All Comments on 'The Naughty List'

by ProxyBlack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely.

Lotta fun, points for giving her a bit of matching silver down below!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Really enjoyed this! The right amount of “naughty” mixed with some romance.

I hope you place in the top 3.🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

That was wonderfully written! I hope there'll be another chapter and/or sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally enjoyed this story

I just loved the way this story was written totally different from any that I have read before. Written with taste and not just sex and lust. I would vote it as one of the best I have read.

tuzzoktuzzokover 5 years ago
Way too perfect gem

This is the most pleasant story I have ever found on this great site! So much caring, believeable characters, just the right attention to detail. Story flowing naturally, making lust as natural and inoffensive as it should have had always been!

I loved start, the middle and especially the ending...

I would like submit this as a candidate to a storefront how a literotica story should look like.

ProxyBlackProxyBlackover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

Always good to get feedback, especially when it's comments like these - thanks everyone!

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

So good glad I read it. Would be fun to have a followup and see how it goes for the..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProxyBlack@ProxyBlack
Okay, so it's been waaaaayyy too long since I actually published anything, but that just changed thanks to some binge-reading of some of the mighty fine tales I've been finding around here :) A new tale has been submitted (22/4/24), and - fingers crossed - more will be coming...