The Name of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Liz laughed and said, "That good, huh?"

Lisa nodded and then shook her head. "Good, yeah, very, very good, in fact but maybe a little too good. I thought I was going to die at one point."

"When his tongue moved from your pussy to your clit, right? Been there, done that, and I sure hope I'll do it again," Liz said and then giggled.

Lisa groaned softly and shook her head. "Not for a while. That damned tongue of his is dangerous to a girls health and well being."

"Not to mention kicking ever guy I've ever known to the curb," Liz said softly.

"Then I did good," Robert asked and both women groaned deeply. Robert looked shocked and then he looked sad. "But I thought...."

Liz giggled and Lisa laughed. "No Darling, you were wonderful. You were more than we expected and could handle is the only problem."

"Is that why Donna only let me do that ever so often?" Robert asked. Both women nodded. "That explains a lot," Robert whispered more to himself than to the women.

Lisa looked thoughtful for a moment and then looked at Liz and then at Robert. "There is one thing that puzzles me. Why would Donna kick him to the curb? What did the other guy have that he didn't? I can't figure it out. He eats pussy like a champion and can't get enough. His dick isn't overly large but it is adequate. So what is the problem?"

Liz half sat up and looked at Robert. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Uh, well, uh...." He started and then paused. "I hate to admit this but she said I wasn't man enough for her. I wasn't aggressive enough."

Liz looked confused. "You are a little shy but I chalked that up to you being inexperienced with anyone except Donna. So what if you're not aggressive?"

Lisa chuckled. "It's not him that has the problem, it's her. She's headstrong and forceful but she wants a man to dominate her. It's someone who is powerful in their own mind wanting someone even more powerful to take them and do as they please with them."

Robert's eyes narrowed and he said, "That is it in a nutshell. She was always picking fights with me and trying to make me mad but I was not raised that way. It kept getting worse and worse until I caught her in bed with this guy at her apartment."

"Why did you go over to her apartment?" Lisa asked suddenly.

"Uh, she had left a message on my answering machine earlier in the day. It said something about her having something important to tell me. I was late getting in from work and headed over after listening to the message. I used my key and just walked in like normal."

"What were they doing?" Lisa asked.

Robert frowned and replied, "They were on the floor. She was naked on her hands and knees and he was fully clothed with a double hand full of her hair, fucking her from behind. He just grinned at me and I left."

Lisa sat up slowly with a soft groan. She rolled her upper body around at her waist and whispered, "I think I'm going to be sore in some funny places tomorrow."

Liz giggled. "Tonight ain't over yet."

Lisa grinned at her and looked at Robert. "You were set up big time. It was her way of getting rid of you and proving it to her new lover and probably Master."

"Master?" Robert asked looking confused.

Lisa nodded. "As in Master/slave or submissive.

"I don't understand." Robert said.

Lisa sighed and shook her head. "She was dominant over you and yes, you are a little submissive. In turn, he dominated her and made her submissive to him. At least that is the way I hear it works. She was naked, submissive; he was fully clothed, dominant. His hands tangled in her hair and roughly fucking her from behind, that makes him very dominate."

"Ok," Robert said, as he looked thoughtful. A moment later, he nodded. "I can see what you are saying and yeah, it's probably, no, very likely, true." He paused and then asked, "So, what does that say about me?"

Liz shrugged and Lisa smiled. "It says nothing about you except you wasted a lot of time on the wrong woman."

"What about this submissive thing?" Robert asked looking a little worried.

"That's just the way you are. As you said, you were raised that way. There's nothing wrong about it. In fact, I can name two women who love it," Lisa said and grinned.

Liz looked at Lisa and asked, "Does that mean he likes taking orders?"

"In a way yes but mostly it means he's not overly aggressive and pushy like most men," Lisa replied.

Liz got an evil grin on her face as she stood up, looking hard at Robert, she ordered, "Get those fucking pants off and right now."

Lisa laughed when Robert stood up. Looking at Liz she asked, "What are you going to do when I order him to fuck you in the ass while I fuck your pussy with big red?"

Liz groaned softly and shivered hard as she looked around at Lisa. "You.... You wouldn't dare." When Lisa nodded and grinned an evil grin of her own, Liz groaned and shivered even harder. Looking at Robert she whispered, "Maybe you should keep those pants on until in the morning. I don't think I could handle both of you tonight."

Lisa laughed at Liz and the big eyed look on Robert's face. "You're staying the night," Lisa said to Robert.

"I don't know if I really should," Robert said softly.

Lisa had that evil grin on her face again as she whispered, "That wasn't a question."

"This has been one hell of a Valentines Day evening," Liz said softly.

"It ain't over yet," Lisa and Robert said at the same time and then laughed as Liz groaned long and loud.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers