The Naked Envoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,837 Followers

Additionally, Ted arranged for the surrounding communities to begin shipping waste to a collection center where the Allithrians would change it into materials they needed for building their palace or into raw materials Ted sold back to the communities. This exchange depot was constructed a short time after Magdalena saved the Allithrians from their dimming sun. The depot had undergone three massive expansions during the following five years.

There had been some concern about building such a seemingly delicate palace directly upon the San Andreas fault line. However, the Allithrians demonstrated the strength of their buildings and the quake isolation mechanisms they built into them. That's all it took to put the concern to rest.

The resort Magdalena and her friends were living in was on the Allithrian side of the lake. On the western side, the original Salton City had been reborn and expanded quickly to be larger than was originally intended. As a result, hotels and spas popped up all along the shore. It was the hottest spot to vacation in the states as they had the best view of the Palace of Light twenty-four hours a day.

There was one large difference between the east and west sides of the pristine lake. The east side was clothing optional, but few bothered with unnecessary coverings.

Typical of human resort towns, every form of souvenir could be found in the west side shops.

There were no shops on the east side as the Allitrians had no need for things. Magdalena and her friends quickly adopted this lifestyle as well. Food and drink were their only daily consumption.

"Why didn't you guys wake me?" Mary Sue grumbled as she wandered out to the chairs.

Ted and Maggie grinned up at the sleepy blonde. Her hair now reached her ass and flowed like spun gold over her shoulders and large breasts. Maggie noted Ted's hair had grown down to his shoulder blades as well. It was just another way they emulated their new friends.

Speaking of delicious, one of the Allithrian females joined them with a tray of breakfast foods.

"Thank you, Girrelle!" Magdalena said sweetly, and the female smiled happily at her.

Mary Sue dipped her face close to Girrelle, and the female quickly took the opportunity to kiss the blonde's soft mouth.

Ted and Magdalena both moaned in pleasure as the bliss swept through them. They felt the echoes from Linda, Lita, and Katherine. Gwen was in there as well, but she was busy making some bliss of her own.

Girrelle pulled back with a dreamy look in her beautiful large eyes and bowed her head to her Queen before hurrying away.

Ted took in the smug look on Mary Sue's face. "Shouldn't we at least refuel our bodies before we rush back to our room for more tumbling in the sheets?"

Mary Sue burst into giggles as Magdalena joined in. They nodded and checked out the offerings on the tray.

As they ate, Maggie thought about the plan for the day ahead. They didn't have too many responsibilities these days as Tigeron and his team were brilliant organizers and kept their city running smoothly. In addition, their civilization was thousands of years old, so they'd had millennia to practice.

He'd announced to all that Magdalena was the Queen of the Allithrians. Lord Tigeron made it explicitly clear to the Earth officials that all communications with them had to pass through her or her team.

But today was her day off. So, she smiled a little smugly too.

She looked around the resort and saw most of the guests were Allithrians, down from the towers to enjoy the company of others in the sunlight. She spotted some human guests engaged in spirited conversations with them: no business talk, just casual interactions.

These were vacationing humans, and all were as naked as their Allitrian companions.

As Magdalena and the rest of the world quickly discovered when she pulled over three million of them through onto Earth, all the Allithrians were similar in height, shape, size, and color. They found the variations in humanity to be highly exciting. It was something their homogenized civilization had lost ages ago. They were very grateful Magdalena reintroduced this thrill to them.

Girrelle rushed back out with a pleased smile on her lips. She approached Magdalena's lounge and knelt next to it. Maggie found her worshipful behavior to be a little over the top, but she let it slide as the female was such a sweetie.

"I've just been informed that we'll have the first birth of an Allithrian on Earth tonight! It's been so long since there's been one. Unfortunately, our sun wasn't strong enough to energize our bodies sufficiently to trigger it. Will you attend?"

Magdalena was thrilled as she nodded, and her excitement poured through them all. Girrelle leaned forward to hug her Queen when she was gestured to do so.

The network of people connected to Magdalena was still growing. Every so often, she would reach a new energy threshold and experience a surge of bliss. Everyone in the network would receive this expansion of joy, causing it to flow outwards, bringing in new members.

She wasn't oblivious to the fact that their new friends had dramatically and permanently altered something in her that first night. While the confidence bump it had granted her was welcome, her unique ability to share her emotions and sensations with others and build a connection between them was the most significant change. She'd talked about this with her friends, and they all agreed it had to be one of the Allithrian's abilities. While it didn't seem to have any harmful side effects, it may have been done to ease their way into Earth's far less advanced society. Having Humanity accept nudity as normal and natural might be just the first step.

At her request, Ted kept an eye on the news and social media to see if anyone mentioned this expanding phenomenon. He told her all he was seeing was a general feeling of calm falling over the populace. She knew the connections had already reached the east coast, with some appearing from overseas.

A spike of pleasure shot through her as Girrelle's skilled hands and mouth explored her body while Mary Sue nibbled on the Allithrian's sensitive ears, drawing coos from the female.

"Might I suggest we take this party inside?" Ted suggested, glancing nervously at the interested expressions aimed their way from the other guests, Allithrian and otherwise.

Maggie shared a naughty look with Girrelle and Mary Sue.

This was an excellent opportunity to educate their audience on developing intensely good race relations.

As they soon discovered, this was another of Magdalena's skills, but practice makes perfect!