The Nanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy_Lee
Mandy_Lee
11 Followers

He lifted me again and this time pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head. I tried to move them so I could touch him but he wouldn't let me. He shoved his knee between my thighs and separated my legs. Continuing to kiss my collarbone he traced circles with his index finger on the outside of my thong. I could feel my pussy pounding, silently begging for him. I needed him.

"Please," I moaned.

Jeremy stopped what he was doing, looked me straight in the eyes a plunged a finger deep inside me. I screamed in response. Again I tried to move my hands to touch him but he wouldn't let them budge. While still staring directly at me he pulled his finger out of me slowly, then slammed it back in harshly. My legs gave out but he held me up. I was so wet I could hear every time he put his finger inside me. I began bucking my hips in response, I was in ecstasy. Never taking his eyes off mine he continued to fuck me roughly with his finger. I never wanted it to stop.

He had slightly loosened his grip on my arms so I was able to break free and wrap my arms around the back of his neck. My mouth found his, then his neck, then collarbone then the little bit of chest that poked out from his shirt. While kissing him I undid the buttons on his shirt and threw it on the floor. I started to lick him from his chest all the way down to right above his waistband where some of his pubes were sticking out.

"Fuck, Mandy," was all he could manage to say.

For some reason we both stopped in that moment to look at each other. We were standing there, him with no shirt, me with my thong pushed aside and dripping wet. It was so clear in that moment that all we wanted was to fuck each other right there and then. We wanted each other every way we could think of. We didn't want to gently "make love" no, we wanted rough, hard, harsh, pounding, fucking. And I was ready to give it to him.

But he turned, grabbed his shirt and left without saying a word.

...............................................................................................................

Part 2 is in the works! Please let me know how you liked it!

Mandy_Lee
Mandy_Lee
11 Followers
12