The Naked Bike Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mets2018
mets2018
11 Followers

So, after a few more exasperated sighs at the sky, a few eye rolls up at Malcolm, and a few looks of despair to her friend Emma, Andrea finally lifted her hands towards her brother's dick.

She gingerly picked up Malcolm's dick with just the fingertips of her left hand, and then transferred it to her right pointer and thumb-tips like she was placing it on a bipod stand. From this position, she playfully moved her head around his dick while keeping her hand still, like she was scanning his dick-head for imperfections.

She can mess around and procrastinate all she wants, but eventually she's gonna have to rub that dick.

Then, to cap off the silliness, she lifted Malcolm's dick and sniffed all around it, bringing her lips and nose to within centimeters of Malcolm's now engorging dick-head. Mark was convinced that, for a split second, Andrea's soft lips and nose grazed Malcolm's tip. Andrea then looked up at Malcolm to gauge his reaction and, seeing his forced, straight-ahead blank stare, decided it was now or never.

"Okay, Okay, I'm done putting it off. Here we go." Then, with a nervous grin, she carefully wrapped her sun-screen-filled palms and fingers around her brother's thick shaft.

Andrea's approach to the sunscreen application was to pull her hands from the base of Malcolm's dick, to the end of it, allowing each stroke to end with her fingertips skillfully caressing his dick-head. It looked to Mark as if she was pulling a thick, dark rope and, not surprisingly, Malcolm's dick got a bit longer and thicker with each downward stroke. The longer she went on, the deeper Malcolm's breath became, and the wider and more intense his eyes got. Mark was sure Malcolm's dick was going to stand up in a matter of seconds. If it did, who knows how Andrea would react.

Andrea's tiny hands looked even smaller around Malcolm's now semi-erect brown cock. She brought his tip to within an inch of her face and licked her lips playfully.

"Now this is quite a cock! Wish I could take it home with me!" Andrea said while pointing her brother's hardening dick towards Emma.

She chuckled at Emma's shocked expression, and then, after seeing the mortified expression on her brother's face, laughed even harder.

"Oh my god, relax!" she said, looking up at Malcolm with his dick still in her hand, "You know I'm kidding! But still, it's nice to know we both have the same good genes."

Fortunately Andrea had finished the sunscreen portion of the process and had wiped the excess sunscreen off on her thighs. She once again picked up Malcolm's dick, now noticeably longer and thicker, and inspected it to make sure all of the sunscreen had set in. She made one last, extra-slow stroke along his dick, this time with dry hands. As she ran her fingers along the length of her brother's member - her pointer finger along the top, and her thumb along the bottom - a long, thick line of precum dripped from his dick-hole. With a line of dick-drool now hanging from his engorged tip, down to a newly formed puddle on Andrea's inner thigh, Malcolm looked absolutely mortified.

"It's fine, it's fine", Andrea quickly assured her brother, "Remember it's all non-sexual. You're just having a natural reaction to physical stimulation. No big deal!"

And with that, she used the tip of her fingers to squeeze his dick-head, rubbing the hanging precum from his dick-hole, before absent-mindedly rubbing it on her left breast.

When another drip began to form from the same source, she shot her brother a frustrated glare. This time, she wasn't as forgiving.

She quickly picked up his dick, brought it to her lips, and gave his dick-head a big, loud smooch, just to make sure she had gotten all of the precum out.

"Hmm," Andrea smiled at Emma and then back up at her brother, "tastes kinda funny."

"Andrea!" Emma yelled out, "What the Hell!"

"Oh, come one!" Andrea pleaded to her friend, "He's my brother! It means absolutely nothing! It's not like I sucked it, I just wanted him to stop dripping on me!"

Meanwhile, after the embarrassment of dripping precum onto his little sister, and then the shock of feeling her soft lips playfully kiss the tip of his cock, even for just half a second, Malcolm had been given all he could handle. His cock stood up faster and faster, even though it looked to Mark like he was using every ounce of power in his body to keep it down.

As Andrea turned back around from desperately trying to explain to Emma that it was just a harmless peck of her lips, she rotated directly into her brothers now rock hard member. Barely noticing that his dick was literally jutting into her right breast, leaving her breast and nipple smothered in a new puddle of precum, she shot her older brother the most evil look.

"Okay, Malcolm," she said accusingly, "I said it was fine for you to get a little aroused, but full on erect is completely inappropriate. If you want me to paint you up, you're gonna have to figure out how to keep it under control."

Malcolm mustered up the best apology he could, considering his intense state of arousal.

"I mean, it is pretty impressive, though," she said with a much softer tone, "It may actually be bigger than my arm!" She then lifted his completely erect member with her left arm and set it against her right arm, and turned towards Emma to give her an excited grin. The feeling and warmth of her soft skin against the side of his dick set off a whole new set of reactions, and Malcolm, now dripping precum all over his sister's wrist and breast, had to break away before he busted everywhere. He said he was going to take a walk around the park so he could calm himself down before it was time to paint.

"Unbelievable", Andrea remarked to Mark as she knelt down in front of him,

"I mean, my own brother can't control himself around me. Are guys, like, seriously that incapable of dealing with a little physical contact?"

"Hmmm," Andrea said thoughtfully, moving her head forward to get a closer look at Mark's dick. "Yours is a lot smaller than my brother's... maybe it won't give me as much trouble. But, then again, if my own brother got all hard in my hands, I guess any guy can."

She continued to stare at Mark's cock worriedly for about 2 seconds, before attempting to rub in the puddle of precum that her brother had left on her left breast, and then the one on her inner thigh.

As she kept her focus downward, Mark took the opportunity to, once again, look down with wonder at Andrea. He saw the same sexy, brown sea of skin that Malcolm had looked down at, but instead of it being his little sister; it was his best friend and biggest crush.

Mark still couldn't believe the things that had happened. Up until she invited him to the bike ride about 10 days ago, he had never even imagined the possibility of seeing Andrea naked. And then, up until about 2 hours ago, he didn't believe that she'd actually do it. Everything that had happened, from Andrea's stripping naked in front of her fully clothed friends and brother, to allowing both her brother and best friend to touch her nearly every part of her body, to nearly bringing her older brother to orgasm, had completely fascinated Mark and, more importantly, turned him on more than he'd ever been before.

And now, more importantly than anything else, this beautiful girl was about to rub his dick. Just a single touch would be a dream come true for Mark, but he also knew he had to somehow keep his cool, even while enjoying every second of it.

---

Andrea, who had decided to first rub the sunscreen into her hands lightly instead of having it in gobs in her palms, continued to glance up at Mark, straight ahead at his dick, and then back at her friend Emma. It was clear to Mark that she wasn't too happy to be touching his dick. Nonetheless, after one more look of despair towards her friend Emma, and one more accusatory look up at Mark, she raised her hands to his cock.

She was a little less shy with Mark's cock than her brother's, although her face remained serious as she began her inspection. With her right hand, she wrapped her fingers around the top of his shaft, while using her thumb to push the head, bending his dick upwards. She ran her thumb around his hardening head for a few seconds, before letting his dick flop down again. Then, with a more curious look, she used her fingertips to lift Mark's dick up by the head, and used her left hand to cradle Mark's balls, pulling them towards her slightly.

Then, just as she had down with her brother, she playfully sniffed around his dick. This time, though, she let his dick head poke her right between her nose and upper lip as she sniffed, before running her nose along the entire distance of his cock, from base to head. The feeling of her soft nose and lip lightly caressing his dick sent a new surge of arousal throughout his body.

With playtime now over, Andrea slowly gripped Mark's cock with her left hand. Because Mark didn't have as much length as Malcolm, she decided to use one hand to make downward twisting motions on his dick, while her other hand gently rubbed sunscreen on his balls. She worked slowly at first, changing the speed and tightness of her hand each time. And, with each downward, twisting stroke, Mark's eyes grew wider, his breathing deeper, and his head lighter.

Looking down at Andrea, who with a serious, yet slightly curious expression was calmly stroking his dick, was the most beautiful sight that Mark had ever seen.

How in the hell did Malcolm last as long as he did? I mean sure he's looking down at his sister, but this woman work on my dick is like a sexual fantasy come true!

Mark continued to savor the site of her tiny, soft hands caressing his manhood, her breasts shaking slightly with each stroke, and the smooth brown thighs that hid the juicy pussy that now both Mark and Malcolm were now intimately familiar with. He worried that it was becoming too much to handle.

After every few strokes, Andrea would look up at Mark's face to read his expression. Maybe, she was making sure she wasn't rubbing hard enough to hurt him, or maybe she was just making sure he wasn't going to get too horny and drip precum all over her like her brother did. Mark's face remained neutral, but his cock was reacting in Andrea's hands.

Andrea's face turned from slight curiosity to a bit more concerned, as she felt his dick stiffen in her hands. She stopped stroking for a bit to squeeze the tip of his dick with her fingertips, as she noticed it had grown harder and redder. She ran her finger along the underside of his penis, as is she felt his urethra become swollen with the cum he had been waiting to eject for hours now. After confirming that Mark was, indeed, beginning to show signs of a physical reaction, she flashed him another cautionary glance, telling him not to make the same mistake of getting all excited that her brother had made.

To make matters worse, Mark felt a thick glob of precum drip out of his swollen, now semi-hard dick, with one puddle forming near the top of Andrea's left breast, and another dripping down directly into the crevice, formed by her thick thighs, that housed her pussy. Mark new he had to distract her before she noticed.

For the first time since his best friend laid her hands on his dick, he decided to make some more small talk. Mark reasoned that maybe taking their attention away from the action would help a bit, and started pointing out some of the more interesting costumes that other riders had shown up in.

Andrea was obviously interested in seeing how other riders chose to decorate themselves, and both Mark and Emma were relieved to have something to focus on other than Andrea's body or the two hard dicks that had rudely dripped precum on it.

Things got a bit more relaxed at this point. Mark didn't feel like he was about to explode, and Andrea nearly forgot that she was meant to finish rubbing Mark's sunscreen in - although she still, absentmindedly, attempted to keep going.

For a while, Andrea had faced away from Mark to look at some pictures with Emma on her phone. Andrea was still knelt in front of Mark, but sideways this time, her left hand remaining on his softening dick. As the two girls continued to look at pictures, she had slowly went from un-coordinated downward strokes, to pretty much playing with his dick like a toy.

Still looking away, as if she didn't have her best friends dick in her hand, she would run her nails along it's length, bounce it up on her palm a few times, squeeze his head in her fingertips and give his dick a tiny shake, take his dick between her pointer finger and thumb and flop it back and forth; treating his sexual organ as if it was an innocent toy. Seeing Andrea look so casual and comfortable as she, unknown to her, caused wave after wave of pleasure to waft his body was, for some reason, even hotter than having her focus on stroking it.

Andrea, still looking away from Mark, had let go of his aching cock for a minute to show Emma some of her own pictures on her phone. Unfortunately, Andrea may have played with him for a bit too long, as his semi-hard cock was, at an alarmingly quick pace, growing upwards and outwards. Now, Mark looked down in agony as his white dick was fully erect, veins bulging, and with a new drop of precum forming at its tip. Andrea, without looking or thinking, brought her little brown hand back up to continue playing with her new favorite toy, only to have her hand grasp what was now a big, wet pole.

"Oh! What the?" Andrea gasped, with a genuine look of shock on his face that soon turned to an angry glare up at Mark.

"Well, Mark. Looks like we're done here. Apparently my own brother AND my best friend don't have enough respect for me to stop being pervs. If you want me to paint you, you're gonna have to walk off that boner, just like my brother did. Like, I'm the one trying to help you guys out. Like, I literally had to rub my older brother's big dumb dick with sunscreen so he could join the ride, and he thinks it's okay to get all hard and precum on me! And now, you're like, doing the same thing as him!"

Mark tried to formulate a proper apology, but with an erection that could harpoon a whale, he could barely speak. Just as Andrea was turning back around to get back to Emma's pictures, Mark was able to blurt out "Hey... Andrea... Um," his breath was so short and heart beating so fast that he could barely think.

"I think you missed a few spots... if you just added like... one more layer... I should be fine."

"The boner..." he decided it would be wise to add, "The boner is just like... a physical reaction. I'm not horny or anything. Same thing with your brother."

Andrea gave Mark the biggest eye roll she could manage, and then, giving a sympathetic smile to his up-turned dick, said, "Yea, yea. You're right. Wouldn't want your little guy to get all burnt up."

She playfully poked his swollen tip with one finger like she was poking a dog's nose, before casually wiping off the precum that stuck to her finger onto her left breast.

What am I thinking!? If she starts stroking me now, there's no way I'm gonna be able to stop from busting!

As Andrea readied one last layer of sunscreen onto her hand, Mark's face cringed with the possibility of actually cumming on Andrea, but the thought of release was feeling more and more worth the anger and awkwardness it would surely cause.

Rubbing sunscreen on the guy's dicks was Andrea's idea all along. If one of us does have an accident, she is partly to blame, right?

Before Mark had a chance to answer his own question, Andrea had already begun sliding one hand's worth of sunscreen along the top of his cock, before transitioning into long, steady strokes. Andrea was now stroking towards herself instead of downward, as Mark's wet tip was about an inch from her pouty lips.

Andrea's expression had definitely changed. She had a content, slightly satisfied expression now. Perhaps she truly believed her best friend was just worried about applying enough sunscreen to his private parts, and that the erection and precum were just awkward side effects of the extended physical contact.

As Mark looked down at Andrea, who was now looking up at her best friend with a satisfied, innocent grin, he felt himself begin to gasp for air. His toes curled, all of the muscles in his legs stiffened, his face contorted in agony.

After three huge gasps, loud enough to distract Emma from her phone, Mark let out his first squirt of warm cum, landing on the corner of Andrea's lips, her chin, and her left collarbone. A second and third massive burst landed across her breasts and then her smooth, brown tummy, with a final stream landing along her inner thigh. Andrea, with an expression of true horror, looked at the white dick that was still leaking thick cum on her tiny hand as well as her wrist and breast, and then up at Mark, who's head was now tilted back, eyes closed and mouth wide open, before finally looking down at her own body, as Mark's warm cum travelled slowly down her breasts and along her soft tummy towards her thighs.

Mark had to lean over and put both of his hands on Andrea's shoulders just to keep from falling over, but Andrea pushed him away as she angrily stood up from her kneeling position.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Andrea's eyes were angrier than he'd ever seen them before. His thick, white cum continued to run down her body, glistening on her chin, dripping off her breasts, running along her left pussy lip and down the inside of her leg. "You said your weren't actually horny you fucking lying perv! Now I'm fucking covered in your cum. At least my brother had the common sense to stop before he sprayed his load all over me, so why the hell didn't you?!"

Mark had no idea how to respond to this furious black woman, who was now covered in his cum. So he just stood there, looking stunned.

Then, wearing a frustrated look, as if she had no other choice but to do so, Andrea quickly knelt back down in front Mark, and with one hand placed the tip of his now deflating dick into her mouth and ran her other hand along the length of his dick to squeeze out the last remaining drops of cum. Her lips made a popping noise as they slid off his tip, and she had an adorable look of thoughtfulness, as she tasted her best friends cum. "Hmm," she said aloud but mostly to herself, "Yup, my brother's definitely tastes better."

----

By 11:15 am, just 15 minutes before the ride, Emma was checking the gears on her bicycle, while Mark and Malcolm (who had now put their boxers back on, as the whole body-painting thing wasn't going to work out) had just finished watching as Andrea, awkwardly and angrily, used the oversized beach towel to wipe the last remaining drops of Mark's cum from her curvaceous body. Unfortunately, Mark's massive load smeared all of her precious body painting, meaning she was forced to remove it all. All that was left were a few cum stains around her left breast and inner thigh that she rubbed with her finger while mumbling angrily to herself about how the guys ruined this year's ride.

Andrea, once again the only one in the group naked, was back to being the center of attention as the group prepared their bikes for the ride. Mark and Malcolm observed her in wonder, amazed at the fact that a girl with such a splendid body would be willing to just show it off to anyone who cared to look and think nothing of it. Andrea was too busy being angry to notice that her brother, who unlike Mark had not yet blown his load, still had his eyes glued to her body.

Malcolm mounted his bike with a look of confusion, not sure how this white guy ended up covering his little sister's tits in cum, yet he's stuck with the worst case of blue-balls in recorded history.

Emma mounted her bike with indifference; she had no idea if it was normal for Andrea to strip naked in front of her older brother, let alone nearly bring him to orgasm. Either way, she had decided not to let any of her brothers or guy friends spend much time with her anymore.

mets2018
mets2018
11 Followers