All Comments on 'The Neighbor Pt. 03'

by CuriousOlderM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KUDOS

Beautifully written! I love some affection and tenderness along with hot sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It won’t take long....

It won’t take many more hookups with Ed before Tommy decides to leave his wife permanently to pursue his newfound gay lifestyle. A few more hot, sticky loads sliding down his throat and squirting up his ass are all he’ll need to be turned out completely. Like many of us formerly straight guys, we thought in the beginning we were just curious too and we could experiment for kicks, but once we tasted another man’s gooey semen for the first time—we were hooked forever, and we eagerly embraced our homosexuality. You see, the intoxicating feeling of submitting to cock, and of surrendering to salty loads of sperm, is the most erotic thing imaginable. And for you curious men out there reading this, I urge you—go for it. Become one of us. Find a gay man to turn you out now. Sexual bliss is waiting for you in the form of another man’s erect penis. Surrender to your gay feelings. It’s so beautiful.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
I've surrendered to my gay feelings too

Like the comment by "Anonymous" -- I too have surrendered to my gay feelings. I'm married but only want men now. My wife doesn't know yet but soon I'll have to tell her (she may already suspect). She needs to know that her husband is gay.

Thank you for the stories and thanks to "anonymous" for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gay sex

Love the comment here about being turned. it is so exciting to suck, be fucked and swallow. Totally addicted.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 4 years ago

Loved all three parts. Reminds me of my first time. Was rock hard with all three parts. I'm waiting to have my next encounter. Have had a long dry spell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Youner fucks older.

My fantasy is when a younger guy fucks and older man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this I would love some young cum!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

There was disco song in the 80’s by Andrea True called More, More, More. That’s the theme song for this story. Another excellent read. It’s so good it’s making me horny, I’m going to have to warn the guys here in the building to watch out I’m so fucking horny NOBODY IS SAFE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great get rid of the condoms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous