The Mystic Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed on the beach and caught my breath before heading back to the "theater."

I popped up on the other side and it looked like the girls hadn't even moved. They were laying there sprawled on top of each other just like I'd left them. I walked up to them. "You two okay?"

Kelly's eyes fluttered open. "Oh my god Brad," was all she could muster.

Kim didn't even bother to open her eyes. "Well, you've pretty much ruined every other fantasy I've had or will have for the rest of my life." She smiled.

Kelly opened her eyes again. "I had a brief thought that maybe I shouldn't ask you to do this. You know how real life can never live up to a fantasy that you cooked up in your head to be perfect? That was better than anything I could have dreamt."

I lay down next to her in the soft sand and looked up at the blue sky.

She rolled her head onto my shoulder and arm and whispered in my ear, "I love you."