The Naked Bike Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mets2018
mets2018
11 Followers

The view from Mark's perspective was amazing. Andrea's juicy brown thighs stood firm and strong, as she struggled to keep her balance against the tree while also keeping her legs spread enough for her brother to reach all the areas he needed to.

Malcolm genuinely seemed like being this close to his sister's pussy, while he himself was completely naked, was normal. Okay, maybe not normal, but not completely uncomfortable either. As he drew the outline for the earth, which went from around 2 inches below Andrea's belly button, in between her hipbones, and down and around her upper thighs, they even started to make some small talk about Malcolm's new job. Then he took his other finger, and started drawing random continents within the sphere, working from the outside in. He then decided, in order to speed up this awkward process, to paint her pussy and the area directly around it in blue to represent the ocean.

At this point, it was obvious that Andrea was starting to get a bit more uncomfortable. Instead of talking to Malcolm and making eye contact with him, she kept her gaze up towards the leaves on the shady tree, only glancing at Emma or Mark to make impatient looks. As Mark continued to look on, Malcolm, with his middle and pointer fingers together, began dabbing the area directly around her pussy, and then her pussy lips themselves, with blue paint. This could have been a five second process, but, because Andrea kept giggling uncontrollably, jerking her hips, shaking her legs, and shuffling her feet around, it took Malcolm about 20 seconds to completely cover his sister's pussy.

As Malcolm continued to work around his sister's smooth pussy, Mark noticed that Malcolm's thick, dark cock, which was resting on his left leg, was growing ever-so-slowly; becoming more and more stiff.

Mark also noticed a couple glistening drips of fluid dripping from Andrea's pussy lips and running down her inner thigh. Her face grew even more pained, and her hips made tiny jerks away from and towards her brother's face. If Malcolm noticed his sister's pussy becoming a bit swollen and starting to drip, he certainly didn't react. Instead, after he'd finished he just smiled at his sister's now painted pussy and shook his head a few times, perhaps looking a little bit flustered as well.

"Look how great it is!" Andrea exclaimed, turning her body to face Mark and Emma before looking back over her shoulder to give her older brother a smile of admiration.

She walked up to Mark and leaned her body back a bit so that he could see the entire picture. Instead, Mark, feeling a bit bolder after literally watching Andrea get fondled by her brother, knelt down in front of Andrea and firmly placed his right hand on her hip with his eyes trained on her waist, as if he was holding up a valuable framed painting with one hand. Andrea must have been so proud of her little earth that she didn't mind letting Mark touch her waist the way he was. Being this close to Andrea's pussy once again began to turn him on. He got close enough to smell her pussy, but after a few sniffs he had to move back an inch to avoid giving himself a heart attack.

"Looks pretty good!" he said, keeping his gaze on his best friend's painted pussy.

As his eyes scanned her pussy and hips for what seemed like a bit too long, Mark subconsciously began to lick his own lips, prompting Andrea to forcefully push his shoulders away from her hips just as he exclaimed,

"Hey... Uh looks like he missed a spot right here. In the ocean part. I could just use my clean hand to fill it in for you." He looked up at his stunning, naked best friend while trying to keep a straight face.

"Ummm..." Andrea, seemed extremely uncomfortable with this proposal, and her expression couldn't hide it.

She looked at Emma for an opinion, but she responded with a blank expression.

"It's just the little area between your pussy lip and your inner thigh here," Mark added.

"Sure... I guess so, Mark. Uhhhh... Sure." She looked up at the sky again and gave an exasperated sigh.

It was pretty obvious that she didn't feel comfortable with Mark touching her most sensitive parts, but she had no choice, as Malcolm had left for a few minutes to try and meet up with some friends, and Emma was already complaining about how her hands where covered in dry purple paint. As Mark squirted a blob of blue paint on his fingers, Andrea once again gave a big sigh, crossing her arms under her breasts.

With Mark's face now blocked from Andrea's view by her arms and breasts, he once again took a few seconds to marvel at her smooth tummy, wide hips, and plump, now painted, pussy. She unfolded her arms for a second, letting her boobs bounce back to their natural state, in order to give Mark one last look that said you're down there to finish my picture, not perv around some more, before once again crossing her arms and looking back up.

Of course, Mark had completely lied about Malcolm missing a spot, but with Malcolm temporarily gone, and Andrea being physically unable to see that part of her body without a mirror, he pretty much could do whatever he wanted. While still knelt on his knees, he asked Andrea to spread her legs a bit while she stood over him. With a deep breath, he put his middle and pointer fingers together and aimed for her outer pussy lips. At the first touch, Andrea jolted a bit, saying the paint was too cold, but after apologizing and rubbing the paint between his fingers a bit to warm it up, he continued. He took his time, dabbing all around Andrea's pussy, ensuring her the whole time that these were all spots that Malcolm had missed. She had a notable look of alarm when Mark made a couple touches near her asshole, but remained silent nonetheless.

There was really no stopping it now; it only took a few seconds of uninterrupted time with Andrea's pussy for Mark to grow an enormous erection that dripped a thick line of pre-cum dangerously close to Andrea's right foot. He knew Andrea was purposely avoiding looking down at him, with her arms still crossed under her boobs, and he knew Emma was still busy decorating her bike with streamers for the big ride. The erection felt amazing, possibly good enough to get caught for. How long could he keep this up, though?

Mark felt the tiniest bit of guilt about lying to Andrea about the spots Malcolm had missed, but he wouldn't miss the opportunity to touch Andrea's pussy in a million years. Having her legs spread right in front of him, and touching her pussy that stood literally inches from his face, was probably the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. Still, he knew that if she actually saw his erection, she would most likely freak out on him and possibly even refuse to talk to him again.

To Mark's amazement, Andrea still had no idea how incredibly erotic this entire day had been for him, while Mark himself had no idea how Andrea could be so casual about all of it.

Mark had finally gotten all the excitement he could without completely busting all over the place, but before he got up, he leaned back to see over and past Andrea's arms and breasts, to say, "Hey, what if I did your butt too? I have one blue hand, and one red hand. I could leave, like, a handprint in each cheek!"

Andrea's expression immediately went from uncomfortable and impatient to what Mark saw as delight. Not only was Andrea glad that her best friend was done poking around near her pussy, she also thought a couple of blue and red handprints on her ass would compliment her "outfit" pretty well.

She quickly spun away from Mark, arching her back and crouching slightly to give Mark a better view. After taking a couple seconds to admire this beautiful light-brown ass being thrust into his face, he spread his hands as wide as they would go, and grabbed a chunk of ass with each hand. A smile grew on Mark's face and he briefly closed his eyes.

He had no idea why he loved ass so much, but he really did.

"I'm just gonna hold it like this to make sure the paint dries evenly."

"Definitely, definitely," she replied, "I want this to come out perfect. Everyone's gonna be looking at my ass anyway," she added, looking back at Mark with a flirtatious grin. When he let go, Andrea had two big handprints on both of her juicy cheeks, and Mark had a great big grin across his own cheeks.

---

It was finally time to write STOP GLOBAL WARMING on big red letters across Andrea's chest and tummy. Malcolm had returned from the friends he had met with, sporting SAVE THE BEES in yellow across his chest, and a couple of smiley faces on both of his knees. Emma had finished decorating her bike with streamers and flowers that she had taped to every surface of her bike that she could.

After spending what seemed to Andrea to be an eternity with either Mark or her own brother rubbing around her pussy, she felt like have Mark touching her breasts would be a lot less awkward.

"Well," Andrea said to everyone, "I guess it'll be nice to have a conversation with someone that's face-to-face instead of face-to-my-pussy."

Everyone in the group laughed, finally being able to acknowledge that Andrea's somewhat naïve attitude towards nudity and even sexual touching was making things a tiny bit awkward.

"But seriously," Andrea added, "Thanks for coming and helping the cause. I know that me being all naked and having you guys paint me was really awkward, but, like, you're my brother," she said pointing to Malcolm, "and you're my best friend." now smiling at Mark, "so of course I trust you guys more than anyone else. And I'm proud of both of you guys for buying into the whole non-sexual-nudity thing", she added, smiling appreciatively at Malcolm's soft hanging cock, and then at Mark's engorged, yet still flaccid dick.

Mark definitely tried to stick to the whole non-sexual nudity thing. As he began the red lettering near her collarbone, he realized that face-to-face dialogue with his best friend was, indeed, pleasant. A sort of wall-of-awkwardness had been broken down, and they were actually able to have a pleasant conversation about the actual charity event that they were riding for.

With STOP written perfectly in the area between Andrea's collarbone and the very top of her shapely breasts, He then took a step back, put on a serious face, and, acting like a professional painter, moved his hands vertically to create a frame around Andrea's boobs. She laughed at his obviously fake seriousness, and then had to cross her arms around her breasts to keep them from jiggling. After a second, she then flung her arms open with a big grin saying "Well, I guess you can't paint them if you're afraid to touch them... so... I guess just go ahead and have a feel!" And with a slightly embarrassed grin on her face, she let her arms slap down against her sides, causing another enormous jiggle.

With both Andrea and Mark sporting big smiles, Malcolm sporting a slightly concerned face, and Emma showing very little interest at all, Mark slowly cupped his hands around the lower outside of Andrea's breasts. He couldn't wipe the smirk off of his face, as he slowly lifted each breasts, squeezing them, feeling their weight like fruit in a grocery store. Andrea, on the other hand, began giggling just as she had when Malcolm was painting her pussy. She was giggling so hard that she instinctively tried to cover her eyes and mouth with her hand, as if someone had told a dirty joke that she just couldn't help but laugh at.

Standing face-to-face and caressing Andrea's supple breasts had stiffened Mark's cock up quite a bit and, during their little boob-grab-game, Andrea's thigh had rubbed against his stiff but still hanging cock a few times. The feeling of Andrea's soft thighs accidentally caressing his already excited dick was like heaven. Somehow, Andrea didn't notice that each time her thigh swayed against his dick, it was getting harder and harder. The last rub left a trail of Mark's precum on Andrea's thigh, about 2 inches away from her pussy.

After about 30 seconds of playtime with Andrea's decadent breasts, Mark, without much thought, allowed his 4 fingers to cup the underside of Andrea's breasts once more, while placing his thumbs on each of her nipples. Immediately, Andrea's expression darkened, from a childlike giggle, to a face that read only as slightly amused.

Apparently, while breast-play is mostly okay, nipple-play is still off the table.

By 10 am, Mark finished painting Andrea's body, savoring every caress of her breasts, tummy, and hips that she would allow him to steal. Andrea had Emma take a picture of her on her phone, so that she could see what the final product actually looked like from everyone else's point of view. After admiring the picture of her own glorious body for about 20 seconds, Mark could tell that she was quite happy with how it turned out.

She walked towards Mark with her arms wide open, offering a hug, which he gladly accepted. Feeling her soft breasts against his chest, his dick against her inner thigh, and her lower back in his hands pretty much felt like heaven. Then, she leaned back from the hug to reach up and tussle his hair while thanking him for the hard work of painting her, in the process pushing her hips against his. For about 3 seconds, he could literally feel his engorging dick rub against her lips.

Then, Andrea approached her brother Malcolm, who had been relaxing against the shady tree while looking at his phone. He sheepishly got up to accept his own hug. Mark's eyes widened with interest as the two siblings embraced. Andrea was somehow unfazed as Malcolm's dick - which was one of the biggest of all the riders Mark had come across that morning - became squeezed between his wiry, muscular torso and her smooth, soft tummy. His dick reached from her belly button down, nearly, to her pussy. She truly had no idea what she was doing.

---

As far as Mark concerned, most of the excitement was over. He'd seen and touched pretty much everything Andrea had to offer. Sure, he was probably going to have the most intense cum shot of his life the second he arrived back to his apartment, but for now, he just wanted to enjoy the bike ride with his best friend, which was set to start in an hour.

Unfortunately, the girls had other plans.

Emma and Andrea had been talking somewhat quietly for a couple of minutes. Mark assumed they were talking about which routes the riders where going to take through the city, or even where they wanted to go out that night.

Then, with a serious tone, Emma faced away from Andrea to look at the boys.

"Ummm okay", she began somewhat awkwardly, "you guys actually can't ride like that".

Mark and Malcolm looked at each other quizzically.

"Ride like what?" Malcolm asked.

Andrea cut in, hoping to clear up the confusion.

"Like, it's awesome that you guys wanna ride naked, but if you wanna do that, you have to cover your... uhhh..."

This time, Andrea pointed towards both boys' penises.

Mark looked around at all of the other riders for a moment, noting that there were now hundreds of naked people all over the park, and realizing that, indeed, all the men had, in some way, covered their penises. Most had used body paint, either on their dick or their entire waist area.

So Mark, trying to make things as simple as possible said, "Sure, we can just use the body paint on our dicks and balls and whatever else. No problem."

The two girls conversed a bit more, before, once again, turning to the boys with serious faces.

"Okay, but I think we'd have to... like... put the paint on for you..." Andrea finished that sentence with a tone of uncertainty, as if she had just told the boys that they needed to give each other colonoscopies in order to join the ride.

"Okay... wait... why can't we just put it on ourselves?" Malcolm asked with a concerned tone.

"Because," Andrea went on, retaining her serious tone, "I guess if you guys rubbed paint on your penises it would kind of look like you're... like Jerking off? I know it sounds stupid but, like I said, any type sexual act is really frowned upon at these events. It would be so much easier if you just let us take care of it. Trust me, it'll be the last bit of weirdness before the ride, guys." The guys exchanged looks of trepidation before Mark shrugged his shoulders and said sure.

I mean, Andrea knows way more about these events than me. If she seriously thinks that the girls rubbing our dicks would be less of an issue than us touching our own dicks, I guess I'm not gonna argue with her.

The last bit of business was to decide which girl, if not both, would be doing the painting. Between the four of them, it was mostly just awkward glances and nervous giggles for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, with a look of exasperation that she had worn so many times that morning, Andrea finally spoke up.

"Okay um... fine... um..."

Andrea's mouth was moving faster than she could formulate the words in her head.

"Okay so I guess, since you guys just met Emma, it would be kinda weird if she like, had her hands on your dicks and everything. And, I mean you're my brother," she said, looking at Malcolm, "so I guess if I do touch your dick it wouldn't be an issue because it doesn't mean anything."

"And you're my best friend," she said to Mark, giving him a delicate smile, "So, like, me touching your dick wouldn't matter because it's, like, completely non-sexual and everything. We're just friends."

Mark gulped at the thought of Andrea's hands on his dick, even if it was for just a second. Every ounce of arousal rushed through him at full force. All the blood that should occupy his head had, once again, descended to his lower body. He felt his scalp and palms start to sweat.

How the hell am I going to contain myself now?

---

In order to make the experience as easy for herself as she could, Andrea laid a jumbo beach towel on the ground that she'd brought from home. At least her knees wouldn't get all grassy and scraped up as she knelt down to paint Mark and Malcolm's dicks. The boys stood patiently, if not quite a bit awkwardly, about 5 feet from each other on the oversized beach towel as Andrea rummaged once again through her bag for more painting supplies. She returned with a bottle of blue paint, and a bottle of sunscreen.

"Okay," Andrea began with a professional yet playful tone, "Now, I'm guessing neither of you guys bothered to put sunscreen on your you-know-whats," she paused again, looking up at both boy's guilty faces to confirm that she had guessed correctly.

Her eyes then landed on Mark's white dick as she gave it a concerned smile, as if it was an infant she'd have to protect from the sun.

"Well, in that case," Andrea now back in her more professional tone, "I'm gonna have to put this sunscreen on you guys first. If I try to put it one over the paint, it won't absorb, and then I'll end up having to rub Aloe Vera on your dicks as well."

The last statement was meant to be cautionary, but neither Mark nor Malcolm thought that sounded like a bad idea.

So, with no further ado, and with a nice gob of sunscreen on each palm, Andrea knelt down in front of her older brother. Malcolm had a slightly concerned expression on his face as he looked down at his kneeling sister. Blood relative or not, what he saw would have any man in a state of excitement. Sitting with her face about 3 inches from his dick, he saw juicy lips and big, soft brown eyes, beautiful bouncy tits with brown nipples that were pointing right at him and, below that, thick and creamy thighs that hid a delicious set of pussy lips.

Andrea was looking at her brothers hanging cock like it was some sort of rabid animal. Mark couldn't help but chuckle at the situation.

Andrea is getting absolutely zero pleasure from this activity; she's genuinely just doing it because she thinks it's the right thing. However, is she really naïve enough to believe we wont enjoy it?

mets2018
mets2018
11 Followers