The Naked Bike Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm's apartment was pretty small, but well furnished. It was basically one large room -- which contained the kitchen, a large granite counter that also served as the dining room, and the living room area -- with a small bathroom and a decent-sized bedroom branching off of it.

In the shower, Malcolm could barely keep his hands off his dick as he finished wiping the sweat off of his body and the paint off of his hands. Even though he was purposely avoiding contact with it, his hanging dick began to stiffen on its own as he plotted out what exactly he'd say to Andrea. Once he finally thought of an idea, he turned off the steaming hot water, dried off, wrapped a towel around his waist, and walked out to his sister.

Andrea had a confused face as Malcolm sat down on the couch next to her in a towel, instead of going into his bedroom to actually get dressed.

"Uhhh... what's going on?" Andrea looked a little uncomfortable already. "Aren't you gonna get dressed?"

"Oh, uhhh... yea of course," Malcolm let out a nervous chuckle. "I just need to show you something." He then pointed down to the brown cock that lay beneath his towel.

"No. No way, Malcolm," Andrea said sternly, "Me seeing your dick during the bike ride is one thing. Same with you and Mark getting to look at my pussy. That's a non-sexual setting where nudity is normal. I was nice enough to rub sunscreen on your dick, but don't get any ideas."

Amazing. She can be naked in front me for hours, and even have her hands on my dick as long as it's part of the "non-sexual" bike ride event. Does she really think that just claiming to be in a non-sexual setting somehow makes that true? How would doing what we did at the park be any different from doing it at my apartment?

"Okay well... see... here's the thing," Malcolm stammered on, now a little worried that his sister wouldn't go along with it. "I really appreciate you putting sunscreen on me... it ... it really helped. But I think you forgot to take into account my ... uh... my larger-than-average size. And uh... I ended up getting a bit of sunburn anyway. I probably just needed like... one more layer."

"Oh," Andrea said with a bit of concern in her voice, "I didn't even think of that. But really," she added with a sly smile, "maybe if you had told me how big your dick had gotten since you were 12 I would have packed more than a tiny tube of sunscreen!"

Malcolm then, without saying anything, opened his towel, giving his little sister an eyeful of his snake-like cock.

"Wait! What are you doing?!" Andrea, her eyes still trained on her brother's cock, was obviously still confused. "I thought I told you I was done seeing your dick! We're at your apartment now, Malcolm, not the ride."

"Yea but... I figured... since it was your idea to get naked... and since you were responsible for the sunscreen... like maybe it was kindof your responsibility to take care of me."

Andrea's sat there with a serious look of contemplation as she tried to find the logic behind her brother's reasoning.

"Okay, well... yea. It was my idea for you and Mark to go nude. And sure, I guess I could have done a better job with the sunscreen." She thought aloud some more and then, with a sly smile, added, "Hmmm. Maybe if you didn't keep getting all hard and everything in my hands I could have done a better job."

"And besides," Malcolm added to drive the point home, "You're my sister. You'd just be helping me out now, just like you were trying to do then. Do you honestly think I would confuse physical contact and sexual contact with my own family? Come on. I just want you to help me with my sunburn."

"Fine, fine. I guess your right." With a small sigh of resignation, she added, "Let me take a look at it then."

She picked up his cock, and gave it a few soft strokes to get some of the fibers from his towel off of it. She then leaned her face towards her brother's lap to get a better look. The lighting in his apartment wasn't great, so she had some trouble finding where exactly the sunburn was. She ran her fingers along the top of his now stimulated cock a few times, like she was smoothing out the hair along a dog's back, before flipping his dick up against his stomach, and slowly running her fingertips along its underside, like it was a cat's belly.

Andrea's gentle grasp of Malcolm's dick, along with her softly running her fingers along his cock, where enough to get him to start growing in her hands.

Andrea had bent over so far that her breasts where now resting on Malcolm's naked left leg, positioning her head inches away from his lap. Feeling his sister's breasts being pushed against him, the gray tank top barely covering them, gave him a shot of arousal as she continue to inspect his cock.

Malcolm pretended to make pained faces, in order to convince his sister that she was touching sensitive, burnt skin.

She continued to slide her fingers tenderly along every inch of his cock, squeezing along various points of his shaft and head to see if it felt any different.

"Well, I don't really see any difference in color throughout your cock. So I guess the whole thing is burnt. It doesn't seem that bad though. I'll get you some Aloe Vera lotion from my bag to rub on it. You can just keep it if you need to."

She laid his dick down back on his leg, before giving it a few friendly pats on it's engorging head, and reaching for her bag.

She tossed him the container of Aloe Vera lotion with another confused expression, as Malcolm was still sitting there with his cock out. It now stretched downward, halfway to his knees.

"Just rub it on any skin that got sunburnt. It's pretty self-explanatory." She turned away and began looking at her phone, probably expecting Malcolm to go into his room and apply the Aloe Vera lotion himself, like a normal brother.

Unfortunately for her, Malcolm wasn't going to let her indifferent attitude change his mind. It was her showing her luscious brown body off to him and Mark that had put him in this state, and he wanted Andrea to be the one that fixed it.

Still, seeing Andrea's reluctance to even look at his dick, combined with the fact that she had absolutely no intention of touching it ever again after that day, made him feel a bit uneasy about what he was about to ask his sister to do.

I mean, obviously, no normal sister would ever willingly touch her brother's dick anymore than she absolutely had to, and I would never in a million years think of sex with my sister. That's just fucking disturbed. But staring at any luscious naked body all day would get a guy horny... It just happens to be my sister. I don't see why I can't ask her to help me out just one more time; it's just a bit more physical contact.

Still, he was able to see it from Andrea's point of view. At the park, Andrea willingly touched his dick, because she wanted to help her big brother. Now, it was he that needed to convince her to do it, even though he could easily just reach completion by himself. The weird, dark thoughts about his sister made him feel a bit uneasy, but the brown cock that, still exposed, laid inches from his sister, was his top priority.

He looked over at his sister as she continued to stare down at her phone, her unamused expression robbing any confidence he may have had.

Malcolm continued to weigh his options, but his horniness was beginning to cloud his judgment. As Andrea continued to stare down at her phone, Malcolm slid over so that he was right next to her on the couch, and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder. She looked up from her phone momentarily, but didn't react. Then, he used his right hand to squirt some of the lotion along his semi-flaccid shaft, before putting the lotion back on the couch and beginning to spread the lotion along his dick with one hand.

As soon as Andrea realized what was happening right next to her, she shifted her gaze from her phone to her brother's stroking hand and stiffening dick. Malcolm let his gaze shift back and forth between his little sister's subtle cleavage and her face, which remained expressionless if not a bit curious. His dick continued to stiffen.

Andrea was trying her best not to stare openly at her brother's dick, but she couldn't help herself. To Malcolm's surprise, Andrea had not objected to his stroking, although he wasn't sure if she was captivated by the site of his growing member, or if she was just making sure he was applying the lotion correctly.

"Um... This is like... really weird," Andrea finally said, with her eyes still on her brother's stiffening cock. "Don't you think you should do this somewhere else? You're like, practically jerking off in front of me."

"I'm just putting on the lotion, like you said. What's the big deal?"

"Okay, but you're sitting, like, super close to me and, like, staring at me while you do it. It's really creepy."

"Well...um..." He stopped to take a deep breath before continuing, "What if you just put it on for me?"

She calmly laid her phone down on the couch and removed her brother's arm from around her shoulder. She looked straight ahead with a blank stare for about 2 seconds, before looking at Malcolm with the most seething, snarling expression of anger he'd ever seen.

"Are you fucking serious?!?! How many times do I have to tell you that I have absolutely no interest in touching your fucking dick?! I rubbed it before because it was my idea to bring you to the bike ride, but THAT. WAS. IT."

Andrea paused for a moment to catch her breath, her face still sporting a ferocious glare. "Why the hell can't you just go in your bedroom, or the bathroom, or... or, anywhere besides here, and put it on yourself?!"

"I...I...I could, but like, like you said before, it was your idea to bring me to the bike ride. Plus, it would be pretty weird if you just, like... like sat here, while I was in another room, 10 feet away, like, rubbing myself and everything."

Malcolm looked at his little sister to gauge her reaction, before adding, "And besides, like, you being all naked out there and uh... uh having me touch you and everything, I mean, you... you kinda put me through a lot today. I mean, I may be your brother, but...but, you know, it wasn't that easy to control myself."

Andrea thought about Malcolm's last point for a second, before letting her expression soften a bit.

"Well... well, yea. I guess you're... kindof right. I guess... I didn't really consider that you'd be a bit uncomfortable seeing me naked, even if you're my brother. And yes, it was all my idea and, even though I put you through a lot, you still kept your cool."

Malcolm waited in anticipation for his little sister to come to a conclusion.

"Fine," she finally blurted out, with an expression that said I don't wanna do this, but if I refuse, I may end up being in the wrong after all.

As she reached across Malcolm's lap to grab the lotion, staring at his dick with a concerned face, Malcolm knew he had to ask Andrea just one more question.

"Um... okay. So there's just one more thing.'

Andrea let out a frustrated sigh, before crossing her arms under her barely covered breasts, rolling her eyes, and shaking her head.

"WHAT," she said bluntly, cocking her head slightly to the side and giving him another unamused glare.

"Well um... so you know how I got a little, like... excited like... before and during the ride... right?"

With her crossed arms still holding up her breasts, she nodded her head at him, wearing an expression that said DUH!

"Okay so there's like a slight chance that I'll get hard again when you're, like... touching me and..." He gulped, not sure how to phrase the last part, "And... there's a slight chance I may cum."

He was terrified of what his sister's reaction would be.

"A slight chance? What does that even mean?"

"I mean like, I'm gonna do everything in my power to, you know... like avoid cumming on you... I mean... how fucking weird would it be for you to, like, see me cum and like... have my cum all over you. That would be fucking insane. But... but I mean it's not like I can guarantee it won't happen."

Malcolm had barely finished that last sentence before remembering that his cum had, indeed, been on his sister. Or, at least his precum had been. He stared at the barely noticeable cum stain that still remained on his sister's scantily covered left breast, hoping she wouldn't remember.

Andrea sighed, looking up at the ceiling as if she was hoping for a higher power to come down and rescue her from this mess. She sat there for about 30 seconds, eyes narrow and lips pursed before finally responding to her brother.

"Sure. Fine. Whatever. It's physical contact. Guys cum when their dicks get rubbed enough. It's just science... or nature... or whatever. I guess it really doesn't mean anything. But please, for the love of god, try not to do it," she said, giving Malcolm a pleading look.

"Still," she added after a few seconds, "I should probably change into something else in case you do... uh... lose control. I definitely don't want to ruin these clothes. I have no idea how much cum that big old dick is capable of spewing. Do you have like, an old shirt I can borrow?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malcolm decided to leave his towel on the couch, walking naked as he followed Andrea to his bedroom to pick out some clothes for her to wear during their Aloe Vera session. She was still wearing her little gray tanktop, and her tiny denim shorts - no bra or panties -- meaning he'd have to get creative in picking out something from the pile of old t-shirts, basketball shorts, and hoodies that he called his wardrobe.

Andrea was already rifling through his drawers as he walked into the room.

"Jesus Christ. It's like a bomb went off in here. Did you seriously just, like, take every piece of clothing you own and randomly throw it in drawers? Unbelievable."

Malcolm, still completely naked, got up to position the floor fan -- his only relief from the heat -- towards him, before taking a seat at the foot of his bed to enjoy the cool waves of air. He curiously watched his sister search through the various parts of his room that he had decided were appropriate places to let clothes pile up in. She rummaged quietly for a few seconds before, out of nowhere, her eyes widened as she reached for one particular t-shirt.

"Oh my god! Look! It's the shirt they used to give out at our high school during spirit week!" She held up a blue t-shirt that had a picture of their high-school mascot, and Medieval Knight with a giant lance, her face delighted with nostalgia.

"Okay," she said excitedly to Malcolm, "I'm definitely wearing this. Do you think it's big enough? There's absolutely now way I'm putting on any of your smelly, unwashed basketball shorts, so this is probably all I'll wear. You're apartment is practically too hot for pants anyway."

Malcolm, knowing without a doubt that this shirt would barely reach past her belly button, pretended to think for a few seconds before telling another lie.

"Yea. Yea, I think it should cover pretty much everything. That shirt always felt a little big one me. Should be fine."

"Okay. So I'll just put this one then," she said, turning to Malcolm. It was obvious to Malcolm that his sister was staring at him because she expected him to leave the room so she could change in privacy. Instead, he looked around the room purposely avoiding eye contact, hoping she would just give up and strip naked in front of him.

"Fine. You know what. Have it your way. Be weird and creepy. Just sit there and freaking watch. What the hell do I care?"

Malcolm heard the frustrated tone in his sister's voice, bit she did technically say sit there and watch, so he was going to sit there and watch.

Then, with a body language that could only be read as defiant, Andrea walked right in front of her naked brother, about 3 feet away from him and, with her cold gaze pointed directly at his face, pulled her tank top over her head.

Malcolm took the few moments during which Andrea's face was blocked by her tank top to ogle her breasts, as they stretched slightly upward along with her arms, before they bounced back into place with a beautiful jiggle. She stood there, with her tank top in her hand, giving her brother the "Uhh, what are you looking at" face, before shaking her head at him. Seeing his sister topless again, this time in a more quiet, intimate setting, he couldn't believe how luscious her tits were and how delicate her perfectly round, brown nipples where.

Then, with the same deliberately defiant body language, she turned around, bending over with her ass pointed directly at her brother, and slid her shorts down to her to her feet. She stayed in that position for another 3 seconds, instinctively glaring at her brother, as she knew all too well that his eyes would be glued to her bottom. Indeed. Malcolm, even for a million dollars, would not have been able to take his eyes off his sister's smooth brown cheeks, which had spread just slightly enough to see her tiny brown asshole, and her silky smooth lips. He practically felt his dick being pulled toward her like a magnet. She turned back around, now completely naked, and crossed her arms under her breasts, giving Malcolm a death stare.

She then faced back away from Malcolm, and walked towards the fan, which she turned up to high blast. She let out a sigh of relief, letting the cool blasts of air cool her soft brown skin. Malcolm let his eyes travel down the small of her back, as it gracefully gave way to her luscious hips, cheeks, and thighs.

After about 30 seconds, she turned around, letting the fan blow away some of the sweat that formed on her lower back, near the upper caress of her ass. As she stood facing him with her legs together, her thick thighs nearly hid her plump pussy, but he could still see the tiniest bit of her slit, which was just enough to get the blood pumping to his dick.

Then, with the defiant expression still on her face, she walked towards her brother, who still sat naked at the foot of his bed, moved his knees apart slightly, and walked in between them, her pussy no more than about 6 inches from his rising dick; her ample breasts and brown nipples hung inches away from his watering mouth.

Maybe Andrea thought that getting all up in her brother's face would, somehow, intimidate him into controlling himself as she applied the lotion.

Unfortunately, her bold move had the opposite effect on him. With this beautiful little woman now standing in between his spread knees, he had all but given up on attempting to keep a straight face. Her light-brown skin was so soft, smooth and perfect; it practically had a magical aura around it. He could feel her warmth emanating onto him, and just the contact between her outer thighs and his inner thighs was tantalizing. His eyes, now practically bulging out of his head moved back and forth from her breasts, which were staring him directly in the face, her wonderfully wide and smooth hips, and her perfectly plump pussy. He could feel his dick rising uncontrollably towards his sister's vagina.

They had only been in this position for about 5 seconds, but to Malcolm it felt like hours before his sister finally spoke. "If I find out you're lying about this whole sunburn business, I will never speak to you again. Also, if you don't at least try to control yourself, I'm going to be furious. So, are you sure you wanna go through with this, or do you wanna just grow up and put it on yourself?"

She tried to look as menacingly as she could, somehow not realizing that, while doing this sort of thing clothed may actually serve as a warning, doing it butt naked was usually just a bad idea.