The Naughty Patient Ch. 02: Incident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know..." she stammered a reply, her orgasm getting back on track as she began understanding and admitting her desire to be filthy.

"I think the problem may lie further up... inside you," he informed her as he dove his middle finger deep into her ass as far as it could go.

Melissa grunted at the deeper penetration and felt the tip of his finger tickling the far end of her rectum, giving her an internal massage.

"You see, I think there's something way up here, just beyond my reach. It may be a muscle that involuntarily contracts, which just pushes out your feces without warning."

"O...K..." she answers as she feels him grind his cock into her arm while she pushes back on him, noticing how extremely rigid he is.

"Do you know of anything that's longer than my finger, that I could insert into you to feel the area I am concerned about?"

"Uh..."

"Anything Ms Nichols? That you might want me to use to put deep into your rectum, to reach and examine you so far into your body?" he asked, pressing his throbbing erection against her arm harder.

"Uh... um... your... cock?" she answered gasping from the constant stimulation and realization as to what was going to happen.

"Oh, you want my cock up your ass? Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes... yes Doctor."

"Tell me."

"I want... your cock... up my ass," she managed, her body twisting in excitement as both of his hands continued their respective manipulations of her body.

"You do?"

"Yes Doctor. Please... please put your cock in my ass!" she exclaimed, louder and losing control of herself.

"But your ass is so dirty! You are covered in your own shit!" he told her in mock condemnation.

"I know... But please fuck me Dr Webb, please! Please fuck my ass!" she said getting desperate.

Melissa had opened her eyes and looked up at Dr Webb as he gazed down at his patient; his highly aroused, very dirty, shit covered patient. She was completely lost in the scene before her, covered in her own waste, excited beyond anything she'd ever known, begging this Doctor to fuck her in the ass, her extremely messy ass. Their eyes caught each other and he saw the transformation of a shy embarrassed patient, to a dirty, nasty, waste covered slut.

"OK, Ms Nichols, since you begged so nicely," he said as he smiled back at her.

Dr Webb removed his hands from her body and quickly snapped off the gloves he had been wearing, tossing them in the garbage. He then picked up her right arm and placed her hand on her breasts, and slid it hand around, inviting her to enjoy the wet slipperiness of her poop covered body. Melissa hesitated for only a second before adding her other hand to her body, squeezing her breasts and pinching her brown nipples. She watched as he quickly removed his lab coat, shirt and tie. They made eye contact several times as he undressed, building the desire for each other, knowing the intimacy that they will soon share. He kicked off his shoes and took down his pants and underwear, revealing his rock hard erection to her delight and smile. Melissa instinctively reached out for his cock, forgetting momentarily that her hand was covered in her poop.

"Oh, sorry," she said after removing her hand.

He smiled and laughed.

"Don't worry about it Ms Nichols, I know I'm going to be covered in your shit too," he said as took a step closer to her and reached out to put both of his hands on her body again.

Melissa grabbed his cock again as he moved closer, feeling its hardness, spreading her filthy poop up and down his shaft. Dr Webb moaned in excitement as his erection was almost painful at this point, with her hand exciting him even more. She stroked him deliberately, twisting her wrist to coat him completely with her filth, slowly squeezing tightly around head all the way down to the base. Her hand felt wonderful around his cock, her fingers slick with poop, turning his penis into a dirty ass fucking tool. She couldn't wait to feel it pulsing inside her ass, deep in her rectum.

Meanwhile Dr Webb was sliding his hands all over her body again. Now without gloves, he felt her shit directly on his hands and all around his fingers. It felt much better, feeling the real 'her' instead of behind the barrier of the gloves. Her body was so sexy and she was demonstrably excited, her hips in a constant motion as his right palm again began pressing into her clit. Her browned nipples were pointing skyward, with small bumps of poop surrounding the hardened center. He looked down for a moment, seeing her hand stroke him, making his cock match her filthy body. She had skillful fingers, teasing his head, massaging the upper ridge of his cock before tightly descending down his turgid shaft. His cock was harder than ever before and pulsating so much he thought it would explode.

After a few minutes he could not take it anymore, and he sensed she felt the same way. Dr Webb stepped back and went around her stirruped leg, stepped up on the stool and faced her. He looked at her gyrating body, almost completely covered in her own poop, pussy engorged with her excitement and her asshole, winking and waiting for his cock. She seemed lost in her own world as her hands returned to her breasts, tweaking and pulling on her dirty nipples. Looking down at her pussy, he saw that she was oozing juice, lots of it, which ran down her slimy perineum to her asshole. Mixed with her soft wet poop, it would make the perfect lube.

Dr Webb leaned forward, pointing his cock at her asshole, letting his head get itself wet from her juices. Melissa flinched just a bit at his touch, and then settled in and lowered herself a bit to give him better access. He ran his cock around her asshole, dipping to the center and back out again. He then moved his cock up to her vagina, took a quick swipe to add more juice to the coated head of his cock before sliding back down to his target.

"Look at me," he said, breaking the few moments of silence and snapping her back to reality.

Melissa looked up at him as he steadied his cock to the center of her slick, shit covered hole and then raised his eyes to meet hers. They stared at each other as he slowly leaned forward. The head of his cock popped into her anus and she let out a gasp as her inner sphincter succumbed to the pressure and gave in to the intruding appendage. Pausing momentarily, he then continued pushing into her as they looked at each other intently, their souls connecting as their bodies joined together to become one. They maintained eye contact the entire time, watching each others facial expressions that displayed immeasurable pleasure. Little grunts and groans were heard by both of them, with neither knowing which sound came from which person.

After a few agonizingly gratifying minutes, he was bottomed out in her ass, his previously clean hips now resting against her shit covered ass cheeks. Melissa close her eyes briefly as he completely filled her and opened them again adding an open mouth smile and groan of pleasure as he pressed firmly into her. They resumed looking into each others eyes, almost not believing what was happening, nor the amount of pleasure they both felt with her asshole squeezing his rock hard cock so tightly. Being fully enveloped in her ass while watching each other was an incredible bonding experience, made even more so by the intimacy of the surrounding intimate messiness. Her ass was dirty, her body was covered, and his cock was now held tightly within her hot and dirty hole.

Dr Webb looked down to see his cock completely buried inside her. She had swallowed him up with relative ease, no doubt her excitement and his finger probing aided her stretching. She felt so warm, so soft, so tight, her rectum fitting around his cock like a glove. Her asshole had pushed the shit on his cock to the base, so now there was a ring of her poop all around his cock which was mashed into the short pubic hair that he maintained. His eyes moved from there to her pussy, juice still pouring out, its bubbles now mixing with the poop around her opening making a slimy brown mess. Her clit was lightly covered in brown, but still swollen enough to be poking out of its hood. He continued looking up her body, her soft stomach coated completely with her poop, as were her gorgeous breasts and rock hard nipples. God she was beautiful! And then he looked at her face, her pretty face which was flushed with red from sexual excitement now, not embarrassment. Melissa looked so happy, so sexy, so aroused. Her face, so full of expression, gave away what she was feeling - pure, unadulterated, dirty pleasure.

He leaned over, keeping his cock fully inside her and reached down for her. She lifted herself up and he held her back and pulled her toward him. Due to their positioning they could not fully press their bodies together, but their faces were close enough as he leaned in for a kiss, their lips touching for the first time. Tentative for only a moment they then shared a deeply intimate kiss, moaning into each other mouths, the sheer dirty sensuality of what they were doing with each other exciting them immensely. He flexed his cock inside her which she felt deep within her rectum, causing her to moan again and look at him with smiling eyes and a soft sexy giggle. She then responded by flexing her anal muscles, squeezing him harder and eliciting the same reaction from him. They smiled and laughed briefly and then kissed again, sharing their heat and passion for each other.

As they broke their kiss and embrace, he stood back up he said "Now, Ms Nichols, you are going to get an ass fucking!"

"Oh God, yes!!" she exclaimed back.

"But first, one more thing."

Dr Webb leaned to the side and reached for the tray; the tray that held her dirty panties and the poop that had been scraped out of them and inspected. He picked up as much of her waste as he could in his hand, and then turned back towards Melissa.

"Give me your hand."

Melissa reached her hands up and he filled her hands from his, scrapping off the sticky poop into her palms. She held it out, not knowing what to do.

"Cover me," he ordered. "I want to have you all over me too."

She smiled and reached out as he leaned forward a bit. Her hands went to his chest and she rubbed and massaged her shit all over him. His shoulders, chest, sides and stomach soon had a layer of her filth to match hers, every place her hands could reach. The smell was stronger now that it was so much closer to is nose. He breathed in deep, groaning on the out breath, the richness and earthy smell of her dirty waste exciting him and making his cock twitch inside her again.

Dr Webb couldn't hold off any longer, he had to start fucking this gorgeous nasty dirty woman. He began slowly, letting each of them feel every millimeter of his cock leaving and then entering her body again. She continued to massage her poop into his body as his hands roamed around her legs, hips and breasts. He picked up some speed, thrusting into her anal cavity faster now, slamming his thighs into her cheeks, both of them hearing the squish and slap of her shit mashing between them. He held onto her upper thighs so he could pound her harder, grunting with each thrust and hearing her moan in return.

"Oh God your ass feels SO good!" he blurted out, not understanding how he could feel this much pleasure without passing out.

"Mmmm... your cock... Oh God, your cock is amazing inside me! So deep..." she replied as he continued pounding her asshole.

He then slowed down again, making some very hard, but slow strokes, banging her ass cheeks causing her to yelp in pleasure. He pulled all the way out, looking down at her gaping shit hole, covered in poop and her pussy leaking juice. He could see her anus pulsing with her heartbeat, flexing and beckoning him to fill it again. He obliged of course, sliding his brown streaked cock back into her warm tunnel, making them both moan again as their bodies reconnected.

Dr Webb continued fucking his patient's tight ass, ramming his cock home causing her to groan in pleasure. He varied his pace, faster slower, pulling out completely to watch her hungry asshole beg for more. Melissa ran her hands all around both of their bodies, rubbing her breasts and nipples, sliding in her filth down her stomach, massaging her clit for a while before moving up his body, feeling his stomach and chest muscles working on pounding her. His hands moved around as well, holding onto her thighs when he was fucking her harder, and sliding to her stomach and breasts when he slowed down to more closely feel every nerve ending. Her warm wet poop was smeared over every inch of exposed flesh below their neck that they could reach. Being so spread out it produced a smell that would have knocked over anyone else, but to them it was sexy and completely intoxicating. The nastiness, the depravity, the utter disgusting and primal nature of what they were doing was a complete turn on to both of them, and it greatly magnified their pleasure as they both built towards an imminent climax.

"Oh... Oh God... Doctor!" she squealed, trying to catch her breath.

"Yes?" he panted as he stopped momentarily with his cock buried deep inside her rectum. "What's wrong?"

"I... I... I think I have more," she stammered as he felt her bowels push on his cock.

"You have more poop inside you?"

"Yes... maybe not much... but I feel some."

His cock throbbed and twitched in excitement.

"Do it. Do it right now. Shit on my cock while I fuck you!"

"Oh God, I don't know if I can."

"Yes you can Ms Nichols. You Doctor is ordering you to empty your bowels!" he commanded, holding himself firmly inside her.

"OK, I'll try," she replied taking a few deep breaths while looking at him.

He smiled back at her, breathing heavy as he prepared to feel her internal muscles rippling against his cock. He then started fucking her again, slowly letting her muscles push him out, and then pushing against them as he forced himself back into her. His cock was SO hard, harder than he'd ever felt before which made it easy for him to spear her even as Melissa's muscles were in 'expel' mode.

"Oh God... Oh God..." she grunted, now with her muscles tense, feeling his cock press into her was even more intense. She felt the poop inside her move down, now occupying the same space as his cock. He pulled out and her poop followed to the edge of her hole as his cock rested there.

"Yes, that's right. Shit on me, shit on my cock as I fuck your ass!" he yelled before sliding his cock through her open hole and into the warm soft mess inside her.

"Oh my God!!" she screamed, the pleasure getting too much for her as the fullness inside her rectum pressed into her Gspot. She continued pushing, barely hearing a plop on the floor as her soft shit escaped her cock filled asshole.

Dr Webb looked down, seeing his cock in her distended hole, watching her shit ooze out along the sides and top of his cock. It looked incredible as he pulled out and then pressed back in mashing the newly released poop between them.

"Holy fuck this feels so good! You're shitting on my cock. God it's so warm! Your ass is fucking heaven!" he said as he felt her muscles continue to squeeze him, rippling over his shaft caressing him like never before.

"Oh God... oh...oh... OH my GOD!!" she screamed as it hit her; the orgasm that couldn't be held back anymore.

Melissa was feeling this unknown pleasure. It was similar to the other day with the Doctor and his finger, but this was SO MUCH more intense than that. She was pushing out, actually pooping on his cock as it pierced her anus over and over again, caressing her internal muscles. Now her pleasured overflowed, just like her asshole and the waves and contractions started. As she released her yelps and screams, so did her body with her cum and she began squirting all over him. Sprays hit his face, and a stream splashed against his chest, causing the poop to rinse off and become a slurry that slid down his stomach to where they were joined. He kept fucking her, slamming into her body which splashed her dirty squirt juices all over her as well, up onto her stomach, chest and face.

Those droplets were a dirty mix of shit and cum, but Melissa didn't care. This orgasm wasn't stopping, the pleasure from deep in her ass moved to her pussy as she squirted. In his thrusting he leaned over a bit and his pelvis bumped up against her clit which felt like a lightening bolt that elicited an even louder scream. She held onto his arms and pulled him into her wanting his cock to stay buried inside her ass forever. She was shaking now, orgasmic spasms overtook her muscles as she came and came.

Dr Webb couldn't last any longer. As he felt her climax begin and watched in awe as she came and squirted all over him, he felt her asshole squeeze him even harder as she continued pushing while the orgasmic spasms contracted her muscles even more. His cock was throbbing and ready to explode, this gorgeous, dirty woman was bringing him pleasure he had never known. Her asshole was perfectly squeezing around him, tighter than anything as her body continued coming for what seemed like an eternity.

"Oh FUCK!" he cried out as he felt the jolt of his orgasm start and slammed into her, her wet and dirty hole up against his pubic bone as his seed began releasing deep inside her.

The pleasure he felt was so intense and at such a high level thought he might pass out. His cock spasmed and throbbed as the sensations of her body drove him crazy. He kept thrusting into her dirty hole over and over again, sending more and more of his cum to be swallowed up by her body. It was the most incredible orgasm of his life and it continued sending bolts of electricity throughout his body. He continued pumping into her as his orgasm waned, feeling her body slowing down as well. The spasms and hip movements slowed gradually and then stopped. He stayed deep in her for a minute, as the two of them, both with eyes closed, only listened to the sounds of the other - soft grunts and groans escaping their lips, hearts beating loudly, panting and struggling to regain their breath, and the squishiness from the mess that enveloped them both.

Dr Webb finally opened his eyes, looking down at his very dirty patient, watching her stomach and chest raise and lower as she desperately inhaled the oxygen her body needed.

"My God, Ms Nichols... that was amazing!" he exclaimed, panting heavily to her now smiling face and opening eyes.

"Oh yes... yes it was!" she offered back.

He leaned forward and she reached up to meet him, sitting up so they could finally have a full, formal embrace. Their slimy poop covered hands wrapping around each other, smearing more mess onto any clean spots on their backs that may have remained. They kissed softly, still breathing heavy, in sharp contrast to the frantic ass fucking they just finished. A few more kisses, with their lips and tongues exploring each other before they broke.

"I'm so glad I came to see you Doctor," she smiled at him.

"Yes, Ms Nichols, So am I."