All Comments on 'The Nasty Wife Pt. 09-10'

by YourGirlGracie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
The ground is moving beneath narrator's feet.

No sex for the main character, but a heaping helping of sophistry and misdirection. I enjoyed the word play and gradual revalation of insidious, maternal intention. Full matks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still loving it!

Please keep going.

SWIM21SWIM21about 8 years ago
Please don't stop!

This story is too good to leave unfinished. You are an awesome writer! Keep going, please.

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite

love your story please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

This whole series is amazing. Definitely one of my favorites. My girlfriend and I enjoy it very much. We think you're a great writer. We hope you continue this story further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This Miranda character is real hateable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot!

This is one of the best stories here. So fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Miranda is freaking awesome. I hope she gets control of his mom as well!! Forcing her husband to watch as mommy dearest is made into her new toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the series, dislike the censoring

As the tilte says.

Really can't wait to read more but that censoring is so distracting. Would love to see that gone and fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my fantasy

always i have dream to read a story, that my wife settled two ladies her Younger Sister and my Younger Sister for me , so i fucked my SIL and Sister at once with wife again wife settled her Mom and My Mom, so I fucked My MIL and MOM at once with wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The man in this story lacks charisma, to say he is cuckold would be an understatement, its a wonder his wife hasn't grown bored of his weakness, legitimately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Well Done Series

Miranda is one of the more interesting characters. I do hope we find out Miranda and Mom already were sexually active. Would also like to see Mom in a threesome with her children.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
Hub?

This story is kind of all over the place. Miranda is loony and everyone bows to her? Bro and sis don't want to be intimate, but do anyway. And now a cliff hanger ending. PT 1 and pt 10 tie together because of mom, but he doesn't have sex with her? Wasted ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Turn off

You make the husband so wake willed it's a huge turn off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why didn’t this continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but the censorship is too much, this is fucking Literotica, unless she's thinking of underage sex, there's nothing that I think you should censor

starboy47starboy47over 2 years ago

Someone find her reddit account and email it at

mathan5277@hotmail.com

Please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok, it started good, then it went south with a guy who clearly by the way you write hime is not a complete wuss! It should have stopped there or taken some sort of different turn. Then you send ("you're strong, but really weak") man to he's hot mother! And then!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck me this story had so much potential! It went sideways on more than one occasion, but it is a VERY HOT story!

Don't give up, you are one the Persepolis of something great!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Chapters 1-5 were amazing

6 was ok

There's actually great character development and cuckqueen dynamics were great.

I think if Kate had her way with Miranda instead of her magically becoming "un-high" so suddenly would have made the following chapters interesting

Unfortunately 7-10 felt like you just wanted to finish the story, to get ut over with.

You're a better writer than that.

Write what you love and unless it's underage stuff, don't censor it. Own it.

I hope you come back and repair it because it REALLY was a page-turner from 1-5

ShadowRadianceShadowRadiance4 months ago

I'm really sorry about some of the hate you get in these comments. I think you wrote a fabulous story with very realistic people in it. People need to respect your vision as the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous