gasped a breath out and then back in as I came up.

I'm not exactly sure of the definition of "ravish" but I was taking my best shot at what I thought it was and I think it was working.

I kept going harder and faster and just when I figured she was getting close to coming, I pulled out, crawled over her to Kim and stuck my cock in her mouth. I swung my left leg over her head, spread her legs apart, and buried my head in her snatch.

I think she enjoyed what she had been watching because she was totally wet. I slid my tongue down along her clit and jammed it in her cunt as she sucked my cock. She tried to get her head moving up and down on my shaft but I just drove her head back down on the beach so all she could do was hold it there and swirl her tongue around it.

I pulled my head up and grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled them back to me which raised her ass off the sand giving me better access to her asshole. I licked back and forth from her cunt to her ass, coating her and my face with her spunk.

Kim was starting to breathe faster and faster as I basically rubbed my face in her cunt. When she got to a point where it seemed she was almost ready to come, I stopped. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, spun around and plunged it into her cunt. I reached over to Kelly, grabbed a handful of hair at the back of her head, and pulled into a slimy, three-way face licking.

After a few pounding strokes into Kim which brought her to the brink again, I pulled out, stood up and, still with a handful of hair, shoved Kelly's mouth on my dick.

I was totally in character now. I grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking her mouth like I had been slamming her cunt. I had a brief fear that I might be hurting her but she was taking everything I could throw at her so I said "fuck it" and kept banging. I don't really get into the choking scene you see a lot of in porn lately so I wasn't trying to do that but it felt what, primeval or something, to be just dominating this woman - both these women - like this.

I pulled out of Kelly's mouth and pushed her down on her back, on top of Kim. I moved to between their legs and forcefully arranged them so that they were lined up on their backs on top of each other so that I had two cunts to fuck just by moving up or down.

Normally, sex on the beach, while sounding very romantic, is actually quite unpleasant. As anyone knows, beach sand gets everywhere and when it gets in the wrong places, it fucking hurts. This sand however, was truly like powdered sugar. Whatever sand got in the wrong place, simply mixed with the fluids that were already there and just made it a bit thicker - kind of like corn starch in a gravy!

I worked back and forth between both cunts - pounding them as hard as I possibly could. I brought both girls to the brink yet again and stopped yet again. I crawled forward, dragging my cock across Kelly's belly and up to their faces. They both attacked my dick and licked and sucked it for all they were worth. I slid back down and licked more slime off of their faces as I slid back into Kelly before starting the alternating pounding again. They were back to the brink again in no time and frankly, so was I.

Just the admission to myself that I was that close, and the realization of the raw debauchery of this whole episode was all she wrote. I started pounding even harder.

I think Kim came first and that set Kelly over the edge which in turn pulled my last trigger. I let out a roar that echoed off the cliff walls and sounded like a fucking caveman and exploded into Kelly. After the second shot, I pulled out and slid my cock down, hammered it into Kim and exploded again. Both girls were moaning and writhing around on each other and against me in the slick that was between their legs.

I continued to spurt a few more times and rammed my cock back into Kelly one last time. I felt like just slumping on top of them and lapsing into a coma but I needed to finish the fantasy. I wasn't quite sure my legs would actually work but I pulled out and rose up off the girls. I stood there looking at them and they looked up at me, still short of breath. I turned and walked slowly back into the water until it got to my neck and then I just slipped under and swam back through the passage to the other side.

I popped up on the other side and gasped for air. Damn! Not only was that mind-blowing sex that was the best acting performance of my life! Okay, it was also the first acting performance of my life but I fucking owned that role! Hell yeah!