All Comments on 'The Naked Gardener'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quality writing

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Now that....

is how you write a story!!

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50almost 14 years ago
Nicely done

I loved it... great job of writing... good luck in the contest!

l8blooml8bloomalmost 14 years ago
Best in *show*

! What a creative twist on the Nude Day theme. I loved it that the characters' first attempt at intimacy was imperfect! A bit of awkwardness is so much more true to life. Please write more!

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
I liked the innovative premise- good with 2 verys.

I liked your inventiveness as well as your actual writing. It was a delight to read something with a different, novel slant. Thanks for the entertainment.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 14 years ago
Excellent job!

Really well done, a great story-with-sex rather than just a smut fest, too, which is thrilling to come across! Thanks for sharing! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very well written!

This is one of the best written stories that I have read here. Many times writing errors distract too much but none here. I hope you continue.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 14 years ago
Romance and Sex, what a concept!

What a real and romantic and sensuous story of a real guy, with real anxiety, real caring, and a woman strong enough to take care of herself, and each of them having compassion for the other. (And, the guy's penis size has no point in their coupling (no pun intended).

Thanks for enjoyable, affirming and arousing story.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Simply Outstanding!

Your story was as tasty as your favorite desert! There just wasn't enough to fill my appetite. I wanted it to last longer.

This story was one of the best stories I have read here on Lit.

Standing ovation from me!

I hope to read more from you. This was nothing but sensual romantic candy!

I hope the jar gets refilled!

Thanks for writing!

gsmoke13gsmoke13almost 14 years ago
MORE!

you must continue this story!

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehousealmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Nice work! Would love to see more of this story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Thank you!

You crafted a wonderful story of caring, tenderness and excitement while adding a new twist that I loved. Well done!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Okay.....

....that was really good. I am impressed. Good luck in this contest!

chiefjakechiefjakealmost 14 years ago
Execellent!

Not many get this rating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Five Stars

I'd love to see more- I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

Don't usually get this far into a story where the pace / sex so slow , but this was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Like your writing style. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed it immensely. Keep it up.

azdipperazdipperover 13 years ago
Beautiful love story

Strange skin malady...but makes for an interesting story. I love nude stories anyway, but this was very logical. A very well written love story. It is just the way a man should treat a woman. Cary on.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
yes

You spent all your story telling on the important parts - those pieces which when combined, produce the quality product we all enjoy. Thank you, please continue.

CitidiverCitidiveralmost 12 years ago
Simple real and natural

Excellent handling with an unusual twist.

Your style is relaxed and wholly believable.

chaser73065chaser73065over 11 years ago
Pain

I know from experience a condition like that ducks and its weird that gentle brushing or the wind blowing causes terrible pain but firm or heavy enough constant pressure doesn't hurt or at least not as much. The idea that causing induced pain in one area to draw your mind is interesting I enjoyed this story very much.

Jax1912Jax1912over 10 years ago
Great

You should keep going with this storie love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT WRITING!!!

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE PARTY???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed

Much of the time I have a different opinion of my fellow comentators. Much of the time they want another chapter, a pregnancy, bdsm, or some other activity that is not included in the story. I have to agree that this time, no sequal is called for. They have no loose ends to tie up. No need or plans to move. With her neurolical condition, pregnancy and chilbirth would be impractical or impossible (imagine her trying to nurse). They are two people who discovered each other and fell in love - and then consumated their relationship after working through the barrier between them. Good Read!

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 10 years ago
Wonderfully erotic and sexy...

What a wonderfully erotic and sexy tale...I loved every minute of it and the fact that it was mostly outdoors, naked and unashamed made it even sexier...and Liz's unique condition even made it sexier and more sensuous...Van had to be even more of a gentleman than he already was to please her...it was a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fabulous Darling !!! Simply Fabulous!!

Wonderful pace and just the right amount of spice to keep it interesting. Bravo!! MORE MORE

B59001B59001about 9 years ago
Another brilliant story.

More brilliance, more great story telling. A very unique and enjoyable story.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 8 years ago
What an 'eye opener!'

Totally engrossing and just the right pace! Wonderfully written with such an outstanding descriptive flair.

Am so looking forward to more of your stories - thank you so much!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 8 years ago
So well done

Your style is just perfect and this story is another hit! Talk about an excellent grasp of the language - yours is superb!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Another bloody fantastic story from a very talented writer. Thanks very much.!!

se5ase5aalmost 7 years ago

What happened to Earl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok. 5 it is. But...,

Where the ding-ding did Earl disappear to?

She’s all over his house and never finds the dog.

Hey! C’mon

GypsytrampGypsytrampabout 6 years ago
Thank you

I loved this! I, too, suffer from severe neuropathy due to an autoimmune disease of the central nervous system. Thankfully, it's mostly under control right now thanks to Pregabalin. Before that I was on Gabapentin for years until I was eventually on the max dose and it no longer had the desired effect. I dread the day Pregabalin no longer helps me. While reading, I kept wondering why she didn't take any meds. Life was pretty unbearable before them, for me. I chose to assume that she tried them and they didn't work for her or she eventually became immune to them. I remember what it was like to not be able to be touched because the pain was too intense. That pins and needles, itchy, tingly feeling of being on fire is miserable. I was nodding my head when you mentioned tight constant pressure not being as bad as loose touching. It reminded me of how I'd lay in bed and it'd hurt to lay down but eventually I'd get used to it. The real torture came from someone trying to put a bed sheet over me. Fuck no. The pain of a thin little bed sheet was unbearable. When I read that I kept thinking, "but being underwater helps." I'd spend entire days in the bathtub, sometimes even sleeping in it, just so the pain would be lessened, to have just an hour or two where I didn't want to scream. I preferred warm or hot water over cooler water though. I always felt like I was on fire so the temperature change with cool water was uncomfortable. Anyway, while I was thinking about how much being submerged helps, you introduced a pool not a page later. Really great work on accurately describing life with neuropathy and how painful and isolating it can be.

I often think about how I'd love to read a story on here in the BDSM category where the sub was chronically ill and how that'd change the play. I'd love to read the steps the Dom would take to make BDSM accessible for the sub while still being mindful of her symptoms and limitations, which can be a broad, varied, long, and constantly changing list. It'd be fascinating to read the tricks and work arounds the Dom would use to still accommodate the sub's desires while constantly having to keep an eye on her health and limits considering that the chronically ill often push themselves harder than they should in every day life and pay for it later with pain, exhaustion, and/or an increase in symptoms of their illness. I've considered pitching this idea one of my favorite authors here but she's in the middle of a long series right now. Anyway, this story is the closest I've come to finding something like that here and it was lovely. Usually what I come across that includes disability, especially in Romance, are stories where a person is either blind or deaf, or a spouse or parent finding love again after cancer has taken their spouse/child. While those are great, they don't necessarily encompass the often shifting landscape of living with many neurological or rare diseases or even of living with cancer (rather than being the widow/widower). Representation matters and it was great to come across a story where the person has a symptom like mine. Thank you.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Have CUM so far

Just to let it go - good thinking - and results are fabulous! So good for each other

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Unusual condition. Sounds almost like shingles with out the breakouts. My friend is so afflicted and prefers tight t-shirts and spandex.

Good story.

Thanks for sharing.

zooliciouszooliciousover 3 years ago

Need more of this woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand the demographic of the audience, but what's with these middle-aged sounding 30-somethings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story and interesting setup! You really have a knack for witty dialogue! Ended a little abruptly though.

sirelcsirelc9 months ago

I like this story. Though her pain obviously was a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

People do not communicate very effectively about pleasure, and they miss a lot of pleasure because of it.

As a man with very responsive nipples there was no doubt in my mind that the nipple clamps were helpful,

but suction may have been better. Pleasure is the name of the game.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi WatchingCloud. Like others, I wonder whether Earl had wandered away again?

Great story if a little unusual. Typo on page 1: nickle.

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

That was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous