All Comments on 'The Naked Filmmaker Pt. 10'

by hotwords229

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved the tease...the passion...the conquest...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome Naked fun.

Thanks for the story. I loved the nudity, the tease and the play. I enjoyed myself getting lost in this story. I enjoyed many great strokes to this story.

KevstaKevstaalmost 10 years ago
Stunning

This is perfect erotica in words, the visions my mind came up with to illustrate the journey....so many, so many reactions, all good. Perfectly paced, and hot to trot, everything about this was awesome! Many many thanks! If blue movies were made like this, then they would be art, not porn!

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Well done!

Kudos to a perfect finale to this hot Filmmaker series! I thought mid series was rather weak, but the sweet ending made the wait worth the while.

Couldn't have asked for a better denouement - what with Dana's conflict and the eventual resolution taking place in a raging storm! That was well executed.

Will they have babies soon? (I can dream, since it ends here...) Will Sam make more movies? A huge thank you, and looking forward to more of your work.

PS. The watermelon metaphor! Where did that come from!?

hotwords229hotwords229almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!

Thank you for the super-positive feedback.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I'm a little sad to see this end. Although I will leave these character's fates to your own imaginations (which will always be better than anything I can provide) we may be seeing something more from some of the characters in the future.

As for the watermelon metaphor, that's what I wrote in the heat of the moment, I have no idea why, it just seemed like the right thing. I was going to delete it because it seems so silly, but then I decided to leave it in as we say, and think, ridiculous things in a moment of passion that may seem strange later but make so much sense in the moment.

This was my first story to be told exclusively from a female point of view and my first story to include any form of gay content. I am neither female nor gay, so it was an interesting challenge. I am happy with the results and I will continue to challenge myself in the future. I would also like to see and read more 'porn for women' (as I call it) available everywhere. I think most of us are burned out on the kind of porn available out there as it is dark, degrading, and even worse lifeless! And we wouldn't mind seeing a little more passion and caring in porn that makes sex so much more erotic.

Besides, what in the universe, is sexier than a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to grab it by the dick!

Once again, thank all of you so much for the feedback--it is vital to me and it keeps me inspired to continue writing for the public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super story

The best of the best!!!

personalpicstnpersonalpicstnalmost 2 years ago

I love How do you present parts of this in movie scripts… and it feels like there’s an actual movie I could go watch. This really could be an Internet video series. I’m already considering what it would take for me to produce it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous