All Comments on 'The Naughty Boy'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
njoyndesirenjoyndesirealmost 12 years ago
whew*

As usual you did it again... i know exactly the kind of wet Mrs. Monroe was experiencing... am a hand towel girl myself.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us... your characters are always so real in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. That's just pure laziness.

rodavrodavalmost 12 years ago
I like this

I like this kind of story. Hope you make more celebrity incest stories where a son sniffs his beautiful, gorgeous, sophisticated, rich and famous supermodel mom's dirty panties. Got caught and was upset at first but because she loves her son so much she lets him continue sniffing her panties. Then it progressed to letting him sniffs it while she is still wearing it. then it progressed to letting him sniffs her bare pussy. so on so forth.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Good story but felt sad for Mrs. Monroe. To believe her psychology, she had everything she wants except a child. The one role she wants but can not have, for reasons unknown, is to be a mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.