The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's really nothing to it once you start you get caught up in the moment. Believe me, it's easy to get carried away! And of course, you can trust me, I won't show anything you don't approve of in advance."

"Well what would you want me to do exactly?" I asked suddenly feeling REALLY horny!

"Well I have an idea for a superhero series where Kate and I will be superheroes and you and Tom will be the super-villains. There is great potential there for some cool effects and some really great . . . um . . . you know . . . tension."

'How is it possible that he still gets this embarrassed?' I wondered.

"What kind of tension?" I teased him.

A devilish grin appeared on his face, "You know . . . tension, the good kind of tension. The kind of tension you and I have all the time." He said and looked away embarrassed.

That hung in the air for a moment and I thought back to what Kate had said—'He keeps asking A LOT of questions about your boobies!' she said.

Sam continued, "The super-villains can capture the superheroes and do stuff . . . to us.

"What sort of stuff?" I asked playing along.

"Like, I don't know—what kind of stuff would you like to do if you had me tied up for instance?" He asked.

"Well if I had you tied up and you couldn't escape then I would probably tease you—A LOT. I might touch you in places I don't normally touch you." I said smiling. "I would definitely strip you naked. I like it when you are naked, Sam. I liking looking at your naked body. And I would probably touch your naked body—all over. Not an inch of your naked body would be safe under my touch.

"Well now don't forget that the good guys always win, so at some point the tables will be turned." He said with a sparkle in his eye that bordered on passing out.

"Oh dear!" I said. "That might be fun too. But I don't think a good Superhero would take advantage of a lady who is tied up!" I said in my most seductive voice.

"He might if he was also writing the script!" Sam said through a giant smile.

"Are you really ready to cross that line Sam?" I asked him in my most sultry voice.

"Well I mean . . ." He said glancing at my chest.

I looked down and I swear I saw it move under the fabric of his jeans.

I became serious for a minute, "Now this has all been fun and games, but do you realize what you're saying? I am your step-mom. Do you really want me to . . . you know? I mean it's one thing to watch, Sam, but it's an entirely different thing to . . . touch."

"But . . ." He couldn't continue.

"But what?" I asked.

"But, I want you to." He said and his eyes finally looked up at me.

"You do?"

"Yes. I just . . . I just want you so bad. I want you to strip me naked, I want you to watch it get hard and to make me do sexual things. I get so excited knowing how excited you are. I can't help it." He said with such open honesty, then he looked away with great shame, "And I want to touch you . . . and see you naked too."

I didn't say anything. I simply stood still while a thousand thoughts ran through my mind. I wanted to tell him this was wrong and we shouldn't, I wanted to hold him and thank him for the tremendous compliment he was giving me, I wanted to rip his clothes off his body and jerk the cum right out of his cock! But most of all I wanted to take his virginity in the most sensual, compassionate way possible. I wanted to be his first. I wanted to hold his magnificent penis and to feel it inside me.

Obviously I had lost all common sense.

I put my finger on his chin and raised his head to face me, "Then that's what we'll do!" I said and he almost fainted.

"There's about 20 minutes until dinner that ought to be enough time for you to . . ." I looked down at the pulsing bulge in his jeans, " . . . write some scenes."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and I swear he thought I was going to kiss him, instead I turned him around toward his room then patted his tight ass, "Now you scoot!" I said jokingly pushing him down the hallway. I watched as he walked the walk of a young man with a throbbing boner in his pants and I took a deep breath and began thinking of what I would like to do to that boner!

So many thoughts and images had run through my mind in those 20 minutes as I stirred the spaghetti. When I called Sam to dinner he came out of his room with rosy cheeks—we both knew why.

Neither of us said anything during our meal; we simply exchanged flirtatious glances. I watched him as he ate. I enjoyed how the muscles flexed in the bicep of his arm as he shoveled the food into his mouth. The cute way the sauce would splash on his chin and he would wipe it away with his hand then wipe his hand in the napkin. His skin was so clear, so tan, against his white T-shirt. His hair was dark and tussled as usual.

"Balls?" I said and he stopped eating in stunned silence, then I held out a bowl of meatballs.

We laughed. He was so cute when he laughed. Sam had a very genuine hearty laugh that lit up a room. I kept imagining what it must be like to feel his warm hard body against mine, what he must taste like, how gentle or rough he would be, how much I would enjoy teaching him how to pleasure a woman. My heart was pounding and my cheeks were flushed; my forehead was sweating. We finished our dinner, ate some desert then went our separate ways.

It was the most erotic spaghetti dinner I ever ate.

Then a phrase entered my mind as I watched him walk outside that fit my upcoming role of super-villain perfectly—

"That's right, Sam, go about your day and have your little fun because . . . Soon you will be mine!"

And I cackled wildly to an empty house.

12