All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 08'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job - Thank you !!!

Hi, it is me again. Moritz from Germany, Hamburg.

Good job. You're really hardworking. Thank you for the new chapter. You're a really talented writer. I am gay and would be happy if Sam and Tom once again had sex with each other. Maybe Tom can give Sam a little lesson in sex. Sam is a virgin. Tom could show Sam how to gently get a hard penis in a human body, etc. It would be nice if you could describe Tom's body and look a little more closely.

hotwords229hotwords229about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your input and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I was a little dismayed at how low this story scored so I went back and re-read it and I was horrified to see how many grammatical errors there were and how poorly written it was! Apparently I didn't proof read this first part of the story as well as I had thought. I have been working on re-writing this story as well as writing the next chapter AND I have come up with what I think will be the 10th and final chapter of this story.

There will be a little more Sam and Tom action and I will try to describe Tom a little more.

So anyway, stay tuned and rest assured I will be fixing the errors to this story and hopefully we can get that score up (as well as a few other things)

Sorry everyone for wasting your time and don't worry the corrections are coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re-Writing

... is a normal thing in the process. I am a writer myself, not as good as you are but I post some stories at nifty (author MORITZ). First you concentrate on the storyline and write it down. And later you make the corrections. Every author has to re-writing his works.

You show Sam in a video masturbating but not showing his dick, in the next video he show his hard dick, let Tom stroking it and he cums. That was to much. For my opinion there has to be something between this two videos..

All people which read such stories have a very special fetish. My fetish is the relationsship between a photographer and his nude model. Because I haven´t find a really good story about this I started to write my own stories. I think you have to make it as specific as possible, so it is maximum fun in it. There are thousands of stories about exhibitions, so why to write a story in a generally way? Make it special, unique, with many details.

The reader of my stories change my stuff in a way they like more. That is okay. Maybe "my Sam" has dark hair and looks spanish/italian. This details everyone can change the way he like it more, but the atmosphere of the story they can´t create new. You have a great talent to create a nice atmosphere. Your actors are really likeable. GOOD JOB!

Moritz

Hamburg, Germany

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Can we have a happy ending for Sam & Dana pls?

I think Sam has been carrying a torch for Dana for the longest time, and has been saving himself for his Step-Mom (with her returning his feelings). My guess is he was jealous and felt left out while Dana & Kate were going at it after the party...

Thus I greatly hope Sam & Dana would be able to consummate their relationship by the end of your series, regardless of how "wrong" or "taboo" they feel about it. Fingers crossed love conquers all for this couple, in spite of their age difference! I am a diehard romantic. *wink*

PS. There were numerous errors which could have been avoided by proofreading. Glad to read from your comment that you'll be fixing them. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CFNM at it's finest.

Loved the tension, the slow build up. Yes I wish Sam and Dana finished what they started on film. Sam should never be allowed clothes in her house again. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous