All Comments on 'The Naughty Neighbor'

by concur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Learn to write

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Spelling

Get someone to edit I gave up due to all the spelling errors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story.

Do not listen to the haters, they just want to be negative. I enjoyed your story. Keep writing.

bubbles95bubbles95almost 9 years ago
Please read

First I have to say your story was pretty good, especially the premise of it. To me I can see how you can expand upon the characters and go into why Raven and her boyfriend was always fighting. Did it have to do with that she wanted a baby, but he couldn't produce? Finally did Raven and her boyfriend decided to get a donor. That donor being the neighbor. Which will expand the plot and the undertone of your story. This will explain why she decided to have sex with him knowing that she was fertile and that she was moving to Minnesota soon. This is just food for thought. I'm not good at writing but I love coming up with ideas and expanding upon others. I hope this is helpful in your future writings.

Now for all the haters. Before you troll and hate upon other people's work. Here is a couple of things. One: Please put something out there for other people to read or listen to, etc... before you actually comment on a post. Allow other people tear down your work first and see how that feels like. Two: If you leave a comment PLEASE be constructive, see above! Help the person out by offering actual feedback and not just "awful".

Ok, thanks for reading this comment, my rant is over with now! :oP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lol made me giggle because my name is Raven, I'm from Texas, and I have big boobs 😂 I don't know anyone named Thomas though But I do know a John!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Haters?

People can spell aren't haters of anything but deliberate illiteracy.

Get a spellchecker is constructive criticism as it shows they want the story to not look like a retard wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You are a genius and need to keep writing. For the love of god write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous