The Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced at Rachel who suddenly grabbed my thigh and squeezed slightly. I smiled, "Yes, that's right. 3 beautiful months." I exclaimed with a smile.

"That's wonderful! Now, I'm sure she told you that we are moving to Texas so set up Bob's newest business and Rachel told us that you two plan on moving in together?" Mary questioned.

"Well Mom, we already moved my things in. Like I told you." Rachel corrected.

"Of course! How could I forget? It is a very big step for you two but I can tell how much you two care for one another! It should be lovely! We would love to stop by before we leave to move to Texas." Mary proclaimed.

"Of course!" I responded, " I have been very busy with work lately so the house may not be..." I started.

"Let's talk about that Dean. Rachel tells me you work very long hours?" Bob interrupted.

"Yes sir..." I responded hesitantly.

"Well, it occurs to me, that must be very difficult with two children and a beautiful young woman at home to take care of. You're an engineer correct? Tell me more about what you do." Bob stated.

I agreed with him that the career and home life were hard to balance with my workload. I told him about how I head up several teams of engineers and work as part of a team of similar team supervisors that report to the head of engineering along with all my responsibilities. Bob just sat there with a very analytical look on his face. After I got done explaining, or probably more accurately, ranting Bob just nodded a few times.

"Dean, I like you my boy. You got a good head on your shoulders. I got this far in business by trusting my gut. My gut has a good feeling about you. I can tell you care about my daughter and the thing about older guys like us is we don't play games. So, I feel like I can trust you. I want you to be able to take care of my daughter and those two little ones you have at home sir. I have an engineering firm here in Boston that I own, I am going to offer you a job. Instead of being one of those team members you were going on about, I want you to be the head engineer. They all report to you. I am going to double your pay to start, but don't worry, you'll get raises quick if you do as well as I think you will. Bonuses too. You will get your own office, your own secretary, and your own assistant. I will throw in 8 weeks of vacation to start if you shake my hand right now and say yes!" Bob said very seriously and held his hand out.

I sat there shocked. Rachel giggled and rubbed my back in support. It was too good to be true. It had to be. This all had to be a dream. I looked at Rachel and she smiled back. I looked at Bob and he looked back at me. "Come on Dean. I am serious. I want you to be able to take care of those little ones, and my daughter. You've been worked like a dog son. Its time you get a break. I am not doing you no favor now, I am offering this job to you expecting you to do well. What do you say?" Bob said, extending his hand further.

I looked back at Rachel one more time. She smiled again even wider. I looked back at Bob and took his hand and shook it. "I won't let you down sir! Thank you so much! When do I start?" I asked excitedly.

"I will make the arrangements for you to start tomorrow. That is if you don't mind quitting that job you referred to as that hell hole of a cubicle factory on short notice." Bob said with a smile.

"Not at all! It's all just so much to take in!" I exclaimed.

"Like I said my boy. I trust my gut about you. I expect you to do good things. You got more experience than most of those engineers put together. I will make a call to have someone collect your things and deliver them to your new office by morning. Welcome aboard Dean." Bob exclaimed shaking my hand again.

We spent the rest of breakfast talking about what direction he was trying to take that company and other business things. The ladies just sat talking to each other, giggling every so often. After breakfast we walked back outside by the entrance. Rachel hugged them both tightly. I heard her whisper "Thank you Daddy, he will do good, I promise." in Bob's ear as she hugged him. Mary hugged me and said "You take good care of my daughter ok Dean. I can't wait to come by and see your home."

Bob took my hand one more time and told me he would see me in my new office tomorrow morning. He then gave me a card with the address on it. I smiled and thanked him again. Bob's red Dodge Viper pulled up loudly. Obviously it had the performance pack on it. Bob and Mary got in and pulled away with a loud snarl from the motor. After they were gone Rachel and I had a much more celebratory moment. She jumped into my arms with and excited scream. We laughed as I spun her in the air. I asked her is she had anything to do with this and she insisted she didn't. She explained that they were talking on the phone and he mentioned they had to fire the lead engineer for accusations of sexual harassment or something and that all she did was mention that I was am engineer. I didn't care either way. At this point in my life I was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. My Corvette pulled up and the valet handed me my keys. We got in and headed home. The windows were down and the music was up. I decided to enjoy the day and take a drive in the country a little bit. As we drove down the coast, I turned down the music and rolled up the windows a bit. I looked at Rachel and asked "Why did you tell your mom we've been dating for 3 months when we just officially got together the day before yesterday?"

Rachel blushed a little. I took her by the hand to ensure her it was ok. "Dean, for me it was love at first sight. The first day when you hired me the world stood still when I saw you. We kept talking and getting to know each other more and more over the next 3 months and it just felt right. Then the other night happened and I don't know, everything just seemed to fit." She explained. She had wrapped her arm around me and had laid her head on my shoulder as I drove. "I was just hoping you felt the same way." She finished.

It all made sense to me at that moment. It was love at first sight, I was just too numb and stuck in my ways to recognize it. I smiled at that realization. It made me feel a lot better about everything that was happening. We pulled into a quiet beach town and got out to walk on the beach. We talked about her going to college, and if she really wanted to. We talked about how excited we were about my new job and the long list of things we wanted to do together. We talked about how right everything felt. I didn't tell her but with the realization that I had actually been falling in love with her, and her with me, made me realize that all of this was very real and very ok. I had started to realize that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, but I would wait for the right time for that. For now, I just wanted to enjoy the day. I got a call from my boss asking about a project that was due in a few weeks and I just spit out the words I quit. He was silent and I explained I had a much better opportunity and that it was effective immediately. Amidst his cussing and yelling I just hung up the phone. We ate lunch on a quiet boardwalk before getting in the car to go home. As we drove home Rachel asked me to roll up the windows. I did. She asked if the windows were tinted I told her they were, pretty dark too. She smiled. "Then I have to give my man his Congratulations present!" she exclaimed with a smile.

I looked over at her confused when before I knew it I felt her undoing my pants. She told me to put the seat back a little. I complied. I knew what was coming and I was beyond excited. I had become instantly hard at the thought of want was to come. Rachel pulled out my dick and maneuvered herself in her seat so her head was down where it needed to go. She didn't tease at all this time. She went right to work swallowing my whole cock in her mouth. It felt amazing. Her wet velvet mouth wrapped around my cock and she started sucking hungrily. Occasionally she would deep throat me and I would involuntarily mash the accelerator. The engine seemed to convey my feelings in response. She had gotten quickly to steady rhythm working my cock in and out of her soft red lips. Her blowjobs were truly a thing a beauty. I wasn't sure if it was the abundant amount of sex or the fact that I was concentrating on driving but it was taking me quite a while to cum. She took that as a challenge and started sucking harder. She would let me hear her gag slightly as she deep throated me and started stroking my spit covered shaft in unison with her mouth working my cock all the way up and down. Finally I felt myself get close. I warned her that I was about to cum and she started sucking even faster. I erupted in her mouth yet again. Even after a busy couple days I felt thick ropes of cum shoot from my cock and plaster her throat. She swallowed it all hungrily. Not letting one drop of my seed escape her mouth. For the first time she looked at me and opened her mouth to let me see she had a mouth full of my cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed. It was so sexy to watch. She then reached over and very carefully put my softening cock away taking extra care to not get anything on my suit. She then just smiled and reached over to roll the windows back down and turned the music up. She spent the rest of the drive home with her head on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around mine.

We got home right before sunset. I had a little surprise of my own for Rachel ready to go. We pulled into the garage, the garage door shut. As she was walking around the front of the car I lifted her up and laid her on the hood of the car. She was too surprised to react. Perfect. I pulled up her dress over her waist and quickly pulled off the silky thong she had on. Still surprised she was struggling to sit up until she felt me start kissing her calf then swiftly moving past her knee where I started using my tongue to caress the skin of her inner thigh. Once she felt that she knew what was coming. I felt her relax a bit as I approached her sweet freshly shaven mound. She started quivering as I teased her by just letting her feel my hot breath on her slit. I continued teasing her by not going right into eating her out. First I ran my tongue up the left side of her pussy, then down the right. Finally I went to for her pussy. I started by burying my tongue in her wet snatch, tasting her and taking in the delicious scent of her young pussy. Then I ran my tongue up her wet pussy to her clit. I devoured her pussy with her clit at the center of my attention. She started arching her back and moaning with pleasure. I decided to try something new with her and see if she liked it. I switched focus. I ran my tongue back down her slit and kept going. I let my tongue venture south to her tight little asshole. She gasped I surprise. I reached up at used my thumb to massage her clit as I ran my tongue around her puckered asshole. She was going wild now, moaning non stop. She bent her legs and pulled them up towards her chest to give me even better access. I then swirled my tongue to the middle and pushed my tongue slowly into her rosebud. I started rubbing her clit harder and I ate her asshole for the first time. All of a sudden I felt her hand grip my head and hold me tight to her asshole as I ate her ass as hard as I could. She came hard. With guttural moans of pleasure escaping her. After her intense orgasm subsided, I helped her off the hood and she straightened her dress. She threw her arms around me and kissed my hard. "I've never had anyone else do that before. It was amazing baby!" she proclaimed.

We kissed a little then went inside. We ordered Chinese for dinner and ate quietly while we watched tv. We called it an early night due to my big day in the morning. We crawled into bed together and she snuggled up close to me with her head of my chest after setting my alarm clock for me. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

I awoke the next morning to my alarm clock. Rachel insisted on waking up with me. I got in the shower and she disappeared down stairs. After showering and dressing in the only other work suit I had, a problem I would have to remedy fast, I headed downstairs. I found Rachel in the kitchen. She was leaning against the counter looking out the window. It overlooked a small koi pond and some birdfeeders I had out there. She seemed to be enjoying the view. I came up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "There is my handsome man!" she said excitedly and kissed me on the lips. She handed me a cup of coffee and a bagel. I was looking for the card with the address on it when Rachel handed me a briefcase. It was very nice, Italian leather, gold clasps and everything. I looked at her puzzled. She told me it was on the front porch this morning with a note. I read it. "Good Luck today Dean. Sincerely Mary & Bob".

"Wow, that's very nice of them but how did they..." I started to question. "I gave them our address baby." Rachel interrupted.

I smiled at her as she tried to hide the huge smile on her face. I opened the case and found another card with another note, this one tied to a key. "You're the boss now, my man should drive a bosses car. Love, Rachel" I looked back at her. She had a giant smile on her face and she threw her arms around me. I had Daddy get this for you too. Don't worry, I paid for it out of my account, Daddy didn't pay for it... Technically." She said with a grin.

"Baby I can't..." I tried to protest.

"You're my man, you better get used to this kind of thing babe." She cut me off with a sexy finger on my lips. "Now go to work. Have a good first day. Call me and let me know how its going. I have directions to the office programmed in the navigation unit already. I love you." She instructed, concluding with a kiss on the lips.

I walked out the front door and looked at the shiny new key in my hand. I recognized the blue and white logo immediately. I looked out into driveway and saw a brand new shining black BMW M5 parked in the driveway. I got into the car with its leather seats like a giddy little schoolboy. I put pressed the button for the ignition and smiled wide as the v10 engine roared to life. I saw another note on the dash. "Drive Safe! Love Rachel" complete with a lipstick kiss on it. I smiled wider and put the notes in my pocket.

The drive into work was fantastic in my new car. It was a dream to drive. The route I went on took me directly past my old office. I even got to wave at my former boss as he stared open mouthed at me and my new ride. I found my new building just a few blocks away. I pulled into the parking structure underneath the building and was looking for a spot when I saw a shiny new sign right by the elevators. RESERVED FOR MR. DEAN MEYER. I pulled into the spot and it made everything seem so much more real. I got out of my car took one last look at it before starting my day, then turned around and headed toward the elevator. I hit the button an waited. I heard the elevator ding signaling its arrival. I took a deep breath and readied myself for my first day of a new job. The elevator doors opened and inside was a stunning young woman. She was shorter, maybe 5'3. She was curvier, but in a good way. She had wide hips and a pair of tits that looked to almost too big for the young woman. All of this was wrapped tight in a black pencil skirt and a black button up blouse that had just enough buttons done to contain her sizable breasts, even then it looked like the buttons were being strained. Her skin was a dark chocolatey brown, her face was framer by pin straight black hair that hung down just past her shoulders. Her hair framed her face nicely, a pair of stylish glasses accented a pair of deep brown eyes. When she saw me she smiled wide "Mr. Meyer I presume?" she said in a very polite tone.

"Yes, that's me." I stated.

"Very nice to meet you sir, my name is Alicia. I will be your assistant. I am here to take care of whatever you need. Any office work, errands you need run, anything you need to delegate to someone. I am here to help with any need you have sir. Any need at all." She said excitedly while reaching her hand out.

"Oh! Its very nice to meet you Alicia. I look forward to working with you." I responded, shaking her hand.

"I will start by showing you to your office sir. I have also taken the liberty of printing this itinerary out for you that outlines the agenda for today. Mr. Baxter has told me he will join you for lunch and has instructed us to keep your first few days pretty light sir, to allow you to get your bearings." Alicia explained.

I noticed, looking at the panel that there were 50 floors to this building and we were heading to the 49th. Alicia noticed me reading the other company names on the list. "Mr. Baxter owns the building and all the companies in it. You are the new head of Baxter Engineering. That will be floors 47 through 49 sir. Mr. Baxter has the 50th floor in its entirety as his office and the board room where all the department heads like yourself meet once a week." Alicia explained.

I took all of it in and just nodded in acknowledgment. Very efficient and helpful young lady. I did look forward to working with her. We arrived at our floor. Alicia immediately lead me on a short tour of our floor. She introduced me to the team heads that would be reporting to me, they were the only other offices on this floor. All the offices were pretty unremarkable, looked like super sized versions of the cubicles from my old office. I was just happy to get an office with a door. I was introduced to 6 team leads. By my estimation though, there should've been 2 more offices then mine. She lead me to a set of double doors on a wall that looked like black glass. "This is your office sir." Alicia said opening the double doors to a large power office. They were nothing like the other offices on the floor. Instead of the drab carpet was dark hardwood floors. Along the back was a wall of full sized windows from floor to ceiling. The pillars in the office were covered in hardwood as well and had hangers on them ready for pictures or whatever decoration. In the middle along the back wall was a large power desk with a triple monitor computer, and plenty of shelving. It also allowed for a great view out the windows. Behind the desk was a large black leather chair. Along one wall was a leather couch with a matching set of chairs all organized around a tasteful glass coffee table. Above the couch was a huge flat screen tv, it must've been at least 55". Along the other wall was 2 doors. One went to my private bathroom the other I was told went to Alicia's office. She assured me that she never entered without knocking and it could be locked from inside. I turned around and looked at the wall which we just walked in. It was tinted so that nobody could see in, but I could see out.

I noticed another desk near the door. "Whose desk is that?" I asked.

"That belongs to your secretary sir. She is coming in now." Alicia explained.

I looked to see another beautiful young woman walking in from the elevator. She was a little older than Alicia. She wore the same pencil skirt blouse outfit as Alicia as fit it about the same. The difference was the skin. This young lady was pale skinned, very pale. Her face was more slender which contrasted with her large milky tits and sexy hips. It was framed by curly bright natural red hair. She also wore glasses that framed her vivid dark green eyes. She walked right through my doors and straight to me. "This must be Mr. Meyer!"

"Indeed I am, and you are?" I responded as we shook hands.

"I am Claire, your secretary. I handle all of your appointments and scheduling. Alicia and I work closely together to ensure you are well taken care of sir. We do our upmost to ensure that you can spend as much of your time possible focusing on the more important tasks. I look very forward to working together sir. Is there anything I can do for you right away?" she responded.