The Mystic-Party Girl Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile crossed Alex's lips, as she knew tomorrow would be a different day and thought about all the new things she could try out. Soon Lauren entered the shower, and helped her up. Alex felt like there were hands everywhere as Lauren soaped her body and cleaned the sweat off both of them. Just before exiting the shower Lauren brought Alex to another smaller orgasm with her fingers, as the other woman was bent over in the shower.

Then the two women felt into bed together, kissing and cuddling under the blanket, and on fresh sheets. Alex fell asleep in Lauren's arms as spooned each other. Lauren whispered into her ear.

"See, the world is full of all kinds of fun new possibilities, isn't it?" Alex's head nodded before she continued. "You'll wake up in the morning, feeling better than ever. Your body will be relaxed and rested, and you'll find fun in even your old boring routine. This is my gift to you, as you've given me more pleasure than anyone has in a long time." Lauren kissed her gently on the cheek and fell asleep holding her lover for the night.

The next morning, Alex paid Lauren the money she owed her for the best sex she had ever had up to that point. She left with a new outlook on life, and with a spring in her step. Lauren watched her leave, and remembered she had left a note in Alex's thong to call her if she was ever in town again.

*** As always can only reposted on other sites with the Author's agreement***

12