All Comments on 'The Naked Envoy'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Geon54Geon54almost 3 years ago

I doubt that even Allithrians could transmute paper and ink into gems as well as you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so I've given this *5 as I really liked it. Is there anything else an anonymous user can do to help this great story prosper in the contest?

mithanialmithanialalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful and light story. Loved it. The people of light ring a bell for some reason. ;)

Love your work sir and as always am eager to read more.

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable story. I loved the characters especially Magdalena, she is charming to a fault. Nice job.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Positive Reviews with Thoughtful Comments . . .

. . . are always welcomed by authors and can influence readers’ choices. BurntRedstone’s name attached to a story is a promise of a well written story. Thank you, BR, you’ve done it again! I love your work.

hfp612hfp612almost 3 years ago

A delightfully humourous fantasy tale. The joy implicit in those coming in contact with Magdalena is inspiring. 5*

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 3 years ago
Clever and Erotic Story

This story would make a really cool movie.

norafaresnorafaresalmost 3 years ago

Another marvellous story with extremely fascinating characters. BR does it again! 5 stars all the way!

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Fun Read

As always a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to say I love the message within the story and fully support it, but that's where for me it ends, have to say in my opinion this Isn't one of your better stories and I love your other Sci-Fi stories, I have read many of them several times.

Can't wait for the continuation of some of those other series!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Love the direction of this story!

Another example of why you are the MASTER!!! More please!!!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 3 years ago

A great message contained in a light story. Not the best of the BurntRedstone offerings, as that bar is very high, but a good entry to the Nude Day contest. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An excellent feel good story. Dare I say it is solid gold? Thank you.

damnmad660damnmad660almost 3 years ago
Stranger in a strange land

Not my favourite of your stories but a enjoyable read. Half way through my thoughts started to see Michael in Stranger in a Strange Land and how Maggie was really grokking what was really important. Not bad if Heinlein is my first thoughts.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Incredibly sexy, without being explicit at all! A little bit May-Sue/Pollyanna. I’m sorry Shelsine wasn’t redeemed. I guess someone had to be a source of conflict. Maybe the redemption of Shelaine could be the plot of the sequel.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

An interesting well written story again from Burnt. Loved the 8dea of Magdalena spreading confidence and happiness through her office before her true purpose was revealed. Look forward to your next.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Fun Fantasy!

Superb imagination with a frivolous plot. I enjoyed this feel-good bit of fluff on a quiet Sunday morning. Thanks Burnt.

Keep 'em comin'.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Willowghby said it perfectly… Fun Fastasy! So well written and very much enjoyable. A good read just before bed. Pleasant dreams for me. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again another well done story but rather short for you. This one is truly a short story, but still well written. We are all waiting for your next one. I have caught up and have read all of yours that are posted so please don't keep us waiting long.

Anony Mous

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

All you need is love... And transmutation

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

What else can I say but "Burnt Redstone is by far the best Author here at Literotica", and there isn't but one close second and that would be SaddleTramp1956's. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS and a big THANKS.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

That was a lot of fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

An ideal utopian fantasy. Unfortunately benevolent progenitors of the past have been killed by their own people or dominant power structures to keep business as usual. Gandhi, buddha, Zoroaster, Jesus have been killed and their enlightened gift subverted.

When will "Peace on Earth, goodwill to mankind " ever become a reality? It would the controlling and manipulative military industrial complex out of business, and empathize enlightened health, education and welfare for the greater good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

it was kinda fun, but not very interesting except as something different, a sort of palate cleanser. that said, i do hope friendly aliens start mind melting certain denizens of earth with less negative feelings for the grrater good....itd be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories