The Naked Bike Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Malcolm could do was gulp, while nodding his head furiously with his eyes wide open. His dick continued to rise until, to his shock, he felt his shaft bounce ever so softly against his sister's warm lips, a split second before the head of his dick tapped against her little asshole.

With a look of pure shock, Andrea reached under herself to feel what had just touched her and, getting a handful of her brother's massive branch, her jaw nearly dropped. Instinctively, she stepped backwards, causing the engorged head of her brother's dick to slide against her asshole, before then sliding against her pussy with just enough pressure to part her lips. When his dick finally popped out from under his sister, his tip was sporting a fresh coat of his sister's fluid.

"Holy shit, Malcolm. Are you fucking serious?! Lets... lets just get on the fucking couch and get this over with."

Malcolm, having practically sprinted to the couch, was trying with every cell in his body to force his boner down. He knew that if he had a raging boner the whole time, and came within the first few minutes, his sister would know he had just been using her for his own pleasure. Instead, he had to find a way to draw it out. He would make it through the whole thing just fine, before cumming at the very end. He'd have to pick out something that his sister might do wrong, like kiss his boner too many times, or show him too much of her pussy, so he could still blame it all on her.

Andrea looked no less irate as she walked from Malcolm's bedroom back towards the couch. The t-shirt that Malcolm had promised her was more than big enough to cover her private parts had barely reached more than an inch below her bellybutton, prominently showcasing her hard nipples through the thin fabric, and leaving her smooth tummy and pussy fully exposed.

"This?! Is this your idea of big enough?! Great. Lets just have my big brother stare at my pussy all day. Just perfect."

There wasn't a moment of hesitation between Andrea kneeling in front of the couch between her brother's spread legs, her squirting some aloe onto her hand, and lifting up his now semi-erect cock to begin stroking. She really just wanted to get it over with.

She firmly yet gracefully began pulling his dick towards her. His waist was about 6 inches below her shoulder level. Malcolm watched his little sister with a look of bewilderment, as her hands confidently stroked his cock while wearing the facial expression of someone trying to unclog a toilet with a plunger at 3 am. Her blank stare rarely leaving his chest, except to look up at the ceiling, inspect her brother's dick, or to shoot him an evil stare.

It only took 2 or 3 long strokes for a large bubble of pre-cum to ooze out of his dick. He watched as his sister, without thinking, wrapped her luscious warm lips around his tip and, after using her tongue to clean the area, let them slide off his engorging head. She never stopped stroking, but changed her facial expression slightly as she took a couple seconds to taste his cum. Malcolm was amazed. She didn't look up at him, she didn't react at all, she just went right back to stroking, all the while shaking her head as she looked straight ahead and mumbled to herself.

This incident happened 3 or 4 more times, as Malcolm had an enormous amount of pre-cum stored up from that morning. Each time, Andrea would instinctively wrap her warm lips around his tip before sucking it clean. Not surprisingly, his dick would grow harder and harder after each incident. By the 4th time, she really had to work hard just to get her lips around his fully engorged tip.

For the first time, Andrea's face turned from one of frustration and indifference, to one that was a bit softer. It was almost like a look of curiosity, as she wondered how big her brother's dick would actually get.

Still kneeling, she had to lean back slightly and extend her torso as high as she could to ensure that her strokes reached from the base of his dick, up and around the tip, and back down again. Without any prompting from her brother, she took another squirt of lotion from her bottle so she could continue.

Indeed, Malcolm was rock hard. He was harder than when his sister rubbed sunscreen on him, nearly causing him to bust all over her. He was harder than when his dick nearly entered his sister's pussy and asshole, just a few minutes earlier. As far as he knew, he was harder than he'd ever been in his entire life.

Malcolm admired his little sister, still diligently working his cock with hands that were decidedly meant for a much smaller task. He felt like it had been an eternity since either of them had uttered a word to each other. Although, in reality, they had barely been sitting on that couch for more than 5 minutes.

"Um, are you too hot? I could go bring the fan from my room if you want."

Andrea, still uncomfortable making eye contact with her brother with his pulsing-hard cock in her hands, averted her eyes downward politely saying, "Yes, please. It's like really, really hot in here."

She watched with a hint of amusement as Malcolm sprung off of the couch to retrieve the fan for his sister, his dick nearly slapping every piece of furniture as it swung with every stride. Andrea may have been a bit pleased with her brother for being so enthusiastic about keeping her comfortable but, in reality, Malcolm was just eager to get his sister's little hands back around his shaft.

After plugging in the fan and pointing it towards Andrea with the lightning speed and precision of a ninja, he practically jumped over his still-kneeling sister, nearly poking her in the eye with his cock as she looked down at her phone.

Andrea, now closing her eyes, leaned her head back and let out a sigh of satisfaction as the fan once again cooled her skin.

"Thank you so much," she said, finally allowing herself to make eye contact with her brother before quickly averting her eyes back down to her phone. Malcolm was a little frustrated that his sister's attention remained on her phone as his aching brown cock was pointing, fully loaded, at her.

She finally tossed her phone up onto the couch before once again looking up at her brother.

"Do... would it be okay if I just took my shirt off? I know you're... like... probably sick of me having my tits out all day but... the fan just isn't cutting it."

"Sure," Malcolm replied, trying to sound casual, "Uh yea... of course."

After - for the third time today - exposing her breasts to her brother, allowing him another opportunity to savor their healthy bounce, she finally picked up his dick and began her strokes once more. She looked a little less agitated, but still refused to look anywhere near his eyes. Watching his, once again, fully nude sister kneeling on her knees in front of him while quietly work his cock was truly mesmerizing. In order to reach the top of his dick, she had extended her little frame as high as she could, her beautiful light-brown breasts, resting inches away from his aching tip, jiggled softly with each stroke.

Andrea had, obviously, never seen her brother's "I'm about to cum" face, but she was pretty sure she was looking up at it now. His head was leaned back against the top of the couch cushion; his eyes shut tight, breathing through his teeth so Andrea couldn't hear him gasping for air. He was trying to hold back the most intense orgasm of his life. His tip, once again, began dripping precum, which his sister desperately tried to intercept with her warm lips before it could drip down to her hands.

Her face grew more and more concerned, fearing this dauntingly large brown cock was about to burst all over her. He was now dripping faster than she could handle.

She continued to stroke, however, as she assumed -- like most other guys she had been with -- that her brother would warn her before the big moment.

"Um," she said shyly, abruptly stopping her strokes. "I should probably get a towel. This might be a bit more... um... intense than I was prepared for. You definitely don't want to ruin your couch with your... uh... load."

Malcolm, nearly in shock as his sister had once again stopped just a few strokes short of his explosion, finally snapped to reality, before saying "Sure."

Andrea arrived promptly with a clean white towel, which she laid out neatly in the middle of the living room, before kneeling down awaiting her brother's cock.

Malcolm, barely able to stand, walked over and rested his hands on his sister's soft shoulders just to keep balanced. Malcolm could barely believe they were in the same position as they had been just hours before, as she rubbed him with sunscreen on the beach towel. The same place where his sister had nearly brought him to orgasm before he forced her to stop just before it was too late. He knew he wasn't going to make that mistake again.

Andrea began her stroking once more, with more and more concern as she was now sure her brother was going to bust. Glob after glob of thick, warm precum dripped from his aching dick, once again forming puddles on Andrea's breasts and thighs. She resorted to just keeping her mouth around the head of his dick to catch all of the cum, running both of her little hands along his shaft more quickly now.

With his tip firmly in her mouth, she looked up at her brother with big, worried eyes, fearing the moment of impact was imminent. He looked down at his little sister with blurred vision, watching as her lips softly pumped around his cock head, her soft tongue swirling around his tip as it licked away all the precum, her tiny hands diligently working his long veiny shaft.

With her eyes wider than ever before, she was now waiting on her brother to tell her he was cumming so she could quickly jump out of the way to avoid another unwanted shower of hot jizz.

Instead, he gripped his hands tightly around his sister's shoulders as he felt the cum rush towards his shaft. His hips began to writhe violently, as Andrea tried desperately to corral his tip in her mouth without choking.

"Ohhh.... Oh, FUCK," he gasped, his head now pointing straight up at the ceiling.

The first stream of warm cum shot directly into his sisters mouth with such force that she involuntarily jerked her head back, thick white cum now dripping along her bottom lip and jaw. Two more massive shots splashed across her collarbone and breasts. Andrea, in a state of complete panic, pointed her brother's exploding member down to her tummy as it shot out two more bursts.

Now gasping for air after the initial shock, still stroking with one hand, she looked down as her brother's brown cock continued to spit smaller and smaller lines of cum down across her brown skin; streaming down her wrist and arm, dripping down her breasts, streaking down her tummy, and coating her thighs.

After what must have been a 15 second explosion, she stuck the brown tip back into her mouth once more and, with wild eyes, ran 3 long, slow strokes along her brother's shaft to make sure it was completely drained. Both siblings remained motionless for a moment as they collectively gasped for breath.

Andrea, her legs now aching from spending so much time in an upstretched kneeling position, let out an exhausted sigh as she let her ass land on the ground, in between her feet. She looked down at her naked brown body with a bleak expression, as if she'd never be able to remove the dripping sheets of cum that her brother had just sprayed on her.

She uneasily ran her pointer finger through the ocean of cum, from her collarbone, down her left breast, and around her tummy. She let the cum drip off of her finger, as if testing it to see if it was real, before, still looking down, sticking her finger in her mouth to remove it.

Andrea looked up at her brother, shaking her head slowly.

"Somehow," she began with a glum, somewhat confused expression, "I invite my big brother and my best friend for a simple naked bike ride, and I end up getting sprayed with cum. TWICE."

Malcolm remained speechless as he watched his naked sister - still absent-mindedly shaking her head - allowing the events of the day to run through her head.

"Well," she continued glumly, "I guess I should thank you for at least trying not to explode all over me. I mean, a load this big must have been pretty tough to hold in, even with that big strong cock."

"Anyway, let's just hope the lotion worked, 'cause there's no way I'm letting that thing near me again."

Andrea, still in a daze, watched with a blank, slack-jawed stare as she the thick, white cum swirled around her brother's shower-drain. Malcolm, being a guy, had exactly one container of body-wash, which was probably 3 years old. Nonetheless, she used it to try and scrub off the remainder of Malcolm's cum from her soft skin. In an attempt to get the last taste of jizz out of her mouth, she let a stream of shower water pour into her mouth before spitting it out into the drain. She said she didn't mind the taste of her brother's cum, not that she wanted it shot into her mouth like a cannon.

"Ya know... it wouldn't kill ya to keep a little bottle of conditioner in here in case you have guests," she shouted, assuming her brother was still standing on the towel in the living room, well within earshot.

Indeed, Malcolm slinked into the bathroom, his semi-erect member still glistening from his glorious eruption.

"Heh, sorry. I don't really have a lot of guests. You're probably the first girl to use this shower since I moved in." For the first time in hours, Malcolm's laid-back, chilled attitude began to set back in. It's amazing what an orgasm can do for a guy, even if it was all over his own little sister. He decided to take the opportunity, now that his brain was back in working order, to make things right with his sister.

"Hey, by the way. Um, sorry for that whole mess. I mean, I did kindof warn you though, didn't I?" Talking to his sister with a shower curtain in between them made the whole apology thing a bit easier, as he no longer had his cock standing inches from her face.

"Yea, yea. I know you did," she replied slowly, speaking a bit louder so Malcolm could hear her over the sound of the shower. "I guess it was partially my fault that you got all worked up in the first place. Plus, you kept it under control for so long, you deserved a bit of release. I guess it was only fitting that I gave it to ya. But, I mean, you could have at least given me a little heads up before you nailed me in the face with it. I had kinda planned on jumping out of the way before the big moment. I mean... that big, dumb thing hanging between your legs is a weapon.

"Sorry," he mumbled, "I guess I got a little distracted."

"It happens. But more importantly, how's your dick feel? Did the Aloe Vera work? Don't tell me you sprayed all that cum on me for no reason."

"Definitely. That stuff worked like a charm. My cock's feeling better than ever."

"Oh hey, by the way," Malcolm added quickly, "I, uh, got a little bit more for ya."

Without a word, Andrea stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain and lowered it, so that Malcolm could stick his tip, for one last time, into his sister's warm, wet mouth. Then, with his sister's lips keeping his cock in place, he used his own hand to squeeze the last drips of cum into her mouth. She then stuck her little hand out and gripped his now-deflating shaft, before giving his tip one more big, wet smooch.

"Well," she said with a pleasant tone, still gripping Malcolm's cock, "Even if it's my brother's, and even if I didn't want to, it's nice to know I can make a dick this big cum that much."

"Andrea," he replied, looking his little sister in the eyes, "I bet you can make pretty much any dick cum that much, if you wanted."

"Yea, yea. Now... time to get you all cleaned up," she said playfully, pulling her brother by his dick into the shower with her.