All Comments on 'The Neighborhood Bad Boy Takes Me'

by YesterdayOnceMore

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Vaseline

All of us remember our first fuck with Vaseline, as a Top or a Bottom. And many times it was in a bathroom. Only place you had any privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This is full of sentences copied from your other stories, bit of an odd read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm there with you

When I was in my junior year in high school, me and my neighbor started screwing. It was hot. Each time, he'd make me nut while he was screwing me. It was the best of times until he found a steady girlfriend. I miss that thick uncut dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it!

Nice descriptions. It was great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yessssss

if only this could happen to me, I have been taken only once so far and loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hated this - that nephew was a selfish prick, manipulative from the very start and only got worse as he felt more and more. What a pussy! Why would the bottom allow himself to be used like that? Never will understand this. There is nothing less hot and sexy than a big dick with a big dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would you use the same exact sentences, descriptions, dialogue here as was used in the Scott and Conner Ch 1 story? So off-putting and really brought a reader out of the story to reread entire paragraphs of repeated text. Huh??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember my introduction to gay sex with Bob -- a neighborhood guy three years older than myself. He had a good sized dick, sexy pubes, a treasure trail and a hairy chest -- even as a 19-20 year old. Loved having his dick sucked, his chest licked and tasted. I loved sucking on his pecs -- often sucking on a pec and jacking him off at the same time. I loved the feel of his hairy chest against my hairless torso. Loads of cum. What great memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous