The Nature of Seth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe, I'm gonna fuck you harder now. Okay?"

Ty didn't even think about calling Travis 'babe' it was just natural. He knew that even when this was over there would be nothing more he wanted from life than to be with Travis again.

"Fuck me Ty. I am yours."

Travis reached out to run his hands across Ty's firm chest and abs. He couldn't believe that the sculpted jock he had known since high school, his best friend since childhood, this prime specimen of man was now the object of his deepest desires. As Ty's pace picked up, Travis knew this was his happy place.

"Fuck me. Fuck me."

With each thrust there was an electric shock that ripped through Travis' body. Ty's long dick was hitting him right where he needed. Travis watched every motion of Ty as he fucked into him and noticed that as his own dick bounced there was an unending stream of precum leaking from his red cock head. He scooped up some from the pool developing on his abs and fed it to himself only to share it with Ty as he kissed him deeply seeking to get every drop he could from his lover's mouth.

"You guys are so fucking hot."

Brenton had to say it. They didn't acknowledge his existence.

Face-to-face, locked in a deep gaze, practically breathing into each other's mouths, Ty began to pound Travis. Their moans, groans, and grunts drown out the crickets and the snapping firewood. Faster and faster Ty moved. The friction built an incredible heat between them. Almost burning with heat Ty's rod released into the oven of Travis' ass. Lips locked, no words were uttered. They kissed as Ty thrust his way through the orgasm. At the same time Travis lost all control of his body. His erection pulsed cum that shot in ropes coating the abs of both young men. Every single drop of cum from Ty's balls drained into Travis.

When their simultaneous quaking orgasms subsided, they resumed exploring each other's bodies. Their tongues explored every inch. They were interrupted only once when Brenton wished them a good night and walked off naked into the woods, leaving his clothes behind. As the cool night breeze began to beat even the heat generated from their passionate lovemaking they too left the fire to die and snuck naked through the campground to their tents. Brenton wasn't in his tent, neither was Travis. Instead, Travis was riding Ty in Ty's two-person tent while Brenton was riding a ripped hairy-chested park ranger on a squeaking couch in the small ranger station a few miles away.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Now, three years later, Travis' kisses woke Ty from his slumber. He stretched and pulled Travis' lips to his own. He easily rolled Travis to his back and laid on top of him.

"Good morning babe!"

Ty kissed him deeply again while wrapping his hand around Travis' morning wood.

"After all that sex last night you still want more. I love how horny you always are for me."

"I can't get enough of my stud."

Ty instinctively found Travis' opening and pushed his throbbing erection deep into his lover. They were mid fuck, covered in sweat and whispering sweet and dirty things, when not kissing, when their tent door unzipped. They both looked up to see Brenton in cum stained underwear and nothing more. They resumed their passionate fuck, knowing Brenton liked to watch.

"Damn, I can't get over how hot you guys are for each other."

Brenton pulled out his hard-on and stroked himself slowly as he watched Travis get bred.

"I just wanted to let you know the other guys are just getting up. So, we'll probably meet up at my tent in about a half hour for breakfast."

Ty propped himself up so that Brenton could see Travis' leaking cock and hard body as he continued to thrust.

"Sounds good. We'll be ready."

Brenton winked, nodded, and turned to leave. Ty reached up, never breaking momentum in Travis, and pulled down Brenton's underwear.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay and join us?"

"Oh, fuck boys, I can't say no to you."

Brenton got on his knees and swallowed Travis' cock as Ty continued his sensual penetration.