The Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh quickly realized he was never going to make it back to his cabin and sped up his strokes in time with the battering fucking he was watching. He would have screamed out loud if the match of the hand that suddenly grabbed his cock from behind hadn't clamped over his mouth.

"Whatcha watching?" Kim whispered.

Kim was almost to the door of the shower, looking forward to the scene that would greet her since Mark had clued her in to his intentions, when she heard a low moan and a wet "fap, fap, fap" from the bush beside her. She froze and stared, her eyes registering that there was someone standing in front of the open window, peering in!

She silently stepped off the path and snuck closer, a wet smacking sound emanating from the open shower window which she realized was probably her brother giving her Mom the high, hard one.

There, framed against the light of the window, stood a figure with his right hand busy between his legs. She stifled a giggle, realizing it was the horny park ranger from earlier. She eased closer.

Josh's heart stopped beating for a moment or two when he was accosted from behind. His first thought was that some dude was about to bugger him, but he realized that was a feminine voice and the hand over his mouth and the one stroking his cock were much too soft to be a man's.

"J-j-josh! Are you stroking your c-c-cock?" Kim whispered in mock outrage.

Josh now knew who the hands belonged to. He slowly nodded his head, terrified at what might happen next. Kim pressed closer, her full, soft tits pressing into his back as she stood on tip toes to peer over his shoulder.

"Oh, my goodness! It looks like my brother is fucking my mother! Horrors!" Kim teased. "Surely you're not turned on by the sight of my brother pumping his huge cock in and out of my big titted mother, are you?!"

Josh could only mutely nod his head. His cock had softened for a brief moment at the shock of being discovered, but it was rapidly returning to form. He groaned when Kim sped up her strokes.

"Oh, now that groaning won't do. Not a sound, ok? We don't want them stopping before you're finished, no matter how depraved it is! I'm going to take my hand off your mouth now, ok?"

Josh bobbed his head rapidly.

"Ok, good." Kim glanced back into the shower. "Mmmmm, look at that! He's really giving it to her good, isn't he? And he's so BIG! And so THICK! A big cock like that would really turn my little pussy inside out! Would you like to see that? Huh? Would you like to see my very own brother bend me over and fuck the shit out of me?"

The sexy talk and insistent stoking of his cock pushed Josh over the edge and he gritted his teeth to keep from making a sound as his hips jerked and his dick began spraying the side of the building with his pent up load. Kim felt the first spurt and her hand went double time to pull every last drop out of him. Glob after glob splattered wetly against the bricks as Josh's knees buckled and he almost fell down. He slumped over, panting, his head against the wall. Kim removed her cum coated hand and idly licked her fingers clean as she again looked into the shower in time to see Mark pull his behemoth out of their mother and paint her back with 5 big spurts. She smiled at the hot scene. She couldn't blame the guy from getting worked up over that. She was only disappointed that she hadn't gotten there earlier so she could have participated!

She suddenly swatted the park ranger hard on the ass, causing him to jerk and turn around, his eyes wide.

"Run along now Josh. I'm sure some bear cub needs saving somewhere."

Josh stumbled away into the darkness, hastily yanking his zipper up and catching his cock in the process. A startled yelp signaled Kim that he had forgotten to get things in order before closing the barn door.

"Ouch," she winced. She turned and strolled into the bathroom and on into the shower. Vivian and Mark, who were both looking like kids who had been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, relaxed when they saw who it was.

"What was that sound Kim?" Vivian breathlessly asked, referring to the yelping sound that had reached their ears only moments before.

"Must be the local wildlife," Kim shrugged. "I must have scared it off." She whipped her T-shirt over her head, exposing her boobs to her brother and mother's gaze and walking towards them. "Ya'll have anything left for me?"

Common sense won out with the horny trio and rather than push their luck in the shower, the three retired to their cabin. Knowing that they had a busy day tomorrow, Vivian begged off from joining Mark and Kim who were currently locked in a steamy 69 on the bed beside her. As she watched Kim slurp up and down Mark's pole and listened to the wet smack of Mark's mouth between his sister's legs, Vivian idly twiddled herself and thought about how much closer her family was now. A sexual affair, much less an incestuous affair, oftentimes led to jealousy and rifts in once close relationships. Vivian had been relieved in the car earlier to hear Kim on the phone breaking off her relationship with Shawn. It was a dead end pairing and she admired her daughter for having the maturity to end it.

Rather than dwell on the potential damaging aspects of the family all fucking each other, Vivian rationalized it to herself. They were all involved in a healthy, loving relationship with each other, getting the support and intimacy that they all needed to lead positive, productive lives. She had never seen her son be so confident and relaxed or Kim acting so mature.

More and more she found herself deferring to Mark, allowing him to take the lead in the family. She trusted him implicitly and knew that she would never find another man who could satisfy her emotionally and sexually like Mark could. For all practical purposes, he was her husband and head of the family in everything but name.

Vivian's attention was drawn back to her offspring when Kim let out a long, low moan and pushed herself upright, Mark's thick meat falling from her mouth to slap against his abs. She wiggled and jiggled her sweet hips on her brother's face, her climax overtaking her. When she had ridden out the last waves on his lapping tongue, Kim fell to the side, gasping for air. Mark rose from the bed and swiped his forearm across his mouth. He fisted his cock and started towards his sister.

"Ahem!"

Mark turned his head to look at his Mom. She looked so sexy laying there, her head propped on her hand, the other stuffed inside her panties and moving back and forth. The light from the bedside lamp gave off just enough glow for him to see the glimmer in her eyes.

"Mom, are you crying?" he asked, suddenly worried.

"Tears of joy Mark. Tears of joy. I was just thinking about how much I love you both."

Mark smiled relieved. He was just about to turn back to Kim, when his Mom fixed him with a come hither look, removed her hand from her panties and licked each fingertip before curling the index finger at him.

"Come to Mama. Your sister has had enough."

Mark looked back and Kim did appear to be almost asleep. He got off the bed and walked to his Mom's side. Vivian rolled onto her back and lifting her hips, slid her silk panties down and off. She wantonly spread her legs and reached out to him.

"Make love to me Mark?"

The distinction to her request was not lost on the young man. He felt a hitch in his breathing and recognized that to lie with his Mom now would take them to a whole other level. There was no hesitation as he got onto the bed and braced himself over her, his hips suspended in the air. Vivian reached between them and took his penis in her delicate hand. She inserted just the head and drew her arms back up. She began to pull her silk camisole up, but Mark stopped her. He slid one strong arm underneath his mother's back and lifted her small frame to his chest. Their mouths sealed against each other in a passionate kiss as Mark began to slowly thrust himself into his mother.

Vivian gasped into her son's mouth, feeling his thickness invade her. Not only were the emotions different, but the sensations of the lovemaking were different as well, more tender and deliberate. In no time at all, their pelvises were locked together and Mark began a steady pumping. They were a perfect fit, like a pair of custom made gloves. It seemed Vivian's pussy had been made for his cock and perhaps it had.

Despite her small stature, Vivian could feel the tremble in her son's arm and shoulders as he held her tight and slid into her again and again. She wound her arms around his neck, taking her weight and allowing him to brace both hands on the bed. Vivian had been experiencing small, almost continuous orgasms since he had entered her, but could now feel the onset of a much larger one. She began to gyrate her hips more and moved her upper body back and forth, dragging her soft tits and their stiff nipples across his exposed chest. The sensation of the negligee combined with the tightness of his Mom's pussy brought Mark to the boiling point. He thrust upwards hard, unloading himself deeply into her. His climax triggered Vivian's as well and the two lovers moaned their satisfaction into each other's mouths. Mark brought his arm back up and tenderly lowered his mother to the bed. They held each other and kissed lovingly until they fell asleep, Mark still atop her.

The combination of the clean, country air and the excitement of reaching their destination that day awoke the family early and they were on their way before nine o'clock. Kim was at the wheel again and her lips curled into a smile as they passed the ranger station and she could see the shadowy figure through the window.

"What's that smile for Kim?" Vivian asked, noting her daughter's look.

"Oh, nothing Mom."

"Uh, huh. You look like the cat that ate the canary. Speaking of eating, let's find a place for breakfast. If we get it to go, we can probably be at Sue's by lunch." They found a fast food joint by the entrance to the interstate and were soon back on the road.

By noon, Vivian was driving as they rolled into a posh suburb filled with large, stately homes. A couple of turns later and they were pulling into the driveway of her sister's home. They all exited the car, stretching their stiff limbs and gazing up at the big two-story house. Jim had certainly done well for himself and his family, Vivian thought. At that moment, the door opened and her sister and brother-in-law stepped out onto to the front porch. They stood and waved their arms around each other. For a second, Vivian envied her sister and her husband for their happiness, jealous of what she had lost in her bitter divorce. But then she thought of how happy she had been over the past month or so and realized none of this would have come to pass without going through those rocky times.

"Hey guys! Welcome!" Sue Bennett chirped happily as the Jordans walked towards them. "How was the trip?"

Sue was less than a year older than Vivian and the two could have passed for twins. Sue did wear her hair longer than her sister, the strands just brushing her shoulders. She had the same green eyes and tiny frame, though she was a little fuller figured than her sister. Mark was pleased to see that the difference in weight all looked to be concentrated in his aunt's enormous tits. They were easily a cup size larger than his Mom's and they bounced enticingly as she ran forward. He could feel himself stiffening in his jogging pants as he stared at the tremendous orbs.

"Long!" Vivian said as she embraced her sister. Sue pulled back and looked over her sister's shoulder.

"That cannot be my little nephew and niece! Oh my God! Look at how you two have grown!"

Mark and Kim smiled and had to keep from rolling their eyes as their aunt came towards them giggling. Sue wrapped Kim in a hug and stepped back, holding Kim's arms apart and looking her up and down.

"Kim, you have certainly grown up to be a beautiful young woman. I shouldn't be surprised given your gene pool! And Mark! Why you're just huge!" With that she crushed Mark against her in a bear hug.

Given Sue's height, her mountainous rack speared her nephew's flat stomach and spread outwards. They both gasped in surprise when Mark's thick cock ground against his aunt's stomach, almost stretching to her tits.

"P-p-positively huge," Sue whispered, her eyes flicking upwards towards her nephew's blushing face. She recovered quickly and pulled back, reaching to grab her sister's and niece's hands and dragging them towards the open door. "Come in, come in! I'll give you the grand tour. Guys, ya'll get the bags." The three women entered the house, leaving Mark and his Uncle Jim outside.

Mark had forgotten how short his uncle was, or maybe it was his own growth that pointed up the disparity. Jim Bennett stood about 5'6" and was a year older than his wife. Mark knew he kept in top shape competing in triathlons and it showed in his slim, muscular build and sinewy forearms. Jim stepped forward and extended his hand to Mark.

"Mark my boy! You've certainly grown up!" He turned Mark towards the car and leaned over to whisper conspiratorially. "You might want to readjust yourself there. It really looks like you are happy to see us. Or, should I say, happy to see your aunt?"

Mark glanced down and was horrified to see that his boner was painfully apparent, tenting out his pants.

"I, I, sorry 'bout that," he stammered.

Jim just chuckled and slapped his hand on his nephew's back as Mark reached down and tried to position his pole in a less obvious manner.

"No worries. Your aunt just sometimes forgets the effect her big tits have on us guys."

Mark was slightly shocked at the frankness of his uncle's language, but promptly forgot about it as he and his uncle discussed Mark's running and Jim's training for an upcoming marathon.

"Where are Clint and Stacy?" Mark asked as they lugged the families' bags into the big entry way.

"They were upstairs earlier. They must be...," Uncle Jim said looking abashed for just a second. He was rescued from the uncomfortable pause by a squeal from the stairs.

"Mark!"

Mark's head jerked around just in time to see a small figure rush at him and leap into the arms he had extended just in time to catch his onrushing cousin Stacy.

Despite the force of her greeting, Mark was able to absorb the impact of her tiny body with nary a stagger. His diminutive cousin wrapped her short legs around Mark's torso and squeezed him in a ferocious hug.

"You're finally here," Stacy squealed and planted a wet kiss on his cheek before pulling back and grinning at him.

Despite the shock of her greeting, Mark couldn't help but grin back at his cousin. Stacy was a year younger than him, 18, his sister's age. She had her father's blue eyes and blonde hair which was currently twisted into two pigtails which swung about as she bounced against her cousin and again crushed him in another hug.

In stark contrast to her little frame, Mark could tell Stacy was the proud owner of a pair of late model boombas that would do any pole dancer proud. The puberty fairy must have been feeling especially generous when he waved his magic wand over Stacy, Mark thought feeling the big sponges spread out over his hard chest. Stacy hopped off of Mark, but not before snagging momentarily on the towel hook again protruding from his groin. Stacy's eyes flicked down to the readily apparent erection before she smiled up at her cousin.

"Ooooh! Did you bring me a present Cousin?" she whispered. Mark glanced in alarm at his uncle who did not appear to hear his daughter and was rescued from having to respond to the provocative statement by the appearance of Stacy's twin Clint. Clint was short like his parents, standing only about 5'4". He was also in top physical shape like his father and was a top cross country runner in the state. He was planning on trying out for the college team at the university Mark was currently attending and was eager to pump his cousin for info on the campus.

"Hey Mark! How's it hanging?"

Stacy giggled and bounced out of the room in search of the other women.

"Not at all!" she called over her shoulder.

Mark's face did a slow burn as he stood in front of Clint and Jim, the undiscovered Great Pyramid in his pants.

Clint did a double-take when he noticed Mark's condition.

"Wow! Happy to see us, Mark?"

Jim guffawed as Mark smiled sheepishly and readjusted himself yet again.

"That's exactly what I said son!" He slapped an arm across Mark's shoulders. "Come on guys. It's going to be a long visit if Mark keeps popping wood at every pair of big tits, and I do emphasize long!"

As this was the second time his uncle had called attention to the obviously abundant busts residing in the home, Mark started getting the sneaky feeling that all was not as it seemed in the Bennett home.

"Maybe some fresh air will do you good Mark. Let's go out back. We've got burgers to grill for lunch." With that the three men headed for the back yard.

Stacy caught up with the three other women mid-way through the tour of the house and rescued Kim from yet another story from her mother as to where each particular decoration in the home came from. The 18 year old cousins went downstairs and retrieved Kim's bag, then went to Stacy's room, where they talked animatedly, catching each other up on their lives. Stacy told Kim excitedly that she was planning on attending Mark's school, along with her brother, and wished that Kim wasn't going off so far to cheerlead.

"I know! Me too!" Kim sighed. "It's just such a huge opportunity. I wouldn't give it a second thought if Mark and I hadn't gotten so close this summer." She caught herself before saying more, but one look at her cousin's big grin and she knew she'd said more than she should. When Stacy spoke next, to say that Kim was shocked would be an understatement.

"I don't blame you! After seeing the size of the pole he greeted me with just a while ago, you'd be hard pressed to keep me off him!"

Kim gasped, her eyes flying wide. Stacy just giggled in that little girl voice.

"Oh come on Kim! Do you think with tits like these," Stacy cupped and lifted the big jugs up and jiggled them sexily, "My brother or my father for that matter, let me get any sleep?"

Kim's hand flew to her open mouth, her big blue eyes wide with shock.

"You mean...?"

"Oh, yeah! When these babies started budding, I started having to have to lock the bathroom door every time I took a shower. Funny how Clint and Dad would always have to use it whenever I was in there!" Stacy had moved on from just jiggling her chest pillows and was now kneading them and pinching the stiff little nipples threatening to poke holes in her Jucy T-shirt.

"Yeah, funny," the usually unflappable Kim managed to say, taking a seat on the bed next to Stacy before her legs betrayed her.

"Well, about six months ago I finally decided that turnabout was fair play and walked in on Clint when he was showering! Let me tell you, when I got a look at what he was packing, my virginity was as good as gone!" She then went on to describe her brother yanking her into the shower with him where he bent her over under the spray, dog fucking her to two orgasms before he fucked her big teen torpedoes and gave her her first taste of man spunk.

Kim sat in shock, her mouth hanging open as Stacy continued.

"And then that night I was initiated into the family fuck club by Clint, my mom and my dad! Mom had apparently been fucking Clint for almost a year under Dad's nose and what does he do when he finds out? He joins them, of course!"

"Of course," Kim croaked her mouth quite dry.

"And we've been helping ourselves to each other now since February or so!" Stacy now noticed the effect the tale was having on her cousin who still sat open mouthed, her face in shock. "Oh come on Kim! Don't tell me that Mark hasn't tried to get his hands on these fun bags!" Stacy then blatantly grabbed double handfuls of her cousin's chesticles and began to massage them, causing the already hard nipples to jut out even further.