The Neighborhood Bad Boy Takes Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? You do, huh? In the ass, huh?" His cock was starting to get longer in my hand. It had stretched to five inches.

"Yeah, I like it," I said, squeezing him firmly. He grunted as his dick started to get harder and longer. Seven inches.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna wanna fuck you again..." he whispered. I kept it up.

In just a few more strokes, he was rock hard again. What had been a squishy, fleshy appendage only a few inches long had stiffened into eight-and-a-half inches of rock-hard male fuckshaft.

He watched as my hand slid up and down the shaft. "You like my big dick, don't you?"

"Yeah," I said, stroking him slowly.

"You like when I fuck your ass, yeah?"

"Yeah," I repeated.

"You want it?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I want it." I repeated.

"Uh uh. Tell me what you want me to do with it."

"Fuck me."

"You can do better."

I knew what he wanted.

"Fuck me with your big hard cock. Pound that fucker into my ass."

"Yeah! What else?"

I grabbed his dick and pulled it toward my hole. "Make it cum. Empty your fuckin' balls in my ass."

"That's it!" He grabbed the lube, greased the shaft and my hole, and threw my legs up again. He mounted me, shoved, and slid all the way in in one long stroke. "Yeah!!" he cheered, realizing that I was still loose enough to take him easily. For the second time that night, I lay there with my legs in the air as he fucked me again. He planted his hands on either side of my body, and I watched his chest heaving above me as he massaged his penis with my body, pleasuring himself. We fucked wordlessly, just grunts and moans. It didn't take long. A few minutes later, without even a warning, he pushed deep inside me, groaned, and let go. Once again, his super-charged cum cannon pumped and pumped, filling me with hot fluids.

He stayed in me a long time until I felt him go soft. He was pretty drained and said he wanted to sleep, so I said good night, dressed, and left.

As I walked home, I felt his wet, slippery sperm starting to run down my thighs. He'd forgotten to throw me a clean-up towel.

*********

We had sex every night for over a week. He usually gave me a hand job until I came, mostly while he was waiting for his own cock to recharge so he could fuck me a second time.

As the week went on, he became more domineering.

One evening, he had me kneel before him while he jerked off in my face. That was when I finally got to see just how much cum he was shooting into me. Just as he was about to cum, he grabbed my hair and held my face in front of him. I watched the head of his cock turn a deep purple just before it started jerking and spurting. I was a little startled when what looked like big white ropes shot from the slit, eight thick cords of sperm that landed on my face and neck, and dripped everywhere.

He then put me on my back and gave me a quick hand job until I came. He caught my load in his hand, added some spit, and rubbed it on his penis. "I'm gonna fuck you with your own cum..." he whispered, as he quickly got his cock hard again. He raised my legs, aimed, and pushed inside. The thought of him using my own cum as lube was incredibly hot. I came again while he was fucking me, splattering our stomachs with my sticky, slippery cum.

"Mmmm, you like that," he laughed, stroking deep. "Cum turns you on?"

I watched his hips rising and falling, smashing down against me, massaging his cock toward another orgasm.

"I like when you cum," I said.

"Yeah?" he asked. "I like when I cum, too!" he laughed.

I watched his face as he pumped. A few moments later, I saw his eyes close and his mouth open. I'd seen that face many times that week and knew what it meant. The massive tool rutting in my bowels was about to pump another load of his DNA into my hole.

I suddenly had an urge.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked.

"Yessss..." he whispered, eyes closed.

"Are you gonna cum in me?" I pressed.

"Fuck yessssss..." I could feel his penis swelling and his body tensing; this was it, he was going over the edge.

I reached up and pulled him down to me. His face met mine and I kissed him. He was surprised, but kissed back. I slid my lips toward his ear and whispered "cum in me."

He groaned, thrust in deep, and I felt it start. His shaft throbbed powerfully as it spurted ropes of cum into my hole. He was panting and moaning as he came. At the height of it, I pulled his face down again and kissed him. He kissed back, but half-heartedly. Even in the moment, I thought "he's not into it". He eventually pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back on the bed next to me. We lay there a while without speaking, and eventually I dressed and left.

***********

The next evening, I came to him again. He didn't say much. We undressed and he told me to get on my knees. I did so, and stayed there as he slowly and then furiously stroked his large sex organ. I heard his breathing growing ragged and watched the head of his cock swell and darken; any second now, his penis would discharge. I braced myself, thinking he was again going to spray his load across my face, but at the last moment he rasped "open your mouth" and I did. He put the head of his penis on my tongue and slid into my mouth. I closed my lips around the shaft as he groaned and pushed in. He wrapped his hand around the back of my head so that I couldn't back off his cock and shoved the fat shaft into my mouth. A moment later he exhaled loudly and I felt the knob of his cock throbbing as he began to cum, filling my mouth with heavy pulses of thick, hot liquid. It was starchy and bitter, and I started to gag. My eyes turned up toward his and I saw he was looking down at me with a very evil smile. 

"Swallow it," he hissed, tightening his grasp on the back of my head.

I balked.

"Swallow," he repeated, his voice low and threatening.

With his hand on the back of my head, I had no choice. I swallowed. The nasty creamy load slid down my throat.

Another smaller pulse of semen leaked from his cock. He gripped my head. "All of it. Swallow." I obeyed.

He pulled my head away, disgorging his cock from my mouth. I starting coughing harshly, spewing spittle and a few traces of his cum.

He collapsed back on the bed, drained and sweating.

"I'm bushed. Can I take care of you tomorrow night?" he asked, breathing hard.

"Um, ok..." I muttered. I dressed and left, and jerked myself off after I got home.

***********

The next night, I showed up again as usual, ready to service him. He was sitting in a chair, already naked, with his hard cock in his hard.

"Been waiting for you," he said though a toothy grin. "C'mon, take your clothes off."

I did.

"Come over here, on your knees, between my legs."

I knelt before him. His balls and his long shaft rose up in front of me out of his curly, thick, jet-black bush. From this angle, it was a massive shaft of sexual power.

"Closer." I moved up. "All the way, man..." I moved up again, my nose practically in his crotch. "Take a smell..." I inhaled. I could smell sweat, lust, cum, sex. It was heady and I felt my own cock twitch.

"Yeah..." he grinned. "Lick my balls."

I tentatively stuck my tongue out and touched them to his scrotum. It was odd, but ok. I started to give them more attention.

"That's good, but move up. Lick the shaft."

I took his cock in my hand and started to run my tongue higher, sliding from his balls up the shaft. It was clumsy at first, but as I started to get more into a pattern, he seemed to like it. I worked my way up to the top, tonguing the ridge behind his cock head.

"Fuuuck, yeah..." he moaned. "Suck it. Put it in your mouth, suck my dick."

I wrapped one hand around the shaft, another under his balls, and moved up into position. Angling the shaft toward my mouth, I spread my lips and moved down. My lips bumped his head and I realized I was going to have to open wider. I did, and put the tip of his penis in my mouth. Being careful to watch where my teeth went, I tried to stroke the knob with my tongue and create some suction and pressure on the shaft.

"Yesss..." he hissed. "So good. Go deeper."

I tried to slide more of his organ into my mouth, but it was difficult. The angle wasn't right. I moved up, tried again, and had more success. About three inches of his tool was in my mouth. I worked the knob and those three inches as best I could, but it wasn't great. My teeth would occasionally graze his cock and he'd suck in breath in discomfort.

"Sorry," I said, after one of those moments. "I'm not too good at this."

"You're fine," he said. "It feels good. I'm just not going to cum like this."

He stood up and led me to the bed. He pushed me gently onto my hands and knees in the bed, and got behind me. I could hear him reaching for the lube, and then felt his fingers working it into my anus. When he stopped, I started to roll onto my back, expecting another face to face fucking.

"Nah," he said, "stay like that. Let's try it this way." He stepped into position behind me, and I felt him slap his hard cock on my ass a couple of times. "Gonna get it nice and hard..." he muttered.

"Put your hands on the wall and hold on," he said. I did. "Ok, I'm gonna push forward, you push back, ok?" I braced myself.

He slapped his cock on me a few more times, then aimed it at my hole.

"Why this way?" I asked. "I kinda liked the face-to-face." I started wondering if he was afraid I'd kiss him again.

"Oh yeah, me too," he said, indifferently, "but I want to try this." I felt him placing the head directly against my ring, and working it in gently. My now-experienced anus spread open around his knob, and he began to slide inside. The head popped in. His hands moved to my hips, gripping them firmly.

"Ok, now hold on," he said. "Make sure you push back on the wall, 'k?" I nodded.

He tightened his grip on my waist and thrust his hips forward. It felt like he was trying to shove the entire length of his rigid fuck organ deep inside me in one thrust.

I nearly collapsed as he plowed straight into me, but managed to hold on. I saw stars and my eyes started to water. He must have been nearly five inches in me when a tortured scream wrung from my throat: "Ahhhhhhhhhhggghhhh! Fuck it hurts!!"

He paused. "Are you ok?" he asked, still gripping my hips firmly.

"You can't shove like that!" I hollered, weeping. "Not at first!"

"Easy, it'll pass," he said, stroking his hands across my ass. "Besides, you know you can handle it." I felt his cock soften a bit. He hadn't withdrawn a single inch and was still buried half way inside me, but the pause had caused him to lose some of his erection. It helped. After a few moments, when my breathing returned to normal, he asked "you ready yet?"

I was almost. "Give me a sec," I replied.

"Ok," he said, a bit impatiently. A few seconds later, he asked again. "How about now? I wanna fuck before I lose my hard on, that's all."

"Ok," I said, "go ahead."

He started to move, slowly, not wanting to pull back too far and slide out. In his softened state, I might have squeezed him out.

"Ok, I gotta get hard again." He ran his hands over my ass, enjoying the feel of my body at his disposal. I felt his cock respond. It was definitely getting harder and longer. He kept his strokes slow until he was fully erect and then started to stroke a little longer, a little deeper, and a little faster.

"Oh, yeah, that's good..." he moaned. "Yeah, fuck, I'm really hard now. Feel that?"

I could.

He fucked harder. Pretty soon he was thrusting full length strokes, penetrating deeply.

"Mmmm," he moaned. "I like this position."

I wasn't surprised. He had been masturbating before I arrived and I had gotten him pretty aroused in my mouth, and fucking me doggy meant he was completely in charge. Kissing him had been my mistake. I thought there was intimacy, but there wasn't. This was about fucking, pure and simple. His cock wanted a hole to cum in, and I was that hole.

He kept grabbing my hips and pulling me back, going really deep. "I'm really horny," he whispered, "I'm gonna cum soon..."

I heard his breathing change and knew he was getting close.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Sorry? For what?" he moaned, plowing his cock into my ass.

"For kissing you..." I replied.

Suddenly, he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my face into the pillow. I collapsed under him, and he fell with me, covering me with his body. I was pinned to the bed as he started plowing into my warm, squishy guts. I groaned as he fucked me harder than any night before, slapping his thighs into my ass cheeks. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he pressed down on top of me.

"Your ass is mine..." he growled in my ear. "Say it, 'my ass is yours'."

"My ass is yours," I groaned, as he thrust into me.

"Say 'fuck me hard...'"

"Fuck me hard..."

"Tell me you want my cum."

"I want your cum!" I moaned. I did.

"I'm gonna fucking cum in you!" he hissed in my ear. He shoved forward, burying his massive breeder deep in my guts. Maybe it was the position, but I had never felt his cock so hard, or so deep. A moment later, his cock started throbbing and pulsing as it spewed his hot load deep in my body.

He'd been edging for a while and had built up a huge load. He kept his cum-spitting fuck shaft deep in me until his balls were completely drained. When he finally pulled out, he held me there until he could watch his semen bubble up at my anus and drip down my leg.

"Why do you like watching it?" I asked.

"I like seeing how much there is," he said. "Fuck, it's like a gallon of cum."

He was marveling at the potency of his cock and his copious load.

He slapped my ass playfully and said "thanks. I'm beat, guy, I'm gonna get some sleep. Thanks for a great fuck!"

He rolled over the other side of the bed, stretched out on his back, his satiated cock twitching against his thigh.

I dressed, quietly, and left. Not another word was said. I walked home with rivers of his seed soaking my thighs.

He left the next morning.

I never saw him again. I returned to college and my friends and fuckbuddies, had a brief relationship with another girl and finally landed a boyfriend who was a total sweetheart and fun in bed.

But no one ever fucked my like my neighborhood bad boy.

I still miss him.

12