The Nanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thanked them both and told them I was set for now. Claire and Alicia both went to their desks and told me to call if there was anything I needed. I took a deep breath and walked over to my desk. I sat in the large leather chair and just breathed it all in. It was dizzying to realize how quickly everything changed. I logged into my new computer and reviewed my schedule for the week. A lot of training to bring me up to speed of the specific practices here. I read the employee handbook, read over my job description and list of responsibilities. It was all pretty straightforward. Before I knew it, it was 12:30. The intercom on my desk phone buzzed and I answered. It was Claire announcing Mr. Baxter's arrival. I told her to send him right in.

Bob walked through the doors with a large smile across his face. He took my hand and shook it vigorously as he greeted me "There he is! Dean my boy how are you enjoying your first day?" he asked.

"Very well sir. This office is, well its something else sir." I replied.

"I want you to be happy here my boy. Happy employees breed productivity sir. How about Alicia and Claire? How is it going with them?" Bob asked.

"They are great sir. I look forward to working with them." I answered.

"Lovely young ladies. Very smart, very talented. Not bad on the eyes either eh?" Bob said with a laugh.

I agreed and we chatted a little bit about typical office business. We then left for lunch. He took me to a lavish restaurant in the city. Over lunch we discussed many things. He laid out a plan for my future at the company if everything worked out. He explained that if I was interested, long term he could train me to take care of his day to day responsibilities in Boston when he retired. It sounded fantastic. Then he took a direction I was not expecting for the conversation. "Dean, speaking about the future I have to ask, what are your intentions long term with my daughter? Normally only 3 months into a relationship I wouldn't ask, but I know the timeline changes for men like us. What I mean to say is, I trust that you and my daughter are more than just a physical relationship, so where do you see this going?" Bob asked.

I sat there silent for a moment trying to put my thoughts into words. "You are right. This is way more than just a physical thing to me. We do love each other. I feel things for Rachel I haven't felt since my wife passed and something I'm feeling are completely new to me. I know I am much older but I do see myself spending the rest of my days with Rachel." I responded sincerely.

"Dean, that is exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm glad to hear it. I saw from a mile away that you two are happy and do love each other. For what its worth, you have my blessing my boy." Bob said happily.

We finisher lunch talking about personal things. Family things. Simply getting to know each other better. It was just another aspect of all this that seemed to flow so naturally. This had to be fate. After lunch Bob took my back to the office and wished me well. I finished the day by getting all my payroll information in the system and taking care of some other paperwork. Around 3, I got an email on my computer. It was Bob. The email said that he was glad to have me aboard and thanking me for a wonderful conversation at lunch. He also stated that he went ahead and had the company deposit a signing bonus for signing the 5 year employment/non-compete contract. The email concluded with "No, there was no mistake in the amount. If you are going to be my son in law, you'd better get used to being taken care of. Now go ahead and head home."

I just laughed a little. I guess Rachel's generosity was a learned behavior. I gathered up my things, picked up my briefcase and left for the day, saying good bye to Alicia and Claire on my way out. In the elevator I checked my bank account on my phone out of curiosity. Sure enough the bonus had been deposited and the amount was astronomical. Never in my life would I imagine a 6 figure bonus from Bob. No matter how much he liked me. When I stepped off the elevator I decided to do a little research. I sat in my car and I googled Robert Baxter. Sure enough, there was a lot to look at. He was a very busy entrepreneur indeed. Through his various investments, he had cracked into the top 20 wealthiest people in the country. I was amazed. That made me wonder. I hit the home button on my phone then dialed Rachel's number. She answered "He sweetie! How was the first day?"

I told her all about it, leaving out the details of Bob and I's conversation and the bonus. Then I asked "I got a question for you, if your family is so well off, why in the world were you babysitting for cash?"

She replied by telling me she was simply bored. Most of her friends were too pompous and immature so she didn't like hanging out with them, plus she loved spending time with kids. I asked her about the cleaning and everything and she explained that her mother had taught them to always keep a clean home as a housewife so it just felt natural to her. She asked why I was asking. I just smiled and replied "Just curious honey. Hey, I'm going to stop at the store then I will head home. Love you."

After saying goodbye we hung up. I set the navigation to a jewelry store. I went in and I found the perfect ring for her. I bought it knowing when the time was right I would ask her to marry me. I wasn't about to argue fate. It felt right. I knew in my heart it was right. After buying the ring I put it in my briefcase and headed home.

When I got home I put my briefcase and keys down on the table. I called for Rachel and heard her voice drift in from the pool area. I walked outside to see her spread out on a pool lounger in her bikini. She was laying stomach down with her top untied to avoid tan lines. What a sight to come home to. I told her I was going to head upstairs and change. As I was changing I heard Rachel come in. I came out of the closet to a spectacular sight. Rachel was laying in bed on her side. One hand holding her head up, the other resting on her hip. The sexy bikini was laying on the floor. I looked at her sexy naked body and immediately I was hard. She lifted the hand off her hip and pointed at me with it before making a come here motion. I came over to the bed and crawled up. She stopped me. "I'm sorry sir, but you appear to be over dressed for the occasion." She said cutely with a grin.

I looked down, I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. I laughed. I quickly removed them as well as my boxers and then crawled into bed, uninterrupted this time. I crawled over to her and she laid down onto her back. As I crawled on top of her she spread her legs, exposing her bald wet pussy to me. I took my place between her legs and lowered my face to hers. Her skin still had the sweet scent of sun tan lotion on it mixing with her sweet perfume. My lips met hers in a soft sweet kiss. Our lips parted and again our tongues were drawn together in a passionate kiss. I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I felt my shaft sliding up and down her wet slit. While we were still kissing each other deeply I began working my hips. I felt the head of my dick find her wet pussy. I eased myself inside of her. I felt her silky wet cunt envelop my cock as I slid myself deeper and deeper into her pussy. Rachel stopped our kiss and let out a soft moan in my ear. I took this chance to focus on the sensitive area on her neck as I continued to gently slide my cock in and out of her young pussy. I felt her fingers tangled in my hair as she grabbed the back of my head. Her other hand gripped my back tightly. I continued making love to her softly, steadily working my cock in and out of her pussy slowly. I felt her back arch and her legs wrap around me even tighter before I heard her moans begin. She held me tightly as her orgasm ran through her body. When she finally came down from her orgasm high, she looked at me and kissed my deeply again. "I love you Dean." She said lovingly.

"I love you too Rachel." I replied and kissed her again.

As I was still hard as steel inside her pussy she said "I love it when you make love to me Dean, but now that we've done that, I really want you to fuck me Dean."

With that, I pulled myself out of her pussy and got up to my knees. How do you want it baby?" I asked.

She told me to stand up at the edge of the bed. I did as she asked. She crawled to the edge of the bed in front of my and got on all fours with her pussy toward me. She then looked back over her shoulder at me and with a grin said "Come and fuck me babe, come fuck me hard."

Who was I to deny her request. I stepped up behind her and lined up my rigid shaft with her eager snatch. I slid my entire length deep into her pussy. Once I was as deep as I could get I grabbed her by the hips. I then pulled out my cock until on the head was left in then I rammed my cock back into her as hard as I could. I continued this process while continuing to pick up speed with each thrust. Her moans became louder with each thrust. I was now pounding her pussy as hard as I possibly could. Orgasms would rip through her body and I would continue to pound her pussy as hard as I could through each one. Her moans stopped and she yelled back to me "Finger my ass as you pound my pussy baby!"

I was surprised but again, happy to oblige. I took one of my thumbs and stuck it in my mouth to cover it in spit. I stopped pounding her pussy and placed that thumb on her tight asshole. I pushed it in slowly, through the puckering resistance. She moaned with pleasure after I had my thumb buried in her ass. "Keep fucking me babe." She ordered.

I complied. I went back to pounding her pussy as hard as I could with my thumb buried in her ass. I began to work my thumb in and out of her ass as I continued drilling her pussy. I felt my thumb working her ass on my dick as I plowed her relentlessly. "Fuck me baby, keep pounding my cunt. I love it when you fuck me like a slut babe. Make me your slut. I'm your slut baby. Fill me with your cum. Fill your sluts pussy with your cum babe!" she screamed in between moans of pure pleasure.

Her dirty talk pushed me over the edge again. I felt my balls tighten up. I pulled my thumb out of her ass and grabbed her hips with both hands as I slammed my cock as deep into her as I could. I exploded into her pussy again. Shooting thick jets of cum deep into her cunt while she moaned in ecstasy. The feeling of my cum blasting in her snatch pushed her into another orgasm. She shook and moaned as the orgasm spread through her.

I fell onto the bed winded and she cuddled up to me. She kissed me again and told me how much she loved me. We mentioned to each other how we both loved that we could both make love and fuck our brains out in the same session. We cleaned up and went downstairs to start dinner. She made a beautiful chicken dinner and set the outside table on the patio by the pool. We ate dinner to a beautiful summer sunset. After dinner we started a small fire in the outside fireplace. We talked about my day, her day, and about her choice to babysit. It was amazing how natural all of this felt. In one weekend my life got changed upside down in the best way. I was sitting there, watching the reflections of the fire dance in her beautiful eyes when the time felt right.

I excused myself and went to my briefcase. I took the ring and went back to her. She looked at me puzzled. "What do you have their sweetie?" she asked curiously.

"Rachel, I don't care how quickly this all has gone. I don't care that we have only officially been together for 3 days. We have gotten so close in the last 3 months, and I know for a fact that I love you. I also know that you love me. These last days have been the happiest in years for me. This all feels so natural and perfect to me and I hope it does for you too." I said, just letting the words flow.

"I do feel the same way Dean, that is why I'm here. I agree, this all does feel right and natural. It feels like this is where I belong." She said with a smile.

"Good. Excellent. That is why," I started while going to a knee in front of her, "I want to ask you, Rachel, will you marry me?" I asked while opening the small box.

Her eyes got wide and started to water and her hands came to her mouth. "Oh my god Dean! You really mean it? Of course I will marry you Dean!" she responded frantically holding her hand out.

I took the ring and it onto her finger. It fit. She held it out and looked at it on her hand. With an excited scream she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. I stood up and she stood with me. She ran inside ahead of me exclaiming how she had to tell her family right away. As she called her family, I picked up my phone and called my brother. I told him the news. I explained the situation, leaving out the detail of her age. Sam simply listened and said "Hey bro, you always trusted your heart and it hasn't lead you wrong yet! When do I get to meet the little lady?"

"How about when you bring the kids back?" I suggested.

He agreed and that was that. He said they were going to head back next week Friday if that was ok. I agreed and that was that. Rachel told me how excited everyone was and said she wanted to have an engagement party here. I smiled and agreed. She asked if next weekend was too soon. I said we would manage it. The rest of the night we were planning the party before heading to bed. The rest of the week just ebbed and flowed as we settled in. Planning the party. Work seemed to just fly by and everything was going well. It was amazing how easily we were settling into life together. We were excited to plan the engagement party together and see where life would take us.