All Comments on 'The Myth about Big Black Cock'

by BBC_Envy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More...

Please write more, the next time (and hopefully many times after it) about when the rumors ARE true!

blackbidickblackbidickalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have had about six BBC. Five were above average in length and girth. But all had lots of staying power and that means a lot. Keep looking! I actually prefer small cocks for anal, and large cocks for oral.

vpgbisubvpgbisubover 8 years ago
Don't give up on BBC

While your right most black and white cocks are of average size, I have to rank my biggest white cock as only 5th or 6th on my list of experiances, all my huge cocked lovers are black. I love sucking all kinds of dick but now only have anal with black men, and their fucking power and stamina leave me breathless.

So when you do drop the zipper on the BBC you've dreamed of , lower you panties and I'll guarantee you the best assfuck of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Myth about Big Black Cock

not all black men are hung with big cocks . you be back for more cock and cum . once you suck cock your hook the first time . next you be swallowing cum like a good cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Big is not necessarily better

I have had a large one slide easily into my throat and then another of the same size could not be forced in. Really like black because: as a white man I have played with my own white cock for years and a black one is a welcome change!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Black cocks

The first time I sucked a black dick I became addicted to them, now I just only suck black dicks, they are the most delicious.

GaySeniorGaySeniorover 5 years ago
Black Lust

When I was younger I had blown a few white guys; but, knew I had to have black cock, I met Larry an older very dark black man who loved to have his cock sucked. I blew him once, became addicted and drained him regularly for a few years. He was average in size; but, he could keep it hard for hours and truly enjoyed having my lips wrapped around his delicious cock. His cum was always very thick and salty, a treat that kept me going back for more. Was sad to see him move away. I've had 3 more black cocks, but nothing long term. FYI - Size is not everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the story. Honest and real.

I suck white and black and like black better. Not always bigger, but musk smell and cum taste have me addicted, I must say. About a year ago, I sucked a nice middle aged black man. He was assertive, in a hurry and almost mean, but he calmed down when i started taking his cock in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it. I absolutely loved the feeling of the bottom of his cock convulsing as he sprayed his cum in my mouth. Not the biggest cock, but maybe the nicest experience . Keep writing. You're very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

My first experience with a man was a black man. I turned out his cock was a little under 8” and above average in girth. I absolutely loved sucking it and then when he filled my mouth with cum I was hooked. I told him it was the best sexual experience I had ever had. He asked me if I thought I would suck more cocks now and I said I hope so. He got on the phone and soon three of his friends arrived (they were all black men). They were all about the same size as the guy I had sucked. I sucked all of them s as nd got 3loads of their delisous cum. I will suck any cock but do prefer black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please more, hope he comes back. I love to blow and suck eat all cocks and cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good for your first story. Like others have said, I've sucked a few Black men and they were average size. However, the difference is the taste (yes, they have a delicious and addictive taste; their cum is also stronger, but also delicious). As a child I was always intimidated by Black boys. As an adult, I realized I was intimidated because I felt inferior around them, I still do. I was sexually aroused at the thought of providing oral service to dominant and superior black men. I prefer dominant men; but, Black men will always be my first choice. I wish more of them were looking for white men to service them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous