The Nature of Seth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that ass was so good Trav. That's the best cum I ever had!"

Brenton kissed the tip of Ty's softening dick. Ty stepped back over Travis, standing to the side to look at the sight of Travis's beautiful body in the sweaty afterglow of sex. Brenton and Ty looked down on Travis and back and forth at each other. Even outside in the breeze the smell of sex was strong. The three young men, in their sexual prime, stood naked allowing each other to drink in the sight of their lean bodies in post orgasmic bliss.

"Damn, Travis! Looks like you're mighty hard again. You must have really liked that!"

Ty smiled as he gently stroked his own cock. Brenton had pulled out of Travis and now walked over to Ty and put his arm over Ty's shoulder. It was part post-fuck-jocularity and part a means of holding himself up after the draining orgasm. Brenton smiled at Ty.

"Bro, you have got to try that ass. Better than any pussy I've had."

Brenton let his hands slowly explore Ty's body as Ty explored his. Ty smirked looking down at Travis' naked studly form.

"I bet it was. I can't wait to get inside of him! I mean if he wants me to."

Travis looked Ty straight in the eyes. Having seen Ty's monster cock and having just gotten so much from Brenton's smaller cock, he knew Ty would give him so much more pleasure. The thought of being lucky enough to take Ty's cock made him extremely horny.

"Oh God yes. Ty, I don't want this night to end until I have done it all with you." Travis had regained his composure somewhat and his matter-of-fact tone had both Ty and Brenton getting hard again. Brenton wrapped his hand around Travis's throbbing erection.

"Well I can't let that hard dick just sit there. I think this is one of the most beautiful dicks I have ever sucked, and I have sucked a lot."

In one motion Brenton straddled Travis, lined up Travis' dick with his own hole and sat down. Before Travis could even gasp, and he did gasp, Brenton had established a rhythm riding Travis, pleasuring himself knowing that he was Travis' first guy all around. He savored every inch as Travis' seven-inch rod slid in and out of his tight ass. Both Travis and Brenton were breathing heavy. Brenton rolled his head back, closed his eyes and arched his back as he worked Travis into a frenzy. Travis was matching Brenton's motions, bucking up when Brenton sat, fucking him as deeply as he could. Ty knelt on one knee, he worked his own growing erection with one hand and explored Travis's chest with his other. He was mesmerized as he watched Brenton's massive cock become harder than it had been all night. It bounced as he rode Travis. Ty looked back at Travis and their lips met again as they kissed. Travis' hand replaced Ty's and he stroked him gently. Brenton kept up the feverish pace of his ride. Travis suddenly let go of Ty's cock and gasped.

"Fuck, Ty! I'm gonna cum in him."

"Do it stud! You're so fucking hot and he needs your cum in him."

Ty resumed kissing him. Travis simply groaned into his mouth as he had his second orgasm of the night. This time filling Brenton with his hot load. Brenton could feel the pulses inside of him as Travis let loose. He slammed down to Travis balls to ensure he was deeply seeded. When he was sure Travis was done cumming he sat back and jerked on his own erection, Travis still inside him. Travis' warm cum slowly leaked out along Travis's shaft, coating his balls.

"Fuck Travis, I feel your cum dripping out of me, you're such a fucking hottie."

Ty stood up and quickly walked around behind Brenton. He got down on his hands and knees to look at Travis' cock still firmly planted inside of Brenton. He could see the cum coating the base of Travis' shaft, the rim of Brenton's hole, and pooling up on Travis' big balls. He couldn't resist. Ty opened his mouth and began sucking up Travis' cum. He licked Travis' shaft and lapped at the remainder of his cum as it slowly was released from Brenton's hot hole. Brenton was panting and pounding away at his boner while all this was happening. Travis begged Ty to keep licking his cock and balls and Ty indulged him. Travis never got soft.

"Holy Shit!"

Brenton quickly stood up.

"Open wide Travis."

Brenton slid his cock in between Travis' lips and began to gently fuck the young stud's mouth. Ty wrapped his lips fully around Travis' erection. Brenton had sucked him, fucked him, and rode him, it was finally his time to enjoy the naked stud that was his best friend. Ty had never sucked a dick, but he had learned a lot watching Brenton suck Travis and getting blown himself. After a few minutes Brenton pulled out.

"Keep your mouth open Trav, you're gonna love my cum."

Brenton aimed carelessly and shot six spurts of cum onto Travis' face. Much of it went into Travis' waiting mouth and Travis greedily swallowed it down. Brenton licked the rest of his cum off Travis' face, holding it in his mouth, and then feeding it to Travis through a deep kiss. The kiss was dirty, it was sexy, but it was not the same as the passionate kisses Travis had already shared with Ty.

"How'd you like that cum stud?"

All Travis could do is groan as he resumed sucking Brenton's softening shaft. Brenton then stood up and grabbed Ty's strong arms and pulled him up off his knees. He stared lustily at the hard eleven pointing straight out between Ty's legs. Brenton pulled Travis up to his feet as well. Both Travis and Ty were obscenely hard.

"So, Trav and I have both cum twice. It's your turn to cum Ty, you've only cum once. But before I let you fuck Trav, you must drop a load in me stud. I need you to fill my ass with your cum while I watch you suck your boy's dick."

Brenton laid on his back and threw his legs in the air. Ty looked a little offended despite being completely naked with a massive erection and the intense feelings he now had for Travis.

"He's not my boy, I'm not..."

"Get inside me Ty! Breed me like you want to breed Travis!"

Ty wanted so badly to fuck Travis. He couldn't believe that Brenton could see that in him. There was just something about Travis, something he had never expected, but his whole body lusted for Travis. Years on the football team with Travis, seeing naked men and even seeing naked Travis had never stirred this lust. But now it was like a switch had been thrown. He had just had the best blowjob in his life and watched some of the hottest sex he'd ever seen and there wasn't a girl involved. And Travis was just astonishing to look at and to touch.

Now, seeing Brenton's waiting hole, still wet from Travis' cum and his own saliva, he dove in. Brenton took all eleven inches without wincing and encouraged Ty to fuck him as hard as he could. Ty obliged. He pounded Brenton's ass, he had never fucked anyone so hard. Ty looked straight at Travis while he fucked Brenton's wet hole. Ty was in heaven, every sensation rippled through his hard body. Every thrust into Brenton brought him new and intense pleasure and he drank in the erotic sight of Travis watching him fuck with his sexy body and perfect hard cock. This was incredible. Brenton moaned and groaned and begged for Ty to fuck him harder. He could feel Brenton clamp down on him, trying to keep him deep but always letting go just to feel that next thrust.

Brenton watched as the athlete fucked him, it was one of the best fucks he had ever had. He wished he could be Travis though. As hot a fuck as this was, Travis was going to get everything Ty could give. Brenton knew he was going to get a hot load, but he knew Travis was going to get that and more and probably repeatedly. Brenton had been with a lot of guys. Getting Travis and Ty was one of his goals, he had no idea he was creating in those two a lust for each other that rivaled his own lusts.

"Travis, let him suck your dick. He's so hot for you. Let him drink your cum like I did. He'll love it."

Travis didn't wait, he just leapt astride Brenton. Ty's hands grabbed Travis' ass and he bent over as he pulled his cock toward his mouth. In seconds Ty felt Travis' smooth cock on his tongue. He could taste the flavors of Brenton's ass and cum and smell his musty scent. Travis gasped as Ty's lips moved down the length of his shaft.

Brenton watched Ty's hands holding onto Travis's tight ass. All the while Ty fucked him harder. With every touch and taste of Travis that Ty got Brenton got more from the fuck. Brenton couldn't keep his eyes open. The smack of Ty's balls against him was louder than the noises of the night. Brenton's own groans could be heard throughout the area. There had only been one man, his first, that could make him cum by fucking alone and he knew that Ty could be the second. He used Ty's obvious lust for Travis to push him further.

"Suck his hard cock so you can taste his cum."

Brenton bellowed.

"Show him how hard you'll fuck him. Let him see the pleasure you'll give him!"

Brenton gasped for breath.

"Fuck me like you'll fuck him bro!"

He opened his eyes just in time to see Ty slip two fingers into Travis' hole. He could hear Travis' moans. Travis was as close as Brenton was to cumming. It was the first load he would share with Ty. Brenton knew it would be the first of many. From the intensity of his thrusts he could tell Ty was ready to explode too.

In the flickering light of the now dying fire the three naked young men were thrusting and gasping and groaning. Their sweat covered bodies glistened as every muscle rippled and flexed from the athletic sex. The regular noises of the night were silent compared the smacking flesh, grunts, and slurps. Brenton was the first to cum. He couldn't even form words.

"nnng...uhng...awhhh....fuh....khaa"

As the orgasm raged through Brenton he clamped down on the football star's cock deep inside of him. Ty screamed.

"Fuck!"

He felt a stream of cum leave his body he had never felt before as Travis exploded into his screaming mouth. Ty spasmed as he drained his nuts into Brenton and he savored Travis' cream, wrapping his lips around Travis' cock. Travis' cum had a slightly sweet flavor. It was very fluid and coated every taste bud in his mouth. It may have been the most delicious fluid Ty had ever tasted. His cock stuffed face muffled the words he screamed and continued to unload into Brenton. Brenton's own cum had splattered across his chest and several globs had hit him square in the face.

Ty staggered back as his cock emerged from Brenton. His legs shaking from the orgasm and the intense fuck he had delivered. He fell into a seated position on a sitting rock. His massive moist cock flopped between his spread legs, spent from the draining. But he still was filled with lust for one man, the blonde Adonis standing astride Brenton. The cum still dripped from the tip of Travis' perfect cock. He had a huge smile as he looked back at Ty. Travis knew Brenton had gotten what he had wanted from them. Now there was nothing to keep him from Ty. Ty grinned in response to Travis' smile and motioned with a finger to come over.

Brenton sat up, naked and exhausted. He was unsure if he'd be able to walk. He was still catching his breath. He watched Travis' perfect ass walking away. That ass would be his again, but he knew the true owner was Ty. Travis walked right over to Ty. Ty opened his arms and Travis sat on his legs. Face-to-face their bodies were in full contact. The sweat and cum covering their bodies mingled against their flesh. Travis' cock and balls nestled against Ty's stomach as the two young men embraced and kissed each other deeply. The world around them didn't matter any longer. They made love to each other while Brenton watched from a few feet away.

Brenton watched Ty and Travis make out. There was something incredibly erotic about two young men discovering their lust for each other. He knew he would only be watching the rest. There was going to be nothing that could pull them apart. Brenton carefully stood, got his bearing and gathered their clothing and put it in a pile on another rock. He may not be getting any more cock tonight, but he was very happy to be naked in the cool night air. He threw a few more logs on the fire. With the renewed light of the fire he got a clear view of Ty and Travis.

They were a flurry of exploring hands, smooth muscular flesh, and their lips explored each other when not locked together. It wasn't long before Ty moved a hand under Travis. He kissed Travis deeply as first one, then two fingers worked inside of him. Ty fingered Travis passionately as both men began to get hard again. Brenton heard footsteps approaching and saw the movement of a flashlight in the dark. He quickly got up to intercept the intruder. He didn't want anything to stop Ty and Travis from fucking. He ran straight into a Park Ranger.

* * * * * * * * * * *

"What the hell are you running around naked over here for?"

The ranger put a hand on Brenton's shoulder. He looked past Brenton and saw Travis slide off Ty's lap and put his mouth on the full hard eleven inches of his lover.

"This is a family park! You guys can't be running around and screwing each other in a public space. This has to stop now!" Brenton put a hand on the ranger's shoulder to stop him from moving into the firelight.

"No, wait. This is their first time with each other. Please let them be. Please don't break it up. They have been going for an hour or so with me but now they are warmed up for the main event."

The ranger looked a little shocked. He stammered a little bit at first as he replied.

"So, you boys have been out here fucking all this time and you want me to just let this continue? What makes you think I care?"

Brenton felt the ranger's fingers lightly grip his shoulder then slowly slide down over his bulging bicep. The palm of the ranger's hand never left contact with Brenton's sweaty skin. Brenton smiled and figured he may as well try.

"Look, if you leave them alone. I will make it worth your while. I'll do anything you want. You have a rockin' bod and I do too, so I'll let you fuck me if you let us alone the rest of the night."

The ranger was already unbuckling his pants.

"That's a pretty fine deal. I can't wait to fill that ass."

The ranger stepped back to look at the stud he was about to fuck. Between lying on the rocks, tending to the fire, and just being outside Brenton's body was coated in sweat and was just a little dirty. The ranger could smell the cum that was a part of the sexy coating on Brenton's young body. Even though Brenton didn't have the sculpted body that the two young footballers making out in the firelight had, the ranger couldn't help but find his more average body type just the thing that got him hard.

The ranger was in his late twenties, his tight beige uniform top and the crisp white button front shirt beneath gave him a very strong and masculine appearance. He was more than used to campers coming on to him. Guys and girls alike flirted with him when he stopped by campsites. While he didn't make a habit of it, occasionally he gave some of the guests a little value-added experience. If he hadn't been caught by Brenton, he would have just watched the boys' threesome from the shadows and pleasured himself. This was a bonus.

Brenton put his hands on the ranger's as the ranger was opening his fly.

"Look you're a fucking stud and I want you so bad. But do you think you could just fuck me hard, so you can cum as quick as possible. I really would love to spend a ton of time with you, but I need to be back there when they fuck. I can't wait to see them fuck and need to see them cum for each other for their first time."

The ranger freed his hands and pushed the forest green uniform pants and his white briefs down around his ankles.

"Tell you what. I'll fuck you, so I can cum right now. I'll be as quick as I can but you ain't leaving until I've dropped my load."

He spun Brenton around and bent him over. Brenton braced himself against a nearby tree.

"When I'm done fucking this hot slutty ass, I'm going to close off this part of the park. You guys are the only ones out here anyway."

Brenton felt a thick, solid, six inches burst into his cum slicked hole.

"In about two hours I'll be back. I expect you to meet me right here, be naked, don't clean yourself up, and I'm going take you back to the ranger station and have my way with you until the sun comes up."

He slapped Brenton's ass as Brenton gasped.

"Yes, Sir!"

The ranger spared nothing. He power-fucked Brenton with a single-minded mission, to cum in the young stud's ass. Based on the looseness and slickness of the hole and the two studs grinding their college boy bodies together in the firelight, he expected that he was likely the third guy to cum in him this evening. That just made the sex even hotter. He was fucking a college boy in the middle of the woods and knew he was going to get even more from him later in the night and he worked himself to orgasm with incredible speed.

The ranger slapped both hands down onto Brenton's shoulders and thrust deep into Brenton with a powerful grunt. All the air was forced out of Brenton as the ranger added to the cum he had accumulated inside of him over the night. The noise was loud enough that Travis leapt up out of Ty's lap. Ty was on his feet as well. Both were squinting into the darkness in the general direction of Brenton and the ranger. Their naked bodies were hard and glistening and their erections pointed straight away from their bodies. Brenton ran quickly toward the hot boys his new erection bouncing with every stride. The ranger pulled up his pants and snuck away.

"Sorry guys, didn't mean to scare you, I was watching your rock hard bodies and not where I was walking and tripped there."

He hoped they didn't notice the red hand print on his ass and his shoulders or the cum leaking down the inside of his left thigh.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Brenton grabbed Travis and Ty by their rock-hard boners. He led them over to the rock where all the fucking had taken place between them. Letting go of their erections he directed Travis to his lay down on his back. Brenton reached back to his own ass and coated his hand with body fluids of all the men he had been with and used those fluids to lubricate Travis' ass. Brenton held up Travis' legs and nodded down.

"Get in there stud. I wanna see you fuck your boy for the first time. I know it will be the first of many, because you two studs are made for each other."

Without a word Ty lined himself up and slid slowly and gently into Travis. He savored the warmth of Travis's welcoming hole and every tingling sensation as his hard member pushed into the man destined to be his lover. Travis' smooth legs were rested on Ty's strong shoulders as Brenton stepped away. Brenton pulled up a log from the fire pile and sat on in it. He was just inches from Ty and Travis. He could hear every breath, hear the skin-to-skin contact, and smell their sex.

"Can you feel me Trav? I'm all the way inside you."

Ty paused, fully inserted but applying constant pressure. His arms wrapped around Travis' thighs so that his hands could caress his smooth, hard chest. He was breathing deeply in the moment.

"I feel you, you fill me, I have never felt anything so incredible."

Travis ran his own hands up Ty's strong arms feeling every curve. The two young men, now fully connected, leaned in and kissed each other deeply.

Slowly, Ty began to withdraw as their kiss broke. Leaning over him, with Travis' legs over his shoulders he settled into a gentle, deliberate fucking. He timed every thrust with Travis' deep breaths. There was maximum contact between their sweaty smooth skin as Ty gently penetrated Travis. For ten minutes the pace was slow, the kisses were deep, and their words were few. Brenton sat on the edge of the stump. He had never had sex so filled with passion. To see Ty have sex with Travis, to see their bodies connected with such perfect pleasure, kept Brenton hard despite the many orgasms he had had throughout the evening.