All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 09'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
I could almost hate you...........

........for leaving us hanging like that! GAWD the pure unabashed sensuality of this whole series drives one insane with the desire to know what happens next. Love your style and writing...said that before I think. Please don't make us wait too long!!!!

hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
WOW!

Thank you so much for the kind words. That kind of feedback really makes me want to write more. I often wonder what people think about my stories as I get very little feedback on most of them and I truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to give me such awesome encouragement.

Don't worry the next story should be posted within the coming week and I think it's a really satisfying ending to the series. The wait is worth it!

Thanks again it means a lot to me!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Hi hotwords229, I read your comment below with glee, and hope you do not disappoint us with a happy ending as promised! While pleasantly surprised by Dana's bold invitation to Sam via the movie, I am so glad that she has gotten over their age difference / relationship and finally worked up the courage to confront their attraction. Thanks! Looking forward to the final chapter with much anticipation!

eaffinityeaffinityalmost 10 years ago
Very hot!

I can't wait for the next part!

Liz_57Liz_57almost 10 years ago
Wow

I can't wait for the ending, it should be great!

hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

This is awesome, I love hearing your comments--and even better they're enthusiastic!

The last installment has been written and submitted and it should be approved within the next few days. I hope I did it justice. I'm very happy with the way the overall story came out and I don't want to give anything away, but I think our characters all end up pretty happy--for the most part.

Thanks again very much for taking your time to read my humble story and I hope you enjoy the finale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous