All Comments on 'The Naked Bike Ride'

by mets2018

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
m3hringm3hringalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This was very entertaining and hilarious. Unrealistic, but entertaining nonetheless. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this. Hope you write more things like this. 8/10

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME

Mark is a WIMP. No man spends that much time with a beauty and does not decide if they are lovers. He is either ASEXUAL or GAY. 4 pages and he has not jacked off a thousand times.

Andrea..what a BITCH. ISN'T SHE DATING GUYS? HASN'T SHE FUCKED ANYONE?

Make love and fuck Mark or KICK THE WIMP TO THE CURB and FUCK YOUR BROTHER WITH THE BIG COCK and TASTY CUM.

I waisted MY TIME READING.

You sucked the cum out of Mark's cock and complained

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 7 years ago
Not my kind of story

This was not entertaining at all. Just not my kind of incest story, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 out of 10

This belongs in an interracial section. I love the black girl and white guy best friends scenario. Take out the brother and add a gay friend to flirt and be funny with Mark. But make mark bigger. Not fucking huge. Maybe 9 inches, have him be innocent seeing as he knows he's in the friend zone and thru the day she has a spark of lust and it grows for him. Then she can realize she does love him like he does her. I say the five because I loved the interaction couple. I have a friend who we have some fun but are ultimately just friends. Other than the casual sex every now and then. Just friends. The reason I don't give the other 5 for credit is because Malcom has no back story or any previous signs he is attracted to his sister and there is hardly any incest other than him painting her and her "handjob" . If youd like more of my opinion text me at 210-762-7302 ( please my number is for the author only)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hahaha

I really found this mostly hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Andrea is not as naive as she seems. She will now be able to control Mark and have him do anything she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny

This was HILARIOUS 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous