All Comments on 'The Naked Weapon Pt. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Also, thanks so much for voting for The Naked Weapon in the contest! :D

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris, B.C. McGuire, Fast59, Morris, Tiberius Reign,

keen_FlattendHedgeHog, Paks and Phraxius!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F8YTR6R?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

Or, alternatively, check out my Worldshard novellas!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079LTFF79?ref=series_rw_dp_labf

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

grimsbanegrimsbanealmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable so far

I must say this story is most enjoyable. The main character is a lot of fun. His inner monologues crack me up. You manage to give the story plenty of room to grow while while not drowning it out with mindless sex just to fill plot holes. Ofcourse the sex scenes when there have been great. Keep fininding that balance of eroticism, great story, and humor. You have a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I dislike how short the chapters are and there were several instances of missing words. Do you have an editor?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Nope!

All the stories I write for free lack an editor, as it's just me. They're basically first drafts, used as a way to entertain and gain fans who I hope will then buy my money-charge stories, or become Patreons for. All the stories I charge money for either have a professional editor (Purgatory Wars and Worldshard) or I at least have friends read through them (my Disunited Front books.)

As for chapter length, I can only write so much per week. Remember, I'm working on multiple simultaneous projects: my free work, my work published on Amazon, and by day job!

Now, I was bitten by a radioactive Harlan Ellison in my youth, but even my writing speed cannot be pushed THAT far. :)

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
rofl

I have to say I enjoy your writing style. I am going to have to look up your other work on Patreon... thanks for a great read...

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 5 years ago
Just what I was looking for

I started this series expecting another generic SF story. I am so glad I was wrong. From the obscure pop culture references (The Legend of Zelda quote was perfectly timed), to the humorous introspection, to the well done character development, this is a gem of a story on Lit. Well done. There are a few grammar glitches, missing/repeated words mainly, but they are rare enough not to take away from the tale. I am really enjoying your creativity.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 5 years agoAuthor
Aww, thanks!

Thanks! The Naked Weapon was one of my popular stories, and I'm glad to see people are still enjoying it! ^_^

Fenris420Fenris4206 months ago

I've just started reading your series and I'm enjoying it very much. I like the premise, the unique antagonists, and the characters. I'm also getting most of the references and am able to easily dismiss the rare grammar and/or editorial misque. Can't wait to see where the story goes. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous