The Naughty Patient Ch. 02: Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, let's see what we have here," he announced as he set out to inspect her fecal matter, in search of some clue as to why it involuntarily had escaped from her rectum.

Melissa didn't think she could get more mortified, but she was wrong. Now, with her poop filled panties at her knees, her messy ass in his face, her Doctor was going to look through her poop and inspect it. She thought about trying to leave, but it was too late now, she had no choice but to succumb to his examination, and it was those thoughts that brought another tingle to her pussy.

Although his cock was now rock hard with excitement, Dr Webb was still in 'medical' mode, which meant that he was inclined to narrate the examination, something that usually brought a sense of calmness to his patients. However the grin on his face made it clear that he knew telling his current patient about everything he was doing and seeing would surely embarrass her even more. And given their previous meeting, he also knew how that would affect her, no doubt her pussy would be getting aroused and lubricating itself.

"OK, so let me see. I think the fecal matter that went high in the back was probably the first to come out. It's a bit thicker... and there are a few harder pieces in it."

He reached and took a piece that was tucked in her cheeks and rolled it around his fingers, eventually squishing it to see what it was made of. But it was nothing he could discern, so he placed it on the pad on the utensil tray next to the table. Melissa closed her eyes, trying to ignore the fact that her Doctor was now inspecting her poop.

"Then we have the middle stuff that mostly filled your panties and made a ball. This is much stickier... like peanut butter," he described as he picked up some from the gusset of the sagging panty that hung between her knees and brought it to his eyes for a closer look.

"Ah, see here, that's a potato skin," he said amusingly, "when did you eat potatoes?"

"Oh... uh... two... I think... two nights ago," she said embarrassingly.

"OK... OK, here's a carrot string," he pointed out. "did you eat carrots in the same meal?"

"Uh.. yes, I had a salad with some carrots."

"OK let me check more," he said as he continued picking up small handfuls of her poop, squishing through it before adding to the pile on the tray.

"Nothing else I can pick out. But this last part..." he said as he looked at her ass again.

Dr Webb then took his hands and put them on Melissa's buttocks, right where her hole was and spread them, exposing her dirty anus to his eyes. He remembered how pretty it was and how it winked at him, although now that it was covered in poop it was a bit more difficult to see. He spread her wide and there it was, glistening in the light that shined between her opened ass cheeks, her delicate little flower and the initiator of all this mess.

He reached between her buttocks and scooped out some poop, grazing along her soft full and dirty lips.

"Ah, sesame seeds! And notice how much softer this is? Its much more mushy... and filled with air," he stated.

Melissa's humiliation continued with the Doctor pointing out another thing or two that she had eaten. Standing on that stool, on display with her poop covered ass in his face as he inspected her entire bowel movement was almost unbearable, but also very exciting. She watched the pile of her poop on the tray grow, until he had scraped up as much as he could.

"Well, that seems to be all of it. I can't see anything in your fecal matter that would point to a cause," he surmised. "Let's get these panties off and then I'll continue with a digital rectal exam."

Melissa tingled at those words. She knew her pussy was already lubricating itself; she had felt the beginnings of wetness on the drive to his office. And now his finger, again, would be exploring inside her tiny, hidden, dirty hole.

"OK, Doctor," she managed to reply, as she lifted one foot at a time out of her very messy panties.

Dr Webb placed the panties on the tray, making sure she could see both the dirty poop covered panties as well as the pile of her waste he had inspected. He then slid his fingers into the crack of her ass, her poop making her crack a slick runway leading to her hole. He found and began rubbing her anus, massaging her ring and causing it to relax and loosen. After a moment of this his finger pressed upward and disappeared into her rectum.

"Oh!" Melissa exclaimed as his finger slid into her body.

Dr Webb felt the slimy wetness inside her hole and also his own wetness in his pants. His cock was no doubt dripping precum into his underwear as his finger was now delightfully embedded into this pretty woman's beautiful behind. Her poop was slick enough to make a good lubricant as he twisted and turned it around, feeling deeply inside her soft velvety rectal passage.

"OK, could you lean over now, and lie flat on the table," he instructed without removing his finger.

As she bent over, her ass cheeks now parting naturally allowing his finger to travel further into her body, he felt the change of her muscle structure. Her cheeks stretched and her organs compacted and his finger again explored every aspect of her cavity. Her pussy was also now in his view, the lower half of her lips smeared with her brown mess contrasting to the healthy pink puffiness of the upper part of her labia. Dr Webb then placed his left hand on her cheek to spread it more, so his fist could press further into her crack and let his finger roam as deep as it could. This of course, led to her lips separating where Dr Webb noticed the tell tale signs of her arousal. In between the brown mess coating her lips, her juices were clearly visible, forming a slick web of sticky liquid covering her vaginal entrance.

Seeing her excitement, Dr Webb continued his assault on her dirty asshole with his finger, exploring every nook and cranny, as deep as his finger could penetrate her. He then began removing it and inserting it, her ring relaxed and excited enough to easily let him penetrate her over and over again. She was moaning now, forgetting the messiness that she exposed to him, only knowing the pleasure of this anal finger fucking. But the good Doctor wasn't about to let her simply orgasm as he did during their first meeting... he had more in mind.

"OK, Ms Nichols, I need you to turn around, lie on your back and get into the stirrups please so I can continue your examination," the Doctor exclaimed as he abruptly removed his finger from her beckoning asshole, after which he snapped off his gloves which were coated in her poop before retrieving a new pair.

Melissa was a bit shocked when the anal fingering she was enjoying suddenly stopped, but within a moment had comprehended what he said and began getting into position. She stood up and turned around and hopped up on the end of the table. Melissa had almost forgotten how messy she was but was quickly reminded of the coating of poop all over her ass when she tried to adjust her position on the table. Her waste made her cheeks stick to the paper on the table and she struggled to get in the right spot before she lifted her legs. After Dr Webb set the stirrups in position, he helped Melissa get her feet in place, all the while watching her beautiful, hairless pussy, that was half coated with her soft, wet poop.

Once she was in position, Dr Webb sat down on his stool again and gazed at the amazing site in front of him. As it was a few days ago, her pussy was flush and swollen with excitement, a pool of juices forming at her vaginal opening. Her beautiful lips were already parted, with her inner labia separated and sticking out, like two thin fingers reaching out for something to be placed between them so they can pull it into her body. Today though, her nether regions were slimed with her mess, a brown sheen covered the exposed part of her ass completely, as well as her inner thighs and about halfway up her fatty labia majora. It was dirty and messy and smelly, and also sexy as hell! Dr Webb's cock was straining in his pants as his fingers went back to work.

"Now I'm going to need to feel your rectum from this position," he stated, not waiting for a reply before encircling her nasty hole with his newly clean gloved fingers. He traced around it, smearing her wet, slippery poop, massaging it into her ring before his fingertip aimed into the center and his finger disappeared within her.

"Oh, God..." she let out unconsciously before she caught herself.

Dr Webb was enjoying this immensely. He knew how excited his patient got from being embarrassed and examined, and he knew that she would end up with an explosive orgasm if he continued his rectal probing. He just wasn't sure if that's how the exam should go. As he continued thinking, Dr Webb's finger worked around inside her asshole as it did a few days prior, snaking into every nook and cranny, plunging deep as he pointed to her tailbone. Her velvety smooth insides were squeezing against his finger as her walls scraped off the poop on each thrust so that his finger was almost clean as he pulled out. But he encircled her hole again, smearing around her dirty mess before plunging back inside, eliciting a small grunt of pleasure from his patient each time.

As the Doctor continued his anal manipulations, Melissa was getting more and more excited and knew she was on the path towards an explosive orgasm. His finger kept massaging her in all the right places, plunging in and out at times before switching back to a deep internal massage. She felt her pussy frothing with juice, and was almost ready to beg for his fingers inside her there, no matter how dirty they were. As her hips started to rotate slightly due to the pleasures in her ass, Melissa's hands slid under the paper gown and began massaging her breasts. She had missed this additional stimulation since the good Doctor had not started with a breast exam first. She understood that he couldn't, given the state she was in when she got there - her panties being filled with her recent bowel movement. But she wanted to feel it and started squeezing and pulling on her breasts, pinching her nipples and rolling them between her fingers. She felt some wetness between her breasts, the warm office and her rising excitement causing a sheen of sweat to develop. Melissa rubbed this sweat around her nipples, causing them to harden even more.

Dr Webb of course noticed Melissa's assault on her breasts, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm as he concentrated on his finger in her dark dirty passage. It was time to turn his finger toward the top wall of her rectum, so that he could rub through her vagina and against her Gspot. As he made a first pass over her internal button, Melissa moaned and in a quiet fit tore the paper gown off herself and threw it on the floor. She didn't care any more about modesty; she was being finger fucked in the ass while it was covered in her own poop so did it matter if her breasts were also exposed? She continued pulling at them and pinching, rubbing and tweaking her very erect nipples.

"Oh Doctor!" she suddenly said, lifting her head up and opening her eyes, breaking her own concentration in addition to his.

"What is it?" he inquired, not sure what was the matter, but still keeping his finger buried inside her.

"Doctor... I think... Something just moved inside me... I think I have more" she said, laying her head back on the table.

"More to expel?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so."

"OK, that's fine. You may go," he told her as he removed his finger and watched her pucker close up.

"Oh.. are you sure?" she asked, with a crinkling of her nose.

"Yes, it's fine. It will be good for me to see the muscle tone and movement when you push," he instructed, completely making that up on the spot.

"OK, if you say it's OK."

"Yes, go ahead Ms Nichols."

With that, he looked up at her face and saw the telltale grimace of someone pressing down with their bowels. He quickly shifted his eyes down to watch her beautiful asshole come out and expand, exposing her internal rectal tissues. Her pussy also was under the strain of her lower abdominal muscles and he was again in awe of how a woman's body was built and connected. His eyes never wandered as he watched her take a few tries to move her fecal waste towards her delightful opening. Finally, he saw, between those two gorgeous, messy cheeks, her poop at the entrance, about to exit her body. She paused and took a breath and then bore down again, and in this push gave birth to her newest poop, a fairly long stream of very soft and squishy fecal matter. Dr Webb was so enthralled at what he was witnessing that he almost let it hit the floor, but got his left hand underneath to catch it in his palm just in time. Her pretty anus pinched off this bit and then she grunted and pushed once more, adding another two inch piece of her filthy, yet beautiful waste to the pile in his hand. As she squeezed out one more tiny dollop of fresh feces, he saw that he had about a handball sized lump in his hand, which seemed like quite a lot since she had already emptied so much into her panties earlier.

Melissa on the other hand couldn't believe she had to poop again, and now, for the first time ever she would be expelling her waste in front of someone, her Doctor. Add another embarrassment to the pile she thought, what does it matter now. She moved her hands from her breasts and propped herself up on her elbows to get more leverage. Then she bore down, feeling all her muscles which had been in 'orgasm' mode now switching to 'poop' mode, to rid her body of more waste. As she felt it exit her body she remembered how it felt the other day, to be pushing out with force as he continued to finger fuck her asshole with his fingers, and how much that added to her orgasm, even bringing her to squirt! These thoughts and the entire scene was turning her on immensely and she was looking forward to the explosion she felt certain she would have.

"I think I'm done," she finally said after flexing her asshole a number of times.

"OK, that's fine," he said, his concentration broken as he had been solely focused on her sexy hole working it's magic to fill his hand.

Melissa let her arms go and laid back down on the table, breathing a bit heavier. Dr Webb sat for a minute, holding her poop in his hand. It was nice and warm... very warm. He moved his fingers through it a bit, feeling the lightness and airiness of it. It felt good in his hand, its warmth coming through the glove and it added to the intimacy of what they had already shared. He had 'HER' in his hand, the results of her most intimate biological process, was right there being squished between his fingers. Dr Webb got up from his stool which rolled across the floor as he pushed it back. Melissa turned her head to look at him, noticing the pile of her fresh poop in his gloved left hand.

"Close your eyes and keep your arms at your sides," he told her as he walked around her right leg in the stirrup.

Melissa thought he was going to dump it on the tray and laid there, waiting for him to step back to continue 'examining' her asshole internally. But he ended up coming next to the table, right next to her abdomen. His right hand went down between her legs, his fingers sliding down her swollen excited lips. Her pussy juice had poured out of her as she was pooping and it clung to the mess that was still between her cheeks, which made her even more slippery than before. His middle finger slid through the messy mixture and resumed its place within her rectum, sliding past her stretched and excited ring muscles. Melissa grunted again at the intrusion, and wiggled her hips in excitement. His finger found its home again and her brain moved back into anticipating the orgasm to come, especially with his palm now pressing and rotating around her clit.

And then she felt it, warm and wet and sticky, pressed onto her right breast! Dr Webb had just smashed the entire ball of poop onto her chest, and was sliding it around. She looked up at him, her eyes in shock and her face showing signs of being scared.

"Oh God, what? Uh..." was all she could get out.

"Just relax Ms Nichols, this isn't anything you haven't done before," the Doctor explained as he continued sliding the mess over to her left breast and nipple.

"No... no.. I didn't do this... it wasn't this much," she stated.

"Maybe not," he agreed, "but it was your fecal matter... and you DID smear it over your breasts, didn't you?"

"Only by accident... I didn't mean to," she explained.

"But you did, Ms Nichols. You smeared your own poop on your breasts and nipples. And you watched yourself doing it, right?"

"Well.. yes, but..."

"AND," he interrupted her, in a more forceful voice, "you continued masturbating... with your own feces spread about on your chest!"

"Well... yes.. I did... But... but..." she trailed off, as she looked down and saw the mess on her body. His hand was now smearing it all over her front, from her breasts all the way down her stomach to her panty line.

"And you DID have an orgasm, didn't you? While you were covered in your own poop??" he demanded.

"Yes..." she answered solemnly, "I did."

"That's right, So the fact that I am covering your body with your own waste right now is not any different than what YOU did YOURSELF!"

Dr Webb's left hand was covering every inch of her that was exposed. From her armpits up to her neck and down her sides and upper and lower stomach. She was no longer a pale white woman, she was covered in her own brown filth. He smiled and was pleased at how she looked, messy and sexy and still so excited. His right hand had continued its anal manipulation with his palm grinding against her clit, pushing it down into her pubic bone.

Melissa, the sudden shock passing, now felt the gravity of what was happening. The Doctors hand was spreading her poop all over her torso, smearing it on all her exposed flesh, massaging her breasts with it, and tweaking her already erect nipples. It felt so warm against her skin, so soothing to feel his hand sliding all over her. The smell was much stronger now that it was all spread out, but even that was not unpleasant. It added to the nasty, dirty excitement that had been building inside her since she fill her panties at the gas station.

"Look at yourself," he commanded, "You are a filthy mess. You've pooped in your panties, spread it all around your ass and pussy and thighs, and now it's all over your body. And WORST of all... this EXCITES you!"

He paused waiting for a reply.

"Doesn't it? Doesn't this excite you?" the Doctor insists.

"Uh... I guess..."

"You GUESS? You've been pooping in your panties for 7 months now. You have orgasms all the time doing it. And you came to ME to discuss it, a stranger! You LOVE doing this! Admit it!"

"Oh... OK... yes... I like it... I do..." she admitted, shutting her eyes tightly as redness engulfs her face.

"Yes you do. You like being a filthy, dirty woman, covered in your own shit and reaching orgasm because of it," he finished.

"Say it," he commanded, as he moved his body closer to the table and leaned against it, causing his massive erection to press into her right arm that was at her side.

"What?"

"Say it!"

"I... love being... dirty..."

"More."

"I love... being covered... in my poop."

"Yes, you do... very good Ms Nichols," Dr Webb smiled as his hand continued massaging the brown mess into her skin.

As his left hand slid through the slimy mess on her torso, his right was pressing against her clit with a finger poking around her anus. She had accepted her own filthiness now, which was what he wanted. Dr Webb had only one more thing to do, and again pressed his raging hard on into her arm on the table.

"Now Ms Nichols, even though you LIKE it, we still need to find out why this is happening. Why do your bowels expel your waste into your panties without your control?"